If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

Faye lay half on me with one leg in-between mine, while I stroked through her hair and over her broad, tapering back and down to her wide, firm teen ass.

“They were quite good, weren’t they?” she purred.

“If that was their first gig it was amazing,” I agreed.

“We’ll have to ask her if it was their first. And about the other girls. They were pretty good as well.”

“They were. They just need a drummer and lead guitarist really. There aren’t as many girls around though, as guys. But perhaps word will spread.”

“Phil Rudd.”

“That kind of thing. And perhaps Alice can play more than she showed, but didn’t want to risk it, being nervous and a bit tight.”

“I don’t think anyone else can be the star.”

“She was a star, wasn’t she? And in those boots.”

“I thought you’d like them,” Faye smiled.

“I thought you’d like them.”

“I did. Her legs looked amazing. And that little Japanese girl.”

“The bassist was alright as well.”

“I bet Alice would only have them if they were hot.”

“You’re quite into hot girls these days?”

“I don’t know. I suppose I don’t mind really. It’s if they’re a sexy person, and nice. Not that I’m looking or anything, I’d be happy to just be like this forever.” She gave a contented little squirm. “I never thought about doing anything with a girl, before Alice. But then, she was amazing, and Christine was sexy too. And with a band, you know, everyone is supposed to be sexy.”

“You like Phil Rudd,” I smiled. The legendary AC/DC drummer. It hadn’t occurred to me that meek, self-effacing Faye might be into rock.

“He’s the best, you can hear the difference.”

We heard the front door open, and in minute Alice was in the bedroom with us.

“Shit! What did you think?” Alice was a bag of nerves.

“You were awesome,” said Faye.

“Not bad,” I said.

“Bastard,” she found a smile. Standing with a hip cocked now, reacting to me, and to Faye. Looking incredible in the thigh boots, miniskirt and little waistcoat. Had she just changed back out of her leathers, or ridden home like this?

“You were amazing, really,” said Faye.

“I can’t believe how tense I was,” Alice started stripping off. She disappeared out of the door. The shower started, ran for a minute, stopped, ran for a couple of minutes, then she was back and climbing into bed.

“Can I go in the middle?” Alice asked, clambering over me. “Here take my hands Faye so I don’t totally shred him.” In a moment I was being manoeuvred into position between the lissom rockstar thighs and Alice was writhing and jerking while my cock rejoiced in her gorgeous tight pussy.

It wasn’t long before she was cumming hard, but it was a bit longer before her second cum, that I was able to join in with. Finally she relaxed and Faye let her go. I forced myself into the middle, so Faye was on one half of me and Alice was on the other.

“They shut us down,” said Alice. She was still slightly on a high.

“That was so unfair,” I said, “when you had all the rest of your set still to do.”

“Haha busted,” she grinned, “but the audience was on our side.”

“Especially the lads at the front.”

“Yeah. Well you have to be sexy, if you’re going to get anywhere. And I was wearing shorts anyway.”

“We were saying you’re all sexy,” said Faye.

“Where are you planning to get to?” I asked.

“I don’t see why we shouldn’t be rich and famous,” smiled Alice, “if we work at it. Practice a lot, write some good songs, use the media well, and have our identity. Yes being sexy, dead right.”

“So Faye’s going to be married to a rock star.”

“Yeah, well we have to work out how long the engagement ought to be. Two girls is cool, but married normally isn’t, so we have to work it out. Anyway the main thing is to be together, the three of us.” Alice was caressing Faye while she thought about it. Faye started caressing Alice back, and I watched while Faye’s touch soothed Alice, until she fell asleep, followed by Faye, and me.


By the end of January I was back working at my school, Alice had had her eighteenth birthday and told her parents she was renting a room with her fiancée, and we were all installed in our discreet old house on the edge of town. Faye’s parents had had the encounter with Alice and surrendered without a fuss.

We set up the second bedroom with a bed, wardrobes, dressers and the girls’ clothes, just in case someone made a surprise inspection, but we were all sleeping together, in a super king size bed in the main bedroom. We were having a lot of sex, in there and pretty much everywhere else in the house too. It was a happy time, full of affection and intimacy.

Alice didn’t seem to be going into college much, but I didn’t want to be Teacher and ask about it. She was spending a lot of time practising her guitar, with headphones, but I didn’t join the dots until after breakfast one Saturday.

“So, about the cellar,” she started. “I’m going to have a look.”

“It’s cold and dark,” I said, “and very dirty.” A brief glance had been enough.

“It’s quite big though, and underground.”

She was opening the door already and disappearing down the flight of brick steps, with her phone’s torch, so Faye and I got up and followed her.

It was quite a good size as she’d said. There was a dividing brick wall with a wide open doorway, which had to be supporting the wall between the dining room and living room above. The ceiling was reasonably high for a cellar, and the atmosphere wasn’t too damp, considering.

“So this is our practice room,” said Alice, and I realised, a bit late, why Christine had had to be seduced.

Faye was snuggling up to me. “Gosh,” she said.

“You can’t play rock right under the living room,” I said. “Especially practising.”

“Well anyway let’s get changed and bring some lights down,” Alice totally blanked my objection, “then we can see if it’s usable or what.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.