If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

I leaned down and began to lick Faye’s abundant juice off Alice’s cute, glistening face. I stroked Faye’s trembling thigh with one hand, propping myself up with the other while my cock jutted and swayed.

“I can still cum,” Faye celebrated happily.

“You can,” agreed Alice. “And how! That’s amazing. You went on forever. I wish I could cum like that. I only cum half the time anyway, and then it’s all over in a few seconds.”

“It’s who you do it with,” said Faye.

Alice sat up as I finished off drying her face with my robe. “Perhaps it is. Though considering you’re my first girl I don’t think too much of it was down to me.”

“You were amazing,” said Faye, “it didn’t feel like your first time, and as well, I knew it was you, you know.” She smiled at Alice, who was stroking her other thigh.

“I was really hoping you would cum, I reckoned you’d worried about it, after the assholes, and I was thinking perhaps a girl might be different enough, for you.” Alice took Faye’s right hand and drew her from straddling her to lie next to her. She slid a long arm round the shoulders and Faye snuggled up to her new lover.

“It did just feel all different,” murmured Faye, “how you are with me and the touching and kissing, and you’re so ... you know ... gorgeous.”

I stroked two fingertips up Alice’s long, lean leg, as I’d had in my mind ever since the party. They’re a stunning shape, and she knows how sexy they are.

Her legs opened and my fingers continued gradually, over quite a few tantalising seconds, up the soft-but-firm inner thigh, to her pussy. Her breathing was going short and raspy. I ran a fingertip lightly over her swollen labia, slowly round and round, and juice gradually seeped out and onto my fingertip so that the contact became lubricated; smooth and fluid and natural.

Alice opened her lovely legs wider, draping her left knee over Faye. I caught Faye’s eye and indicated Alice’s glistening pussy, and Faye moved her hand to tickle the ends of Alice’s bush hairs. She waved her hand to and fro over it, while I fondled the labia. Alice was trembling.

“What are you guys doing?” she hissed.

“Setting you up for a cum,” I smiled.

“Fuck,” she gasped.

“If you’re a good girl.”

“That’s not much help.”

“Okay,” giggled Faye, still high from her orgasm, “if you’re a bad girl?”

“OooohUrrrgghhh,” gasped Alice as I slid a finger into her pulsating pussy.

I leaned in to kiss her pert tits, which are not terribly big round the base but stick out quite a long way. They have a perky, conical, adolescent look about them. Right now they were flushed and a bit swollen, and very sensitive. I kissed them, slowly and gently, lingering with each kiss, all over. First her left, then her right one. They were soft and fragrant, and Alice was reacting to every little thing I did to them.

I felt Faye’s hand touch mine. I left Alice’s pussy to Faye’s ministrations, while I transferred my lazy kissing to the slender neck. Slender, sensitive neck. Alice moaned rewardingly, though that could have been from Faye’s activities too of course. She was writhing and shaking a little, more and more strongly as several minutes passed.

“Okay get on with it, before I freak out totally,” she spat.

“I’m safe,” I said, “I ha...”

“I know!”

I signalled Faye with my eyes and the sexy girl knew to swap up to Alice’s top half while I shuffled down and between the wide-open leggy thighs.

One slight disadvantage of my oversized equipment is that I have to be careful about getting it in, though as you may have guessed I’ve always taken care to have every schoolgirl pussy thoroughly prepared. Alice wasn’t exactly a virgin either. Anyway it slid in easily in a few strokes and I landed gently on her swollen vulva, and pressed.

“OooohUrrrgghhh,” she went, louder this time, and I felt her right hand grip my upper arm and her pelvis flex hard up against me. She is quite strong.

Her pussy felt gorgeous; tight and wet and surging, and her vulva felt gorgeous too while I began to fuck and bump into it each time with a quick squirm. I pistoned slowly and deliberately, aiming for five or ten minutes of fucking after the five minutes of double foreplay.

She gasped and writhed for a minute, then launched her left arm over Faye and grabbed my arm on that side too. Faye had to struggle to extricate her head, and then lean over to fondle one adolescent breast, while Alice grabbed my head in an armlock. I fucked on, pausing each time to squish her clit and vulva generally. Her long legs were waving in the air, far out to the side, to give me access. I began to add more of a squirm on it, in a circular motion.

“Arrrhhhh,” she gasped, and pain shot up my back as her fingernails raked up it.

“Ow!” I complained.

“Fuck ME!” she ordered.

I speeded up as the next raking assailed my asscheeks, and the stinging made me land quite hard. She bucked, threatening to throw me out. Christ.

Another painful clawing.

“Faye, take her hands,” I said definitely, indicating the space above Alice’s head. She rushed to take up station and I grabbed Alice’s long, strong left arm and forced it back. “Hold it, don’t let go,” I told Faye, and she grabbed it in her big, strong hands and held it there while Alice thrashed around.

I had to take one more raking from Alice’s right hand before I could grab it and pass it to Faye for safekeeping. I was never more pleased about Faye’s magnificent shoulders and strong arms. She’s heavier than Alice too, and Alice, to her fury apparently, could make no impression on Faye’s grip.

I slid my own arms under Alice’s legs and forced them up and over, then leaned down on them. It took all my weight, but finally the berserk teen was under control. I found I was still fucking her.

I pressed down, hard, and she started. Her pussy pulsated and spasmed around my cock, which pulsated and spasmed too and spurted into her, still thrusting, while the blood roared in my head and my cock pumped sperm for all it was worth into the crazy, awesome girl.

Our orgasms thundered on for a few incredible seconds, until Alice’s manic jerking started to ease.

I let go of her legs and they unfolded back over me as I pressed into her one last time, to deliver the final droplet. Faye let go and Alice’s arms wrapped round my chest.

“You bastards,” she panted.

“Lucky there were two of us,” I grinned.

“I’ll get you next time,” she smiled.

I smiled at Faye and beckoned her. Alice spread her left arm open for Faye to lie on, and the three of us lay and cuddled for a few minutes.

“Gosh so,” started Faye cautiously, “I mean ... are you normally like that? When we were, with Zack and Rod, you weren’t, you know...”

“That was a bit worse than normal, because yeah you got me so worked up. But, yes, I can get a bit feisty. The next broken headboard won’t be my first,” she grinned. “Or sometimes I just don’t really get going at all. Zack didn’t really work for me, to be honest.”

“Perhaps you need to cum more often,” I suggested.

“Cum here more often?” she smirked. “Well I suppose this is the right therapy centre. That was best ever.”

“I reckon we can do you one or two more.” I smiled. I found I still had enough of an erection to fuck with, so I started again. Alice opened her long legs wide again and Faye leaned in to begin kissing and fondling the sensitive adolescent tits again.

The sensations of fucking Alice pretty quickly had me fully hard once more, and her long, lissom body came alive. Her vulva swelled, her pussy tightened, and her arms grabbed me round the shoulders. I pistoned my tingling cock slowly but firmly in and out, while her gasping and counter-thrusting increased and my brain swam in delicious pre-cum ecstasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.