If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

I drove us back and into my garage. Faye just sat in the back, until I went and pulled her out. I hugged her, while Alice looked on. Faye wasn’t giving me much back.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled.

“I’m the one who’s sorry Faye,” I said. “Anyway I’ll pop back into town and pick up some clothes for you, and bits and pieces.” I wanted to get off before Alice could decide to leave.

“I’ll go,” Alice said. “She needs you here. Anyway I know what she needs and her sizes, and I can pick up her stuff from the house.”

“Is that...?”

“He won’t try anything with me,” she said confidently, and I found myself believing her. Perhaps Jack was the ex with the big cock, even? I didn’t feel like asking. I gave her all my cash, swapped numbers with her and she rode off in her black leathers and black helmet, looking about as different as a girl could be from the one who was gradually relaxing in my arms.

“Okay you’re staying here from now on,” I swayed Faye to and fro, squeezing her familiar, impressive shoulders that so contradict her vulnerable personality.

“Sorry,” she whispered.

“No I’m sorry,” I said, “I was a fool to react like that, just because you were with some guys at a party.”

“It was just ... what they wanted. And it felt nice. In the beginning.”

“It’s natural,” I said, “and good experience for you.” I felt terrible that I’d helped to build the link in her mind between sex and attention, then been cool with her over the predictable consequences so that she’d been left on her own. Although in some ways, with her family and her temperament, it would always have been hard to keep her safe. Anyway now the important thing was not to have her feeling she’d done something wrong, or lost too much status.

“Well I’m not letting you go again,” I smiled, “go up and get showered, and then we’ll have something to eat. Put my robe on, from the back of the door. No sex, by the way. I don’t want you thinking that’s all I want you for. You’re staying here, permanently, and you can help round the place, but no sex, for a bit at least. We’ll sleep together, if that’s what you want, but just cuddle. Or would you rather have your own room?”

“I don’t mind.”

“Well let’s say you have the second bedroom, and that’s your space, to have how you like, but you can sleep with me when you feel like it?”

“Alright,” she said, “thank you ... sleep together? What about Alice? I don’t mind about Alice, honestly.”

“I haven’t done anything with Alice.”

“Oh. But I bet you like her.”

“I do but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you and want to sleep with you. Anyway make up your bed, take sheets from the airing cupboard, and have a clean round, the hoover’s under the stairs. Don’t forget the insides of the drawers because they haven’t been used.”

“Okay,” she smiled at that sense of belonging, and hugged me a little, to emphasise her loyalty, before she headed upstairs.

Faye’s loyalty didn’t ask anything in return, I reflected while I pottered around getting things ready for dinner, except perhaps to be loved and looked after. She’d accept my having Alice if me-with-Alice was what was being offered. As for Alice - just thinking about her gave me a zing.

Faye was a long time in the shower. Presumably she was washing extra thoroughly, which to be honest I was glad about. I called Alice and asked her to pick up some talc.

I brought the laptop through to the kitchen and sat at the table, looking at houses for sale. With my bigger salary I could afford somewhere better now, with more privacy, and I didn’t want Faye feeling she had to sneak about all the time. Nor did I want to be answering questions about a sixteen-year-old live-in housekeeper!

A little while later an open exhaust reverberated through the walls, then stopped. I went and opened the front door.

Alice came in, with a bulging backpack. She pulled off her helmet, revealing those dangerous, rebellious, dark-shadowed eyes and the cluster of rings on her right ear.

“I got everything, might be a bit wrinkled some of it,” she grinned.

“Great. Jack was okay?” I asked.

“He was a good boy,” she winked.

“Oh good, thanks for going.”

She threw her backpack from the hall across the living room onto the sofa, and pulled off her boots. She took off her jacket and hung it up. She strolled into the living room.

“What’s the talc for?”

“A talc massage.”

“Cool. I didn’t know about that.” She was looking at me. “So what’s the deal with Faye?”

“She’s going to stay here. Live here, for however long she wants.”

“As your girlfriend?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know how it’s going to develop.”

“What happens when you meet your future wife?”

“My future wife will be up to it.”

She looked steadily at me. “I suppose she will.” She glided up to me in her stocking feet, leather trousers and pullover. Long, dark, wavy hair. Eye to eye. “What else will she have to put up with?”

“She won’t be putting up with anything, she’ll be onside with it. Anyway I’ve given up with girls, otherwise.”

“You were all set to get it on with me, earlier.” I felt the hand on my zip again, and my cock leaped into life. I pictured the long, slender fingers that were fondling me.

“Maybe I was just teasing,” I smiled.

“Maybe you just can’t control your headmasterly hormones.”

“I thought you’re at the college? So you don’t qualify as a schoolgirl.”

“So I’m too old for you.” She turned away, abandoning my throbbing cock. “Am I invited for dinner?” She ambled fluidly through into the kitchen.

“Okay. What did you get Faye?”

“Houses?” she came back in. “Somewhere for your secret schoolgirls?” She started pulling things out of the backpack.

“Somewhere nicer, for Faye too.”

“I got her a robe,” she tossed it onto a chair, “short and thin, for you, and a skirt and a couple of tees and undies. Shorts. Picked up her pills and stuff. So can I watch the massage, or is it private?”

“I’ll ask Faye.”

“She’ll say she doesn’t mind.” Alice knew Faye well enough for that, at least.

“Have you been naked with her?” I asked.

“I’ve seen her naked, and she’s seen me, while she was with Rod and I was with Zack. I don’t do girls though, before your imagination gets carried away.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.