If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

“Wow that’s great,” I hid my feelings while I tried to decide what those feelings were exactly. Faye at a party...

“I knew you’d be pleased,” she stroked my ass happily, “I mean ... I do see Mandy and Derek outside school sometimes, but it’s, you know...”

“Yes I know.” They hang out because they’re fellow rejects rather than because they have a lot in common.

“It’s what you wanted for me, isn’t it?” She’d picked up some sign of my ambivalence about it.

“Yes of course it is,” I gave her a squeeze.

“Oh good. I’m so excited! It’s next Friday. Zack’s parents are away they said.”

I fought off the urge to ladle spoilsport cautionary advice upon her, but smiled and helped her enjoy the prospect. “Terrific.”

“I can get something to wear,” she prattled uncharacteristically over dinner, “now I know about the charity shops. I’ve got a few pounds saved up. I wonder what I should get. What do you think?”

“You can’t go wrong with jeans.”

“Jeans?” she was disappointed.

“Well I don’t know,” I backed down, before I could add what had flitted into my mind: about a chain and padlock for a belt, with me having the key. “What about asking Alice?”

“Good idea!” she went and got her phone, then came back and straddled me on my chair, facing me. My senses surged as her thighs and pelvis settled on me, and my overworked cock began to struggle into life, while she proudly selected Alice from her contacts.

“Hi Alice, it’s Faye, you know...”

Alice greeted her.

“Yes well I was just wondering, you know, about the party, and what kind of stuff you wear? Like? I mean...?”

She listened while Alice said something.

“Charity shops, is where I normally go, Age Concern and the animal one,” she replied to Alice, “they have some great stuff, and it’s a good cause, you know...

“Oh that would be great! Yes I’d love to. Wednesday? Well I have classes in the afternoon ... Oh. Well I suppose ... Yes okay, just once won’t hurt will it ... okay I’ll see you there, at the cafe ... okay, see you, bye.” She grinned at me as the call ended, put her phone down on the table and grabbed me round the neck, squashing her tits onto my chest.

“I’m meeting her to go shopping!” she exulted into my ear while my arms automatically pulled us together.


All too soon Friday arrived and I broke another rule by phoning her. I hadn’t been able to find anyone to go to the party with her, because the skateboarders were in other schools and nobody in my little network knew them. It was an issue.

She’d come round the previous evening but I didn’t have the feeling I’d really got through to her. She’d been too busy telling me all about skateboarding with her new friends on Wednesday evening, and in-between fucks hadn’t been the right mood for parent-style hassling either.

“So look, Faye,” I tried to connect without alienating her, “don’t drink, okay? Don’t drink anything but especially not any punch, alright? You don’t know what’s in it. Or rather, you do: boys make it to get girls drunk, or more than drunk. Don’t drink but if you do then open your own can or bottle and keep an eye on it. Don’t take a glass, or an open can or bottle. Alright?”

“I suppose you want me to wear panties too.”

Great. Sarky teenage New Faye was all I needed.

“FAYE...” I took a breath and managed a little laugh, “look, just don’t get taken advantage of, is all I’m saying. The boys will have a drink and then they can be different, okay?”

“Yes okay Douglas. Don’t worry.”

“Don’t stay too long, you don’t want to be one of the last girls there.”

“No don’t worry.”

“Alright, well have a good time.” What more could I do? “Tell me where it is, anyway, just in case.”


I kept my phone on charge and fretted. She’s so suggestible. So eager to please. So inexperienced. So desperate for attention and approval. I realised I didn’t even know what she was going to wear - well it would be whatever that Alice girl had told her to wear, of course. Two mid-teens girls shopping together, for a party with no parents, and Faye’s parents not paying attention...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.