If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

She called me on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday, which was all she could do because of my edict that I do NOT see any of my girls more than twice a week, apart from in classes. It’s risky enough as it is.

Luckily that happened to fit in with the showoff hottie Sylvie Janner wanting her little sister Chloe to make a start. I still found I was thinking about Faye a lot though, even after one stunning slender sister had watched in fascination, in bra and panties, while I had sex with the other.

Faye hadn’t been bullied again, which I’d been worrying about in case her new look made some kids want to challenge her, but so far she’d been left alone. Luckily there isn’t much of a clothing policy at the school, so far, and she’s by no means the only one with leg and tummy on show. Boys were noticing her more, she said, and some had even talked to her. She sent in her essay, and I stretched a point and gave it a C+. It was better than her usual standard, at least.

On the Thursday evening I picked her up at seven and drove us into my garage. I waited until the door had closed before I got out, because I suspected from her manner that Faye was as desperate as I was. Technically she’s nothing like as good-looking as the Janner sisters, but I could not wait to be inside her.

She got out and stood hopefully, in her stretch mini, and I rushed round and grabbed her.

“Ooooohhhh” she gasped happily in my ear, clinging to me while I carried her round, lowered her onto the bonnet and undid my trousers. Her lovely muscley legs opened and her skirt slid up to reveal her pantiless pelvis and, I noticed in the half-second it was exposed, a tidied bush in an inviting V pointing at the entrance to her volcanic interior. Her labia were already glistening as my cockhead landed and slid between them, up into her potent, pulsating paradise of a pussy.

She started cumming instantly. I reckoned the two-second record had gone for sure. I pressed home quite hard as the sensations radiated out from my manic cock, then fucked her spasming body for the usual half-minute, at the end of which my own orgasm began, meaning I had to keep fucking for another fifteen seconds or so.

“Oooohh, I missed you,” she squeezed me to herself with her strong arms, while her strong, gorgeous pelvis finished surging against me. That was more open and confident than before, I was thinking, as I slid out of her and pulled her up.

“I missed you too,” I said, kissing her and leading her out of the garage and up to the bedroom.

“Did you really miss me?” she asked, getting naked in a flash and then landing on the bed with her legs open.

“You don’t believe me?” I grinned, ripping off the last of my clothes. In a moment I was back between her thighs and inside her, kissing, stroking and sniffing her fine, translucent skin.

“I suppose I do in a way, as you’re so insane for my body,” she giggled. I was pistoning in and out already while my senses feasted on the feel of her; hugging her really hard to crush her to me, making the most of her big, strong shoulders and pelvis. In only a minute we were orgasming again, for the best part of a minute, until we were just twitching and gasping while the euphoria eased away.

I rolled us over so I could stroke and cuddle her. That was feeling the natural way for her: to be underneath being held and fucked, then on top to be thoroughly cuddled, wrapped in my arms. It was feeling like the natural way for me, too, with Faye.

I’d been thinking about her and our little fantasy the previous Saturday - it was she who’d turned it into the party where she’d supposedly been exposed and fucked in front of everyone. The point being that she had everyone’s attention.

I knew she’d been deprived of attention by her family, because she’s not clever and her older brother is. Her parents have made money and then lost it, as far as I could find out, and are ambitious and male-centred in that shallow way; so Faye, with being quiet by temperament and not obviously pretty, had been sidelined. Then schoolkids of course often make something like that worse.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.