If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

I ran Faye home at ten, after pointing out that if her parents started to worry where she was it could risk everything. Though by then even her strong young body was exhausted, having finally orgasmed itself to a standstill. My body was finished as well, in spite of being pretty fit and rather well practised.

I told her I’d pick her up the next morning, then she could spend as much time here as she had permission to be out for.

“Permission,” I emphasised, “so there’s not the slightest chance they’ll think you’re missing and call the cops.”

“Alright,” she said, “though they won’t - they don’t care where I am.”

She called at quarter to eight on Saturday morning. I finished breakfast and showered, then by nine here she was in the garage again. She hesitated, got out of the back seat and stood nervously by the car, with a bag in her hand. She’d regressed a little bit overnight, her face slightly shut down and emotionless again.

I went round to her and watched her face relax into a smile as I approached with my arms wide. She put her bag down and hugged me, letting her neediness out while I pressed my instant erection into her. We kissed and I started on her clothes - the pullover that looked like it might be an unwanted Christmas present of her dad’s, and cheap jeans with enormous parallel legs.

I ripped off my T-shirt and jeans and there were were, skin to skin. My tingling cock slid into her pulsating pussy while she did her koala bear thing. Mmmmm. I hugged her to me. It felt so right. I pushed her back against the car and she jumped.

“Sorry,” I apologised, “I forgot it would be cold.” I carried her round and lay her on the warm bonnet.

“You’re so kind,” she grinned as I started to fuck and her grippy teen pussy began its urgent milking of my helplessly enslaved cock. I thrust, she writhed, and in no time we were sharing another wonderful orgasm.

Once I’d pumped that urgent load into her I took her upstairs and lay down on my back at the edge of the bed. She stood looking at me, switching her gaze between my limp cock and my face, while my gaze soaked up her incredible body. The more I fucked her, the sexier it looked.

“What would you like to do?” I asked, when she began to look anxious.

“I don’t know.”

“How about some affection, intimacy, telling me you care about me while I tell you I care about you?”

“Okay,” she breathed, her eyes reacting.

“So do you think I want that too?”

“I don’t know.”

“Alright but based on the evidence, what do you think?”

“I suppose so. Okay.”

I smiled and waited. In the end I had to raise my hands in an inviting gesture, and then widen my smile when she stared to move, but she did it. She climbed tentatively onto me.

“Mmmm.” I gently enclosed her with my arms and rocked her from side to side as her sexy weight settled onto me, with its warm, perfect skin. “You are gorgeous. I can’t tell you how much I’ve been looking forward to you coming back.”

“You just look forward to me cumming,” I could hear her grin as she squirmed on my erection. Another precious spark of humour.

“That too,” I grinned, “your cums are very special.”

“I didn’t think they’re supposed to go on so long.”

“Nobody is average in every single way,” I kissed her neck, “and if they were they’d be ordinary wouldn’t they?”

“I wouldn’t mind being ordinary.”

“You are ordinary. Completely normal. Just with some special things to make people fall in love with you.”

“You can’t really be in love with me. With all the girls you have.”

“I’ve never loved any of them more than I love you.” I let that sink in for a few seconds while I cuddled her. Sink into myself too, as I realised it was true. “And it’s because there are some special things about you. How sensitive you are, and emotional, and sexy, and how long you cum.” I finished with a smile.

“You are just amazing,” she sighed, “and so beautiful.”

“You’re amazing,” I said, while I squeezed her shoulders, feeling them not yield at all, then stroked down over her waist and out over her hips. I left my hands on her firm, sexy ass and waited.

After a minute she shifted her weight, wanting me to roll us over and hold her and fuck her. A minute later she did again. After the third time, when I still hadn’t moved, she pushed up enough to look at me.

“I think you should try going on top,” I grinned at her.

“Oh.”

She sat up, and after some elementary tuition she was soon writhing and bouncing and then climaxing, experimenting with how best to keep her special long orgasms going. She did that happily on and off for an hour, pausing for some fondling in between.

“I emailed Bridget, my hairdresser,” I told her while we cuddled after several delicious cums had sated us, “and she’s picking you up for lunch. Don’t argue, it’s what she wants to do. She’s taking you clothes shopping too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.