If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

I had my shower after Faye and came out to find her lying on her side on the bed, still glowing from her shower, and naked. She had her phone next to her, but she was looking at me.

“What would you like to do now?” I asked as I drew the curtains closed. I switched on the bedside lamp and the warm, shadowy lighting made her look sexier than ever.

“I don’t mind.”

I clambered onto the bed and lay down next to her. Just being near her gave me an erection. I ran a hand through her wet hair.

“Do you dry your hair?” I asked.

“Sometimes.” She was surprised.

“Okay sit up,” I pointed her to the edge of the bed. I dug out the hairdryer someone had left and an extension, knelt behind her and started blowing it over her head. I gently raked up her hair and played the warm plume over it, combing through it with my fingers.

Faye sat there, bemused, while I dried her straight, brown, barely-shoulder-length hair. When her hair was all dry and fluffy I kissed along the top of her shoulder to her neck, and passed her the hairdryer. I sat next to her on the edge of the bed.

She sat with the hairdryer in her hand. She looked down, uncertainly.

“You really want me to dry your hair?” she asked. She had a little smile going though.

“Yes please,” I said.

“This is so weird,” she muttered. But she switched on the hairdryer, shuffled round behind me and did the same to me as I’d done to her. By the time my hair was dry I could feel she’d got quite into it.

“Thanks. Who cuts your hair?” I asked while I put the hairdryer away.

“My mum.”

“I think it could be nice a bit longer, and perhaps if you grew the fringe out? You have a nice high hairline. Not that I’m an expert, but I have a friend who’s a hairdresser, I could ask?”

“If you think I ought to.” She was sounding a bit criticised, though I’d done my best. Her hair wasn’t layered it just stopped, and the fringe was surely all wrong for her round face. It looked like her wretched mother cut it in three minutes flat.

“Well we could just ask. I thought girls are always changing their hair?” I sat next to her, arms and thighs touching.

“Other girls are.”

“It wouldn’t cost anything.”

Faye didn’t speak. I put an arm round her, and she leaned into me at least.

“She was one of my pupils,” I carried on, “seven years ago. Now she’s a hairdresser and she’d love to help us.” Bridget is a beautician too, but I was taking one step at a time.

“You mean, you ... you...”

“It was seven years ago, and she was seventeen. Now she’s a married woman and a friend. Only a friend. But in any case at fifteen you can’t expect to be my one and only, alright? I love you, but not only you. That’s natural isn’t it?” I let a slightly definite tone creep in, to pre-empt the possessiveness. I’ve found you have to nip it in the bud, then it’s generally okay.

“Okay sorry,” she backed down instantly, “thank you.”

I leaned over and stroked her cheek. “Suggesting that a professional hairdresser can improve on your mum’s haircut doesn’t mean you’re not sexy,” I smiled. I moved my hand to her thigh, and her knees opened instinctively. I ran my fingertips slowly up to her labia and by the time they arrived she was all ready, wet and distended.

I stood on the floor, took her knees in my hands and slid my cock into her succulent, oily pussy. She sighed happily, smiling up at me. She was alive, her eyes glinting and her lips deliciously slightly apart. I pressed in and she gasped and thrust back.

I lifted her knees a bit higher, fucked another stroke, more downwards, and her arousal increased. I fucked another stroke, landing with a bump, then another, pressing quite hard now, and another. Her face was young and excited and gorgeous.

I began a steady fuck, and in a couple of minutes her face was tensing up, her pulsating pussy was tightening up and her potent pelvis was surging up at me. I leaned on her to stop it rotating my cock right out and she was there, cumming hard, while I fucked up and down determined not to cum myself. I concentrated on what the next fuck was going to feel like, and it worked.

Her orgasm rocked on for its usual half minute plus, before I slowed to a stop. I gave her a few seconds then, without coming out, pulled her up and lifted her. She clung to me like a koala bear, with my cock buried in her.

I reckoned she must weigh sixty-five kilos, with her strong frame and well-muscled build, and in the normal way I’d have found it a struggle to walk around with her, but the sexuality of the situation gave me strength.

I took her over to the wall, leaned her against it, and slid my arms under her knees. She clung on round my neck while I started fucking her again. She was aroused again - or still aroused, you couldn’t really say she’d ever stopped - and she gasped and writhed while I gave in to my animal instinct to pump her incredible girl’s body full of sperm.

This time it took five or even six minutes before her pussy started spasming, and by then there was no chance I was going to hold off cumming with her. I spurted desperately while she writhed and shuddered, and I squeezed her to me, pumping for all I was worth. My orgasm seemed to set her off even more and she came for longer than ever, gasping and groaning in my ear for ... well I was sure the record had gone even if I wouldn’t be able to prove it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.