If I Told Her to Take Her Clothes Off, She Just Would
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Natural victim Faye Perkins comes to my attention with being bullied. At thirty I'm developing more authority as a teacher, so I step in. She's not used to people paying attention to her, however, and she's remarkably suggestible anyway...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Orgy   First   Teacher/Student  

I’ve had a few schoolgirls. Well, quite a few to be honest. I’ve built up a bit of a reputation, which gets passed on, so there are some every year. Apparently I’m cute, and good at it or something, and I have status being a teacher. Best of all I can’t get them pregnant, after a visit to India that took in an undercover, expensive operation to insert a gel called Vasalgel into my ballsack.

With the hottest and most popular girls getting into it, it’s become a bit of a cool thing to do, and a nice safe way to have their first time. Some girls can be pretty matter-of-fact about wanting hands-on sex lessons. Others like to flirt, exploring their new sexuality while knowing I won’t mind if they want to stop before doing the deed. Or they can just play with a cock, or build up to it over time, or do it once or twice and not be left with the baggage of dating someone in their class. Naturally it’s the confident girls who turn up in my office, with a shaky pretext and that distinctive look on their face.

It’s completely illegal, but fun and, as far as my hyperactive libido is concerned, part of being their teacher. It’s a kind of open secret around the school, and it’s a miracle nobody has reported me I suppose, but the girls do what they want, nothing they don’t want, and I can only guess my fellow teachers feel this and don’t want a scandal either.

But with Faye it was different: she wasn’t confident, or after sex I assumed; she wanted affection and interest. And she’s so unassertive I couldn’t rely on her to decide anything. Would it be exploiting her, to get her going? Or a way of opening her up? Grooming her; or helping her?

I dithered for a minute or two while I cuddled the unhappy girl. Her neediness was tangible. Sex can be powerful of course - powerfully bad, or powerfully good.

I moved against her, savouring her strong girl’s body. Maybe I should listen to her reactions.

She pressed herself back against me and put her arms round me, a bit tentatively at first but gradually pulling harder as she gained confidence. Sensing me, in a way. She felt so needy.

“Why are you interested in me?” she mumbled.

“I just like you,” I knew I mustn’t hesitate, “and you’re sexy.”

“But I’m not like Sylvie Janner and the others.” Sylvie is stunning, popular and an A student.

“I don’t want you to be like them.” That was strange in a way, but true. I was feeling protective, more than anything, and it was a warm feeling.

“But I’m stupid and boring. And I probably won’t even be any good at it.” In her mind, then, it was sex. At some intuitive level, a way forward.

“I’m not looking for you to be clever, or to be witty over dinner. I don’t want to photograph you. I just like you and you’re sexy.” As I said it I could feel her reacting against me.

“But...”

She looked up at me, and I kissed her on the lips; her first sexual kiss. I took my time, making it last, and over a minute or two she got into it.

I stroked over her back and ass as she began to writhe against me. I cupped her full, potent asscheeks and pulled her up against me. I moved her hair aside and kissed her neck. She stretched her head away to give me more room, so I kissed it all over. Then up onto her ear. I sucked her earlobe.

She was beginning to gasp quietly. I kissed up to her forehead, down her nose, all the while running my fingertips over her shoulders and neck, and into her hair. I kissed her lips again, gently took her head in my hands and eased her away so I could grin into her face and see how she was feeling.

She gazed adoringly into my eyes while I stroked lightly up and down the sides of her ribcage, waist and hips. It was up to me what we did.

I stooped to start kissing her tits, whose nipples were now projecting her arousal. I reached my right hand down to her right knee, and she immediately parted her legs. I stroked slowly, cautiously, up the inside of her warm, firm thigh towards her pussy. She squirmed towards my fingers.

I felt her hands go round my neck as her legs began to tremble. Her strong, well-muscled legs were shaking as my fingers discovered her plump, swollen labia, her erect little clit - well it felt quite a good size in fact - and her moisture.

The trembling grew as I slipped a fingertip along between her labia and spread the juice onto her clit. She shuddered. Christ. What an incredibly hot girl, under the surface. What to do?

I rotated her and nudged her backwards towards the desk. She almost leaped onto it as she understood, opening her legs wide. Her swollen, glistening labia beckoned. I knelt, and started to kiss up the inside of her left thigh, my nostrils full of fragrant, soaking pussy. Did her groan have a hint of disappointment to it?

I slid my tongue into her pussy. Hymen. Hmmm. I licked up to her clit, and sucked it into my mouth. I squeezed the tip hard against my upper lip. Her strong pelvis lurched, thrusting up instinctively against some imaginary cock that apparently it wished was inside it.

“Urrrggghhh,” she groaned. God. Her pelvis shuddered and writhed about. She wasn’t that far off an orgasm, by the feel of her.

It felt too soon to get to that though. I pulled her off the desk and we just stood there hugging naked, for several minutes, while she soaked up the contact and affection like a sponge. I swayed her gently from side to side.

It wouldn’t be right to fuck her yet. If being eaten a little had had such an effect on her then a fuck would be intense: it needed a lot of intimacy to go with it, to make sure she wouldn’t feel used. This was no cocky Sylvie after a fun quickie.

It was more serious than I’d had in mind, really, but there was no backing out now. She needed a slow, private session, then I could see if she really wanted to, or what. Anyway here in my office in school it was risky - I was pushing my luck already. And it wasn’t ideal for breaking a hymen. I knew my aching cock and balls would subside eventually.

“What would you like to do next?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she mumbled.

I had to smile. “When do you have to be home?”

“There’s supper at half six. That’s all they care about really.” She was still clinging to me.

“Can you get out again afterwards?”

“I can say I’m going to Derek’s or Mandy’s.” Her friends.

“Would you like to come over to my place? I can pick you up at the end of your road?”

“Really?” She smiled gratefully up at me.

“Yes really.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.