Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave - Cover

Schoolgirl Gymnast Sextoy Slave

Copyright© 2015 by Arthur Dent

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Delectable young gymnast Nikki is enslaved by two pervert teachers. They explain it's quite natural - in the school they're the dogs' bollocks, with the Head being a bit of a wimp, so they're simply the top dogs, choosing a female to mate with!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Light Bond   Group Sex   Teacher/Student  

Katie knew she ought to fight the perverts and see if they were bluffing. She ought to have seen this coming, right from when they’d interviewed her for the job with the Head, and obviously decided to appoint her the second they’d set eyes on her. But the prospect of a kiss with Nikki was clouding her judgment; Nikki still nude and seeming quite casual about it, although she was possibly the most arousing sight ever. Katie nodded.

Matt and Jim sat forward, ready to watch the two stunning gymnasts get it on. Nikki fourteen and Katie twenty-four, both in absolutely, utterly perfect condition. And evidently the pretty blonde had chosen her ex-husband for sex even though he’d been a bit unappealing in other respects - that message had not been lost on them.

Nikki tried to prepare herself for her first kiss with a girl, as she sat next to her naked coach. What was it going to feel like? Katie was so pretty, with those amazing pale blue eyes, and her mouth which was such a shape, quite wide, suiting her round face somehow. And she was so keen. Still, it was a bit weird! Pervy and lezzie.

Katie tried not to rush things. She sat next to her gymnast, whom she’d spent so much time watching with the perfect excuse of being her coach. It was true she’d been attracted to other girls, but she’d never thought seriously about doing anything about it. With Nikki though, there was something extra. A sweetness, on top of the physical perfection. Sweet, but not weak. A strong person, who hadn’t really discovered her strength yet. Superficially she could seem a bit vulnerable...

Nikki reached out and stroked her right hand over Katie’s left shoulder. It was nice and muscley. Not beefy, but strong. Katie was an artistic gymnast and carried more muscle than she did herself. Katie could flic-flac all day long.

Katie’s face was turning towards her. Nikki moved her face and in a flash Katie’s soft but strong little hands were cupping her under the ears and pulling their lips together. The warm contact began to light up her senses but already that sensation was being overwhelmed by others as the strong arms were pulling her off-balance...

Next thing Nikki was on top of Katie, who had slid onto her back on the sofa and pulled Nikki with her. Their naked bodies were in contact all over the place - lips, hands, tits, arms ... everything! And Katie’s legs were open and Nikki’s legs were interlocked with them. Now the sensuous, feminine hands were roaming over her back, stroking and savouring, while the strong pelvis thrust up against her thigh, and the strong thigh thrust up against her clit!

Being a les was a terrible thing in school, of course. Some people were awful to Marie Latham for example, always making jokes about it not being safe to change or shower near her, even though nobody actually knew she was les at all really. It was one of those things - ‘gay’ was an easy insult.

But the feelings she was getting now were all warm and good. With the men it was about getting off, but this was intimacy and ... something new and special.

Matt filmed the girls with his left hand while his right struggled not to do more than hold his straining cock in a light, static grip lest it start spraying cum all over the place. Jim was evidently in the same state as they watched the incredible scene play out in front of them. The gymnasts had changed position effortlessly, and now their supple bodies were using their strength to merge their sensuality into one writhing, orgasming organism!

First Nikki’s straight dark-brown hair was draped over Katie while Katie’s hands caressed and hugged and fondled the athletic girl on top of her; now they’d rotated as if by levitation and Katie’s long, blonde hair was all over her teen lover while Nikki stroked and squeezed.

They used their lovely feminine hands so much. And their whole bodies. Their lips. Nikki stroked over Katie’s firm little tits and Katie sighed and writhed in pleasure. Katie kissed Nikki’s perfect, slender neck and Nikki arched her head away to make more room.

Their soft but firm thighs clutched each other. Gradually their movements became more urgent. The caresses and kissing gave way to potent pelvises thrusting hard and rhythmically.

Now their lean, muscular, gorgeously shaped backs were arching, working on their orgasms. Cum after cum after cum visibly shuddered through them as each rubbed her clit on the other’s thigh. Their senses had clearly shot into the stratosphere. It was hard to work out whether they were having a series of climaxes or one that simply refused to die for minute after minute.

Eventually they slowed to a halt and were just kissing and hugging. They were so fit their breathing was almost normal already, but it had obviously been a truly epic experience between them.

Somehow Matt hadn’t cum. But now he had to. He gave them a minute or two, then put his phone down and stood up. Jim stood up with him.

“Right which one do you want?” grinned Matt to his friend. “Or should I say, which one do you want first?”

“Er, excuse me,” said Katie.

“Now Katie,” said Jim firmly, playing up the senior teacher role, “you’re on video fucking your fourteen-year-old student, three times over, so don’t go all democratic on us, alright? We won’t hurt you, it’s just like lots of species - the males choose to mate with the females of their choice. And that’s you. It’s quite natural.”

Katie nudged Nikki and they both sat up. “Is it?” queried Katie. “In the ones I can think of it’s the female who chooses.”

“There are lots,” Matt confirmed. “Lions and gazelle and all kinds. Deer and antelope and so on. It’s just that the females don’t make a fuss about it, so it’s not obvious.”

“But you can make a fuss if you like,” leered Jim. “we can tie you to something, we don’t mind. Being lashed to the parallel bars was quite sexy wasn’t it?” he looked at Nikki.

“It was awful,” said Nikki.

“Your pussy didn’t seem to think so,” grinned Matt.

Nikki looked away. She didn’t want to be reminded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.