Letters to Peter - Cover

Letters to Peter

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 4: Fourth letter

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Fourth letter - Husband in the Navy, they have been married for two years. Always stationed on shore duty he has tried to talk his wife into having sex with others with no luck. He goes out to sea for four months and tells her at the dock. "I want to get off the ship and find you the same way I left you when I get back, Freshly fucked and full of cum" She realizes that he had NOT been trying to trick her the past two years, that he really does want her to go out and have fun, fun, fun. So she does

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Hi honey,

I received your letters; I got four of them today. I was so happy and relieved that I cried. I am so glad you dated them and it took me a couple minutes to get them in order. Wow, when you told me how turned on you got watching me kiss your friends and grabbing his cock the way I did gave me such a relief; knowing that you got turned on. I am very happy to hear that the panties I sent you arrived still very damp. I am not kidding, they were soaked in sperm when I sent them. And yes, I will keep sending them to you. I did not know that there is no privacy in the head, what a strange name for a men's room. Anyway, I am happy you were able to get alone and take care of junior. So you liked what I did that first Tuesday, I am so glad. To answer your question I remember two of them were black, one was Spanish something, and I think Mexican. The others were all white. And yes, only one was as big as you. That was the cop, and before you ask, no I have not seen him since.

I have been busy as hell, these past two weeks. Sally's company flew her and I to England for the weekend; I had "PR" work to do. You should know what that means. We were flown in the company jet to fuck several men for the company, so they could close some big deals or keep the ones they already have. I didn't ask and they did not tell me.

That three-day event bought us a new washer and dryer, you know the ones I wanted. I bought a new fridge, went crazy buying clothes and shoes.

Maybe the most important thing that came out of that weekend was this. Hold on honey I am about to blow your mind!

Sally and I both had sex with the four men together. Our hotel room had two king beds. Sally and I each took a bed and two men each the first time, them one of them wanted to do three men in one of us at the same time. Well ever since I read what you wrote in your stories, I was interested in trying that, so I had them in me. Honey I knelt over one man, just like you described, and once I had him in me another man got behind me and pushed into my asshole. The last man came around and stood on the bed and I sucked his cock. I finally was able to relax my throat and I let him fuck my face, taking him down my throat. Oh my God Peter! It was everything that you said it was. It was so nasty, I fucking loved it!

Sally would not do it, as she will not take a dick in her asshole. I fucking loved it. They all rotated around so they all were able to fuck each of my holes.

Sally brought her toys because she knows men like watching a woman fuck herself. And here it comes honey; sit down so you don't fall down.

The men wanted to watch both of us have sex together, so I laid down and Sally went down on me and made me come. Then one of them said "sixty-nine." Sally got up, turned around and knelt over me. She lowered her pussy down to my mouth and I ate her for the very first time.

Someone handed me a rubber dick and told me to fuck her with it. I then felt a rubber dick being slid into me. So there we were in a sixty-nine position, working each other's clit, while we fucked each other.

Oh baby, that was so fucking wicked. I never knew that doing that to Sally would turn me on so much. Maybe it was the fact four men were watching us. Sally never fucked me with anything while she ate me except her fingers. Sally knows how much I love being assfucked. (I told her after that first time you fucked me in my asshole back in high school.)

Anyway she stopped working my clit and asked them to hand her another dildo. They must have given it to her because she slid it into my sperm filled asshole. Then the bitch began fucking me slow at first, getting her timing down perfect. She would shove one in deep while pulling the other one out. When she went back to work on my clit I fucking lost it. The men were coaxing her on to ram them in faster and harder. My whole body shook in what had to be the longest, strongest climax of my entire life. Just about the time I was feeling the climax going away, she changed it and started shoving them both into me at the same time. Oh honey, they were big and as she shoved them in I am sure my eyes rolled way up and back into my head. The climax came back just as hard. I have no idea how I kept my mouth on her pussy. It was all that I could do to breath, let alone keep eating her clit and fucking her.

Darling I can promise you this my love, you will get to watch Sally and I have sex and I can't wait for that to happen. You will be able to do anything to and with her that you want except do her in her asshole.

I have learned that I enjoy turning on you men. I get a thrill knowing I am doing something that makes you men get hard. Putting on that show for them changed me darling. I love eating pussy and I love using a rubber dick to fuck a woman while I eat her. I love Sally, but I can't wait to do that to another woman.

I am really getting turned on and hot, writing and telling you of these dirty things I am doing for you. Oh fuck, that is a lie, sorry dear, I love doing them for MY PLEASURE not yours. Now that is as honest as I know to be.

Oh Peter, don't get me wrong honey, if you had not pushed and pushed me to do this kind of stuff I never would have. So in a way, I do love doing this for you; because I know you get turned on knowing what I have become. But, BUT, I now know that I am doing it for myself. Ok here is the hard part, you may like this next part, and then again you may not.

But here goes.

You know how I told you I was afraid I could or maybe would become addicted to doing this stuff? Well I finally realized on the flight back home that I am now addicted to filthy nasty sex with many men at one time, women--and I do want to try other women besides Sally, and I do love doing gangbangs. I love doing them just like the Linda that you write about in your filthy stories. I get the biggest thrills, the hardest climaxes when I have three cocks in my body at the same time.

Darling, the feeling I get when I am kneeling with a man under me and his cock is in my pussy is good. When another man gets in behind me and slides his cock into my asshole is so much better, because I can feel both cocks tight inside of me. But when another man moves up and puts his cock in my mouth, then that is the best sex ever. I am now able to take a man's cock down my throat. I am holding off on one thing that I have read in your stories. When I do it, I want you to be with me. I want you to watch and, if possible, maybe even suck your cock as you watch me do it. I am speaking of the dog thing. So far, of everything you have written, about half of your stories have me fucking a dog or in fact a dog is fucking me. So let's just say I am interested in trying it out.

Want to know why I am interested in trying it dear? It is simple honey, so far I have done almost everything that you have written about and everything you have written about has been out of this fucking world in giving me pleasure.

Sex in a public place, sex in an adult movie theater, in a adult video store working a glory hole for almost four hours straight, masturbating in public, having an asshole gangbang where ten different men fucked me only in my asshole. Sally has come to love eating my cunt when it is full of cum, so she is addicted to that.

I just had an idea, when you get your phone and computer; let's set up a time I can fly to a port that you are going to be at, maybe down under? Don't you dock at Sidney for a week or so? I can fly down and meet you; I will be your whore and slut that you use on your liberty. I can dye my hair red and wear glass's. You can bring as many of your buddies as you want, I'll fuck them all. You will be a hit with your friends. Tell them anything you want, hell tell them the truth, or tell them that you have a girlfriend there who gets off being gangbanged and loves fucking three men at one time, over and over and over. I will make your liberty pure sexual heaven for you and whomever else you desire me to fuck. How does that sound honey, does that get you nice and hard? I sure hope so; I have the warmest wettest sloppiest cock hungry cunt for you to bury it in. Shit baby, I can't wait; you will finally see what your sweet little wife has become.

Oh and one more very important thing sweaty, when I meet you as you get off the ship, I will meet you freshly fucked and full of sperm. One other thing dear, before you get to put your big fat hard long cock in my nasty pussy, you will clean it out first. You will be sucking out all that nasty cum I will have for you.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.