Letters to Peter - Cover

Letters to Peter

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3: Third Letter

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Third Letter - Husband in the Navy, they have been married for two years. Always stationed on shore duty he has tried to talk his wife into having sex with others with no luck. He goes out to sea for four months and tells her at the dock. "I want to get off the ship and find you the same way I left you when I get back, Freshly fucked and full of cum" She realizes that he had NOT been trying to trick her the past two years, that he really does want her to go out and have fun, fun, fun. So she does

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Third Letter

Hi Peter;

You know honey, it is Monday; it has been one whole week since I left you at the dock and it is 3:20. I have never lied to you, I have never kept any secrets from you, so I have to tell you something. Gees I have a lot to tell you. I will start with the last Friday before you left. When the morning mail arrived, I went to put those Insurance papers away in the folder you said was our "important papers folder". You could have imagined my shock to find that folder was packed with all those nasty filthy short sex stories and fantasizes of yours. Honey, I really was not snooping; it was an honest mistake. I knew I would be dealing with a lot of stuff by myself while you where gone at sea, so I felt I should start as soon as possible. When I did find them, I started reading your stories. I am glad you used me as your main character, I have always known that you desired me to have sex with others and that you wanted to watch. It did surprise me that you wanted to eat me after I was "fucked" as you put it.

That may be what gave me the idea that Tuesday night, making the sailors agree to eat me first without knowing that I had sperm in me from the man before. The stories themselves did not surprise me at all. You know I love your filthy mind. There was something else though that caught my attention, or I should say enlightened me. It was your desire to see me with another woman. I told you that Sally has been giving me oral sex since we were in middle school. But I have never gone down on her and I do not plan on going down on her. (Well so far at least.)

I remember years ago when we laid in bed talking about our fantasies. In one of your fantasies you asked me how Sally would feel about joining us in bed. I told you that that is one fantasy of yours that you can just forget and that it would never happen. Well I thought you had put it out of your mind. Now I see that you have not, since you wrote about us in bed with several men and alone with each other. I am not into girls, I enjoy climaxing while you or Sally go down on me. But when she does it, while it is wonderful, I wish it was you. Just so you know, it is not so much Sally as it is me. I am sure if I invited her to our bed she would do it in a heartbeat.

Maybe you can just enjoy watching me with other men. I love Sally and I love you. I have known Sally forever, she is like my sister; no she is closer than my sister is. I know that you know she is Bisexual and that she is very active in her sex life with many partners. Here is the thing Peter, I know that I could not watch her having sex with you or you having sex with her.

Years before I met you, she and I made a deal when we started dating. We agreed to never date or go out with the other's boyfriend and once we began having sex with boys we took it to that level. When she discovered how much she loved having sex with women I told her not to worry, that I never would have sex with a woman. I will not go down on one anymore than you would go down on another man.

Now after typing this, I will think about your fantasy of having sex with you and another women. I love you enough to think about it. Just understand this dear, it will never be with Sally and I. I am not saying 'No.' like I did years ago, I am telling you that I will think about it. Lets just leave it at that.

Until I read about your wanting me to be in a gangbang I never ever thought about doing anything like that. I mean having sex with eight or more men? I am not sure I could. I mean my body. The thought of doing it seems exciting, but to have man after man fuck me I think would make me raw and maybe even over exhaust me. You know how much and how easy I climax, I think while it sounds interesting, I just think it would not physically work. When I did those men Tuesday night, there was a break time for me to pee, dance, and recover a few minutes between them all.

By the way honey, you write very well, I lost myself in every story I read. And yes I did picture myself in your story where I was gangbanged by those ten men at the Adult theater. I could picture myself wrapping my legs around them as they took turns with me. I could feel what you where saying. Of course I was masturbating, so it was easy to feel what you described. I almost called you Friday to see if you could come home early for lunch, but I remembered that you had to work through lunch to get the ship supplies all on board. I settled for masturbating almost all day reading your lovely nasty stories.

When you got home I was too embarrassed to tell you that I discovered and read some of your stories. Maybe because I knew you were leaving in just two days, I did not want to bring up the subject and start something that we could not fix before you left.

Looking back, I am pretty sure reading those stories, the sex at the dock in the camper van, having you fuck me while I watched your friends looking in the front window us, at me, the bad girl in me wanted them to have a perfect view of you slamming your big hard long thick dick in and out of me as we were having sex. Then add to all that you telling me that you wanted to come back off the ship and find me just as you were leaving me "freshly fucked and full of cum." Maybe it was all that stuff together. All I know is Tuesday night I finally let myself go; and by the third man fucking me, I was loving the fact that men wanted to fuck me as bad as they all did. I also have to admit it to myself as well as you, it was nice to feel different size men in me (their dicks). Only one came close to making me forget about you. That was the cop, he had great stamina and he loved eating my cunt as much as you do.

To be truthful dear, I am really torn about my feelings. I love you so much I just do not want to lose you, no matter how much I am loving this new sexual freedom you have given to me. Until I hear back from you, either telling me you are happy or that you now want a divorce because of my cheating on you, has me going crazy. Because of everything you have told me over the years, about wanting me to screw other men and what happened recently, I feel that you are going to be estatic and happy I am now being the whore that you want me to be. But, BUT! on the other hand I am still hung up on the fact that this could all be some sick test of yours. I guess I will find out when I get your first letter.

Wow, how did I get off track about that last Friday that you were home? Anyway, do you remember how I attacked you when you got in Friday night? I knew I would not have you for awhile, so I wanted to get as much of you as I could. Well that was true, but to be honest, your stories you had hid, just really affected me. I mean, I had the hot's all day and nothing I did would cool me off until you got home. The only ones I sort of scrunched my nose at, were those stories where you had a dog licking and fucking me. Peter my love, my sweet, you have such a filthy sick mind (God I love that mind of yours). I have to say that reading those stories has played a lot into my thinking lately. I am still reading them. Most people would not get this, but I feel liberated by you. Yes, that is it I have just decided, you have liberated me. What I mean is, most women feel like I did, I was secure being married. Our sex life was fantastic. Most husbands I am told make love one or twice a week to their wives.

We have something they do not, we have never slowed down. There was that time when you had the flu that we did it only once a day and I of course did all the work. But I don't remember ever slowing down to once a day since we began having sex in highschool. Do you remember how when I had the flu so bad that you told me having sex would take my mind off of being sick? I sure do, and you were right, I was so sick, but when you screwed me all I thought about was how great it felt and our climaxing. We have never slowed down. And it just hit me, until you got on that ship; the only time that we were apart was when you were in San Diago in Bootcamp. I remember masturbating so much while you were gone. Sally helped me a few times; but even with her mouth and fingers they could not make up for you, your manhood making me feel that we are the perfect match. God made your cock for my pussy. When you and I have sex we are one person. When God gave you your desire for sex it matches my desire perfectly. We both know that we were made to fuck each other and fuck each other a lot. I do not understand other married couples who do not have sex as much as we do.

If we do not do it two or three times a day, I feel something is wrong with us. You, my love, are a great, great lover. The more sex I have with other men only makes that statement stronger. Oh sure, I come when they fuck me, but I am not one spiritually with them as I am with you. You know that you always make me climax right? Well I know lots of married women who tell me that they have to fake it once in awhile. I know other wives who say they fake it a lot.

As much as we played those nasty wild fantasy games, and I would pretend with you, both of us knew in our hearts that I would never let another man touch me. Like I told you honey. I love climaxing so much that I was afraid if I did do what you wanted, I very well could love it so much that it would end up ruining our marriage.

You know how you told me the reason you will not try cocaine is because you are afraid that you may love it so much that you would be hooked for life? I remember that very clearly. That is how I felt about having sex with others. What if I love going out and having sex with other men? What if I did do a gang bang and I end up loving it so much that sex with you would not be the same or equal to it? What if I found that I love being fucked in my ass and cunt at the same time as you described in many of your stories? You know how much I love sucking your cock, what if I love being fucked while I am sucking another man at the same time? I do not think so, but I do not want to find out or tempt myself so to speak.

Shit, as I write this now I wonder am I already hooked? Do I think I could stop? It has been three days now and I have to admit asking myself at least, How would I feel if I did not get fucked tonight by some men? In these past three days I have had so much sex with so many men. I am hoping that I do not have to decide that. What is that saying about putting the Genie back in the bottle? Or is it you can't get the Genie back in the bottle?

Well, between your begging and coaxing along with my over sexed BFF (Sally) telling me to just go ahead and do it. Hell she has been after me to cheat since High School. Between you two, those nasty stories, the dock, kissing your friends in front of you as they gripped my ass and breast. Knowing you could see me grab your friend's cock through his pants in front of you, has all had it's effect. Yep it all has affected my thinking alright.All of sudden I think I can do anything I want sexually with your blessing and it will not hurt our marriage.

Here is a question for you, I re-read your story of my being gangbanged and I have never seen a glory hole. I think I want to. How would you feel if I lived out one or more of your stories? Would you be happy or would you be pissed? I did not get the time Friday to read all of your stories, even though I am here at home and at Sally's. By the way I have not told her about your stories. I won't unless you give me the ok to do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.