Letters to Peter - Cover

Letters to Peter

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 2: Second Letter

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Second Letter - Husband in the Navy, they have been married for two years. Always stationed on shore duty he has tried to talk his wife into having sex with others with no luck. He goes out to sea for four months and tells her at the dock. "I want to get off the ship and find you the same way I left you when I get back, Freshly fucked and full of cum" She realizes that he had NOT been trying to trick her the past two years, that he really does want her to go out and have fun, fun, fun. So she does

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Hi Lover;

I have a feeling that you are going to get all these letters at the same time. I am going to mark every envelope with a number and seal them with a kiss. I was thinking that I should just give you as close to a day to day report as I can while you are out at sea. I already told you what Sally and I did the Tuesday after you left. Wow, that was one wild night. Knowing you as I do, I bet you will read and re-read these letters as you show that cock of yours some love with your hand.

Thinking about all this that has gone on since you left, I now realize that I was very unfair to you. I thought you were sick wanting me to screw other boys and men. Now I see everything that I have been missing. I promise I will never ever say "No" to you ever again. You seem to know exactly what I needed and it was like you knew what I would be like if I ever got started.

How dumb of me to have thought you didn't love me and you wanted me to screw around to give you an excuse to leave me. I mean, that is what I thought. I promise to make up for all those years you were after me to be your little whore. What was it you called it? Oh yes, you call it "sharing my self" when you tried to talk me into going out and bringing home a man so you could watch and join in.

I thought you were so messed up for wanting me to do that kind of stuff. Now I see everything I have been missing. After all, you have been after me to do this ever since we dated in High School.

So know I almost can't wait to sit down and write you telling you everything I have been doing. I think it is only right that you see what I have been doing while you are out defending my right to go out and fuck other men. I am so thankful that you are not jealous. I am very sure you are jacking off a lot, picturing me doing all these nasty, nasty, things I am doing and loving every moment of it while I do them.

I want to give you pleasure, I want you to get hard as a rock when you think of me being fucked and more. I am doing this to give you that desired pleasure. Ok, Ok, I am the one getting a lot of pleasure doing this stuff, but just you remember this honey, it is or was your idea. That first night at Don Jose I kept hearing those words of yours when you said to me, "I expect to come home and find you just as I left you, freshly fucked."

I am positive of this one thing for sure, when you walk down the plank coming off the ship, you will find your wife freshly fucked; just the way you left me and just like you want.

Remember Sally's plan for keeping me busy every day while you are away? Well with Sally's plan, Wednesday is skate night and we went to the Skate Barn together for the first time. I wore my cute white low cut frill ruffled blouse with my blue skating skirt that I always wore when we go. Only this time I wore my panties.

I told Sally about all those times you took me skating there wanting me to skate without panties on just to tease the guys. I told her how I did it twice just for you to stop bugging me about it. I was always so embarrassed because it was almost always older teens and the kids from the College. Just so you know honey, The Skate Barn will be one of the place's that you and I will be going to pick up a guy or two when you get back. And you will never ever have to ask me not to wear panties there again, or anywhere else for that matter.

I told Sally how you always liked me to be bare naked under my skirts and dresses so I could accidentally show myself. Sally was elated that you liked me going "Commando" as she calls it.

Anyway, we had been skating about an hour before she asked me to take my panties off. I told her I wore my sheerest dainty ones and I felt that if the guys (or girls for that matter) caught a glimpse of me that it would look sexier with them on. That night it was just like the night before when we went out dancing at Don Jose, we were like sugar to flies.

Thank God we can still pass for 20-21. In fact we both got carded every time we ordered some booze. I mean I drank wine, Sally drank the hard stuff. I did not want to fall into any sexual trap like I did the night before. I left the van at home and I insisted on Sally driving her car. That night while driving there it hit me, having sex with all those guys the night before, I had to be the easiest lay in this town. I not only fuck them out in the van at the club, but I brought my own bed to do it in. God, how sick was that?

Anyway love, by my third glass of wine, you know me, I was carefree and I became a kissing fanatic. When the guys would come and ask me to skate, I started telling them that I only skate with a good kisser, so I had to test them first. I am sure you know by now that my hot kiss's can raise the dead. How many times have I raised yours up from the dead? I remember it was many, many times, just kissing you. Remember?

Well that seemed to start things off and it all graduated into more kissing, and more and more. I went to the ladies room several times to pee and replace my lipstick. Around 10:30 I gave into Sally's request and took off my panties in the ladies room. I did it for two good reasons, first they where soaking wet, and second, I wanted one of the guys to catch a glimpse of me naked under my skate skirt.

I met several virile young men there, and kissing them really turned them (and myself) on. I did not want to just settle for one guy like Sally did Tuesday night. I loved the attention that I received from all the different men. So I did it just like I did the night before at Don Jose's.

Well, I mean I could not rub myself against them, what I mean was, I just took turns skating with each one. I skated with one man then the other. They kept Sally and I supplied with drinks and food. Frank, he was one of the guys after your poor wife that night. (I wrote his name down in my diary because he was so sweet and he really made an impact on me that night.)

It was a good thing that I made Sally drive. I know that if I had taken the van again, I would have been out in the parking lot making the van rock by jumping all those guy's bones. It was about 10:30 that Frank wanted to take off his skates and by then I was really all skated out myself, so was Sally and her guy. I told Sally, even though I was taking off my skates, I did not want to leave yet, that I wanted to stay there awhile at the bar. Sally did not want to go home either.

I sat in my chair trying to undo my laces, and Frank offered to help me. He knelt down in front of me with his back to the wall. He very slowly undid my laces. I honestly had forgotten that I had taken my panties off earlier, I was so comfortable and relaxed. When

Frank got my right skate off, he started to massage my foot. Talk about heavenly, he moved my foot where he could get a good grip and worked on it, his hands where so soft, I had my right knee bent up and with my left leg still on the floor. Needless to say under my skirt, I was rather wide open. Sally asked me if I was giving Frank a reward for the foot massage. I looked at her, not catching on to what she was saying. Until I looked at her and she was pointing. I looked at my skirt and realized that Frank had a clear view of my nakedness.

I had a hot flash, I mean I must have turned purple because of my legs being so open. I started to close my legs out of habit. And all of a sudden I felt Frank slide a hand ever so gently up the inside of my calf and then up to my inner thigh. I did close my right leg just a little bit, however not anywhere near enough to hinder his touching me. We were sitting in the corner and my back was to the crowd. Like I said, Frank was leaning against the wall. That meant that the only person that could see I was naked under my skirt was Frank. I relaxed as he worked his fingers up and gently brushed against my excited pussy. I closed my eyes, and listened to all the noise in the place. His fingers were just brushing up and down, barely touching my lips. He did that with his right hand while with his left he still was massaging my toes and arch.

Frank stopped and said, "Let's do the other foot now." He pulled back his hand and started working on my left skate. This time I brought my right foot up and tucked it right up under me, putting the heal of my foot right on the edge of the chair. I left nothing to his imagination. He started with the laces of the skates, but gave up and brought a hand back up to play with me. I felt his fingers working me into the labia, gently touching, gently playing; he worked his hand up to my clit. Sally saw a man walking over to us and warned us one of the guys was coming back over.

Frank pulled his hand back and moved both hands to my left skate; I pulled my skirt down to cover the top of my tucked knee. No one standing up behind me could tell I was naked under my skirt. No one could see that my pussy was wet and juicy, wanting a hard cock to fuck it. No one that is but good old Frank, he had a clear view of my wet hot pussy. I think Frank felt bold or he realized no one could see, so he ran his hand back up my leg and went right back to work. I felt his fingers work their way inside my wet hole, then he began to finger fuck me. He started to slide them in and out of me. He was finger fucking me when another guy walked to our table.

Sally and the guy she met there started kissing, then I heard someone walk up behind me. He asked if I was finished skating for the night and I told him yes. Then he said he wanted to meet with me at the bar later and buy me a drink. I told him maybe that would be nice later, but right now I was busy and wanted to take a breather. Frank kept working his fingers in me; It was just so nasty to talk to this man behind me while I had Frank in front of me with his hand up under my skirt as he slid two maybe three fingers in me all the time the man and I were speaking to each other.

I told him I had not intended on leaving just yet, and I may join just him at the bar later. He turned and left the table just as my body stiffened and shook with a wonderful climax. Talk about being kinky or nasty, call it what you want, I got so fucking turned on talking to a stranger while I was being finger fucked and no one knew it by Frank and I.

I felt Frank's fat fingers fucking me hard, he had two or three fingers fucking in and out of me. I don't know if it was because he was finger fucking me in a public place at our table, or what. But what I do know is, it was a mind blowing hard fucking climax that rocked through my body from head to toe.

Sally told me I was too obvious, and people were watching. I heard that and something inside of me wanted to be more obvious. Frank pulled out his fingers and took off my left skate as I sat there with my left hand rubbing my own clit right in front of this guy's face. God, Peter I am such a bad girl, I am a very bad girl. I wanted to get Frank alone somewhere and fuck him so badly. He returned our skates and came back with our shoes. By then I was talking to a couple guys that came to the table the minute he left. When Frank came back he asked me if I wanted a drink. I excused myself from those other two and we walked toward the bar. I leaned on him and told Frank I would rather go outside and get some fresh air. I think he knew what I had in mind. What I really wanted was some fresh meat (or fresh cock to be more honest.)

We walked out to the parking lot and I forgot to grab the keys to Sally's car. He did not have a car, so we walked around the corner into the shadows of the parking lot lights. We kissed and we were at each other's crotches with our hands so fucking fast. I was feeling his stiff prick and he of course was back inside of me with his fingers. I broke the kiss and held him tight as he was fingering me. I told him in the hottest breath that I think I ever have had in my life; I told him that I needed him to fuck me.

He looked around, as did I, he asked me where we should go. I did not say a word, I slid down his front onto my knees, and I unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. You know how my mouth is; I went to work on him. I had to masturbate while I did it because it was so fucking wicked. What a fucking turn on, sucking this guys cock that I just met about an hour or so earlier. He held my head with both hands and was literally fucking my face. Thank God he had a short dick; he would have choked me.

What he lacked in length he made up for in his enthusiasm. I felt close to an orgasm as I felt his cock start to swell up to shot its sperm. I quickly stood up and leaned on the hood of a car next to us, putting my hands on it's cold hood. I spread my legs nice and wide and he adjusted me so my wet wanting pussy was level with his hard-on. He lifted the back of my short skirt and went to work fucking me. He shot his load of sperm just as I had finished my wonderful climax. I wanted to do something really nasty. I felt him pull back and out of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.