After School Blow Jobs - Cover

After School Blow Jobs

by RonBo

Copyright© 2015 by RonBo

Erotic Sex Story: Billy's best friend wants him to watch while his sister sucks him off. Billy's Mom comes home early!

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Fifteen year old Billy was fiddling with the radio in his friend Kyle's ten year old Mustang. Kyle was a year older than Billy but they were in the same grade at Hilton High School because the older boy had skipped too much school the year before and stayed back. They lived in the same apartment complex on the edge of town and had been friends since they were toddlers.

Kyle had been mumbling something while Billy attempted to find a good rock and roll station on the radio. "What?" Billy mumbled back. He thought he had heard the word blow.

"I said, when I get home I'm going to get my sister to give me a blow job." Kyle repeated.

Billy let go of the tuning knob, momentarily forgetting what he was doing. "Asshole. You are so full of shit. You've never had a blow job and you probably won't get one until you're old and grey. Especially not from that pretty little sister of yours"

Billy had a thing for Kyle's younger sister Megan and Kyle knew it and liked teasing Billy about her. "I bet you would like Megan to wrap her pretty lips around your sorry dick, wouldn't you?" Kyle laughed a hee haw laugh at this. "I'm telling you I beat you to the punch. Megan has sucked me off a bunch of times in the past three months. She likes it when I cream in her mouth. She swallows the load dude. Your dream girl is just another cock sucker."

Billy gave his friend a nasty look. "You wish, fuck face." Billy said with venom. He did have serious crush on the petite fourteen year old freshman. It couldn't be true! She couldn't be doing that dirty thing with her own brother.

"I can prove it to you dick weed." Said Kyle with a smug look that Billy would like to slap off of his friend's grinning mouth. "I'll leave my blinds open and the lights on so you can see for yourself." Then to rub it in he added. "You can watch while she sucks me off."

Was his friend being serious? They both lived on the third floor of a horseshoe shaped apartment complex which by chance put their bedroom windows about sixty feet apart facing each other. "O.K. Kyle. I'll get myself comfortable and watch your bedroom. I'm guessing all that I will see is you jerking off your sorry dick."

The rode the rest of the way home in silence, Kyle with a knowing grin and Billy with a sour look on his face.

Billy lived with his single mom. His father had skipped out on them when Billy was just a baby. His mom, Louise, would still be at work and he would have the house to himself for at least another hour.

Just in case Kyle wasn't yanking his chain Billy turned around the chair under the window so it would face the window. Kyle's window shade was down. Billy made sure the lights were off in his bedroom as he stripped naked and sat naked in his chair with a box of tissues on the table beside him. Just in case!

He usually jerked off when he got home from school every afternoon anyway so this wasn't really anything different, except when he looked across the courtyard he could see into Kyle's bedroom. The shades were up and the lights were on. Kyle was also naked. He was on his back with his hard cock sticking out from his groin. Shit. His is bigger than mine. Billy thought miserably.

Billy wasn't hard yet but when Kyle's bedroom door opened and Megan came into the room his prick started to fill with blood and thicken quickly. She was still wearing her school uniform. Plaid skirt, white blouse with the little green tie. Now Billy was fully hard.

Megan was looking right between her brother's outstretched legs at his erection and they were having a conversation. Kyle wasn't lying! She was going to suck his dick. Billy gripped his cock with his right hand and began to gently stroke himself while he waited for the exhibition to begin.

Billy was a little disappointed when Megan left all her clothes on and climbed on the bed between her brother's legs putting her mouth only inches from Kyle's drooling cock. Kyle was speaking to his sister but Billy had no idea what the conversation would be.

Maybe. "Billy's going to watch while you suck me off."? "What are you waiting for? Suck me." Billy would never know but it was a very erotic sight watching a fully clothed Megan staring down at her naked brother and his very hard cock.

Megan moved her head lower and took her brother into her mouth. "Holy crap!" Billy said out loud. This was better than the internet. He knew the players and it was the girl that he himself wanted, with someone else's cock in her mouth. It should be me in her mouth! Billy wanted to yell out.

Billy was stroking his erection slowly unwilling to rush his pleasure. He was enjoying the incestuous show being put on by the brother and sister across the open space between the brick encased windows. Up and down his hand went creating a bubble of pre cum in his cock's one eye.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.