Hail Caesar! - Cover

Hail Caesar!

by Salteena

Copyright© 2015 by Salteena

Mind Control Sex Story: Letty is alone in the house...or she thinks she is!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Bestiality   .

What's that?

Letty awoke startled, and a little bewildered. She had been sleeping heavily and then there was a noise that disturbed her. There! There it was again! She shook her head muzzily, trying to clear it.

There ... again! It sounds like it's coming from downstairs!

She was a little bit scared now. God! She thought to herself. I wish I'd gone to that concert in Christchurch with Mum and Dad! But, stupid me has to be independent and stay home! "No Mum! It's not because I'm going to ask Nick here while you're away! I respect your and Dad's rules about that!" Nick was Letty's boyfriend of the last nine weeks and even though she enjoyed sex with him, she was Ok with her parents' 'No boys in here while we're away' ruling.

Just my luck to get a burglar or some sicko in the house while they're away! She thought. Ooooh! I do hope it's only a window banging! Letty sat up in bed for a few minutes, uncertain what to do next. I wonder if it is that silly bastard Nick? He knows I'm by myself! Just like him to scare me like this! I'll kill him if it is Nick! Oh! Fucking damn! I suppose I'd better go and take a look.

Letty threw on her housecoat and stumbled into the hallway. She snapped on the light. "Nothing here!" she muttered seeing that her parents' and her brother's bedroom doors were still all closed. "I suppose I'd better take a look downstairs." On her way, she poked her nose into the bathroom she and her brother Ian shared. "Nothing there either," she sniffed, feeling a little bit more confident. "It must be just a window. Or maybe a cat or a hedgehog moving outside" She made her way down the stairs, switching on lights as she went.

There! That was what it was!

There must have been a sudden gust of wind that loosened that little ventilation window up in the lounge! They're always coming undone! Letty breathed a heavy, shaky sigh of relief. She got a kitchen chair to stand on and tightened the catches. "Right! Only a silly window, girl! No need to panic!" Nevertheless, her heart was still pumping unsteadily, so she flopped down into a big armchair until she calmed down a bit more. "No use going straight back to bed," she said aloud to herself, "I'll only stay awake for the rest of the night. I know ... a glass of water is what I need." She made her way to the kitchen and got the chilled water out of the fridge and drank a full glass. On the way back to her room she called into the bathroom and had a pee.

"What the fuck ... how did you get in?"

Letty walked into her room without paying too much attention, flicking the hallway light switch off on the way. Her bedside lamp was on. She hadn't turned it on when she when she got out of bed. And there, sat cross-legged in the middle of her duvet was Cullen! Creepy Cullen, the high school weirdo par excellence. And for God's sake! Cullen had her bra draped over his head with the straps hooked under his chin and the cups looking like those earmuffs airmen used to wear back in World War 1. And what's that in his hands? Oh no! He's got my panties too! Letty started to feel sick at the stomach and very much afraid.

"Took you long enough to get back up here, Letty!"

Cullen had a high-pitched singsong nasal whine to his voice. Letty realised that this was probably the first time she had actually heard him say anything! And then there was his smell! Cullen always smelled of dogs! His parents bred them for a living, Great Danes or something, but surely he didn't have to smell of dogs for Chrissakes!

Cullen stopped studying the slightly stained crotch of Letty's knickers to raise his eyes and stare at her. Nick had dropped her off in his car after school and slipped his hand up her skirt for a quick grope before leaving and made her wet. Her panties were dry now, of course, but...

Cullen's dark, almost black eyes were like cold hard stones in his pasty, acne blotched face. "And what kind of a stupid fucking name is Letty anyway?"

Letty flushed defensively. "I can't help it! My parents had a sudden rush of blood to the head when I was born and decided to call me this silly Old English name ... Lettuce."

"Lettuce!" Cullen guffawed and threw himself backwards so that he lay with his head on Letty's pillow. She shuddered at the thought of his lank, greasy locks being where her head normally rested. "Like what you get out of the garden?'

Letty nodded miserably, "Yes ... sometimes it's spelled 'ice', but they chose the 'u' version."

"Lettuce! Now that's fucking rich! Just wait 'til I spread that around at school!"

He held her knickers up in the air, his hands in the leg holes stretching the thin material wide. He studied her vaginal stains again for a few moments. Then he sat upright again and glared at her coldly. "Lett ... uce wasn't very nice to me on the bus going to school yesterday! In fact Lett ... uce and her friend Gerry were not nice at all. Now, Gerry ... that's an odd name for a girl too ... it's a boy's name ... are youse two a couple of dykes? You two into sticking your tongues in each other's pussy? Perhaps you're bi? I know! You're going to tell me that Gerry is short for Geraldine and no, you're not dykes, you just like each other a lot." Cullen sniggered, showing uneven yellow teeth. "Well, you can't fool me you know, all youse girls do a bit of lezzie if their boyfriends ain't there to give you a bit of hot dick!"

Letty felt herself blushing. Where the hell did he hear about that? She wondered. Surely Nick hasn't put it around at school? Or maybe it was Kevin? Kevin was Gerry's boyfriend ... he's a bit of a big mouth! She couldn't help thinking back to when the two guys had persuaded a slightly drunk Letty and Gerry to give them a small show in the back of Nick's car. Letty reddened even more remembering how wet she'd got between the legs from the combination her of licking Gerry's hard nipples while her friend was rubbing Letty's pussy through her panties. Then the guys had pulled them apart and it was bonking as usual.

Cullen inspected her rosy cheeks and sniggered again, "Hole in one! I fucking knew it! Well anyway, youse two bi-lezzies said some nasty things about me on the bus yesterday morning and made me mad all day. And 'cos of youse two I got into trouble with that bitch English teacher and got detention after school!"

Letty felt ashamed. It was true. She and Gerry had been acting very stupid and cracking inane jokes about Cullen's he-man looks and body and the "cool gear" he always wore - he was in truth a flabby slob – and about the new brand of deodorant he was wearing. "Eau de Dog!" Gerry had shrieked loudly and Letty had joined in, "No! Not Pour Homme ... Pour Hound!" Gerry has collapsed against her shoulder laughing, "No!" She shrieked again. "This is it ... not Rexona ... Rex Odour!" Luckily the bus had arrived at the school gate about then, or their "jokes" might have got worse, and the two of them had rushed off, still giggling at their brilliant humour and totally impervious to Cullen's sullen, fuming face.

"I ... I'm sorry," she muttered, "We were only having a laugh ... we didn't really mean it!"

"Like fuck you didn't! You stuck up bitches meant every word! But that doesn't matter 'cos tonight Little Lettuce is going to let Billy put his big fat cock in her pussy and give her a good root."

Billy? Billy? Oh Jesus! That must be his name! Everyone calls him Cullen though!

"You've gotta be joking!" She burst out hotly.

"Why should I 'gotta be joking'?" Cullen mimicked her flatly.

"Well ... Well, you're..."

"You're Creepy Cullen the Class Weirdo!" He finished for her. "Well, fucking Miss Tight-ass Old English-named Lettuce Leaf, after what you did yesterday, Creepy Cullen the Class Weirdo feels like giving you a good porking!"

"That's enough!" Letty tried to bluff him. "If you don't leave right now, I'm going to get my father and he'll give you a good hiding!"

"Now who's fucking joking?" Cullen sneered. "Your father and mother, and your namby-pamby brother Ian, are away for the night. I watched you wave them off."

Letty felt a cold chill in her gut. "If you try to touch me I'll scream!"

"Fat bloody good that'll do you!" Cullen said scornfully, "No bastard'll hear you ... nearest house is two hundred metres away and it's well after midnight! Besides, who just went around and shut all the windows?"

The heavy coldness in Letty's stomach expanded. Cullen was right; she'd just made sure the house was shut up tight!

Cullen lifted Letty's panties to his nose and took a sniff at the cotton crotch-piece, "Jesus, Lettuce Leaf! Your pussy smells awful! D'you eat a lot of fish or something?"

Letty flushed again, this time with embarrassment. Like all young women she was very conscious of her body odour, especially when she was three or four days out from a period like she was now. "That's not very nice," she said in a small voice.

"You bet it ain't 'very nice'! You smell like a fish market gone bad! I've changed my mind. I'm not going to fuck you after all."

Letty's heart leapt with relief; "Perhaps you'll go now and leave me alone then?"

"Just 'cos I said I wasn't going to fuck you it doesn't mean you're home and hosed! I gave Caesar a sniff of your cunt and he got a stiffie straight away ... didn't you boy?"

Letty gasped with shock as the huge angular head of a Great Dane suddenly popped up from behind the other side of her bed. The animal's intelligent brown eyes looked at her with interest, its huge pink tongue lolling from the side of its mouth.

"Caesar here would like a sniff at the real thing ... hey boy!" Cullen reached over and ruffled the animal's ears. The dog gave out a deep "Woof!" and Letty could hear the rapid thump, thump, thump of it's wagging tail banging on the carpet.

"You can't be serious! You can't force me to do that! If you try, I'll go to the police in the morning and you'll go to jail!"

"Get real Letty! Who's gonna believe you? I was just taking Caesar here out for a late night walk and you invited us both in for a bit of nooky! Everyone at school, and half the neighbourhood, knows that you're a hot-ass number and you'll drop your pants for just about anybody! And the shows you and your boyfriend put on outside your house in his car are just as good as a porno movie!"

That wasn't strictly true. Letty knew she was no angel, but she'd only had real sex with two boys, Nick and her first. On the other hand though, she'd sucked a few cocks since she started high school, and got several guys to go down on her too.

"Besides, one word from me and Caesar will tear your throat out! Or, there's my other friend here..."

Letty stiffened expecting another boy to appear, or maybe another dog! Instead, Cullen put his hand around behind his back and drew out a long, wicked looking hunting knife. The light from her bedside lamp flashed on its highly polished blade as Cullen spun it in his fingers, grinning at her coldly.

"Now you just be a sensible little Lettuce Leaf and come and sit on the end of the bed and my pal Caesar will come round and have a sniff at your smelly little snatch. What could be simpler?"

Letty's heart sank. Surely Cullen wouldn't use that thing? She thought. He might be a weirdo, but he can't be that crazy! Jesus! What else can I do? She knew she was onto a loser, but at the same time she felt a curious, leaden heat invade her lower belly. "Oh ... um, okay. As long as that's all it is!"

"Trust me!" Cullen's lips smiled, but his eyes were like cold flat slate. "C'mon Lettuce Leaf, take off that robe first and come and sit."

Lettuce let her housecoat drop to the carpet. She felt sure Cullen could see right through the thin material of baby-doll nightdress she had been wearing in bed and she cringed mentally knowing that her nipples were aroused and making tents of the sheer cloth. With her legs trembling, she moved over and sat on the end of the bed where Cullen pointed her.

"Now, you just pull that nightie up and open those pretty legs of yours and let my little doggie smell your slit ... c'mon boy, get a load of this!"

With her heart crashing in her chest, Letty pulled the nightie up until just the fringe of her pubic hair was revealed and opened her legs slightly. The dog ambled around from the side of her bed to stand towering over her with his big tail swishing to-and- fro. Little dog! Jesus! He was as big as a small horse!

Without preamble, Caesar shoved his massive head into the gap between her thighs, forcing them wider apart. Letty squeaked shrilly as his cold damp nose bumped softly against her pubic mound. He stood there for a few moments, snuffling gently at her crotch. This isn't too bad. Letty thought hopefully. In fact the warm breath from his nostrils feels kind of nice...

Eeeeeeeach! He licked me! The fucking dog licked my pussy! In fact his tongue is so big he licked me all the way up from my ass to ... Oh! God! He's done it again! And ... and it feels ... oh this is so sick, but it feels ... Oh Christ! I can't believe I'm letting him do this, but... !

Without realising what she was doing, Letty opened her legs wider to give the dog better access to her private parts. Caesar licked her twice, three times more, pushing his long, rough tongue harder against her genitals. "Oh my God!" Letty moaned under her breath. "Oh my... !" A flash of intense pleasure shot through her abdomen as Caesar's tongue pushed into her vagina and then slurped up over her exposed clit.

Jesus! This is even better than Nick! She thought, as the dog rasped his tongue deep into her pussy and then her across her clit again and then again. Shit! This is incredible! No! It can't be happening! Not this quickly... !

Letty let out a high-pitched wail as an electric, orgasmic pulse flashed through her belly and her insides dissolved into a crashing, banging chaos as incredible spasms shook her whole body. She reached out to try and push the dog's head away, but Caesar kept on licking her, forcing her convulsions to ever higher and higher intensities! And all the while she was vaguely aware of Cullen's hot breath on her ear and his sing-song voice murmuring over and over again...

"Letty is a pervert. Letty is a pervert. Letty is a pervert..."

Eventually, Letty could take no more and, with a superhuman effort, she pushed Caesar's head away so that she could scrunch up with her forehead on her knees until the spasms running through her subsided. The dog, meanwhile, continued trying to force his head between her legs, whining and butting at her all the while.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.