Babysitting Cassie - Cover

Babysitting Cassie

Copyright© 2015 by Salteena

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Grampa is looking after his special Lil' One while her parents are out for the evening

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Grand Parent   First   Babysitter  

"What's that thing in your pocket Grampa?"

I am babysitting my grandchildren, two girls and a boy, while their parents and the other grandparents, my son-in-law's mother and father, are at the prize-giving dinner at the golf club. Claire and Tony, the young twins are in already dressed for bed. Before leaving, my daughter Dawn, said that because there is no school tomorrow, Cassandra, the eldest girl can stay up until ten-thirty.

"No later than that though, Dad! I know she loves being with you, but Cassandra is a hellcat in the morning if she doesn't get her sleep. We will be home around midnight, ok? Maybe later if there is a party to go to after the club."

I tell her not to worry; they can stay out as long as they like.

When I came back to my armchair to watch TV after putting the two little ones to bed, Cassandra, Cassie, plonked herself down in my lap and she has remained there ever since. She is a budding beauty who will become one day a very lovely woman.

Cassie and I have been best buddies forever. She has always been My Lil' One. A special bond developed between us right from the time in her infancy when she came to realise there were other important people around aside from her mother; a bond that pissed her dad off quite a lot at first, because he thought he should be the number one man in her life. He slowly came to accept my special place in Cassie's affections, but it took a few years.

Tonight when I arrived she greeted me as always with a long, tight hug. Her firm little breasts pressing on my lower chest reminded me of how quickly she is growing up now. And since the others left for the golf club she has been all over me like a rash; much more so than usual. It seems as if she is coming on to me. Apart from the fact she is my granddaughter, I am not quite sure how to react. Naturally, I am flattered, but she is, after all, 'only' a high school kid and I am much more used to relating to the young women thronging the University where I am a Professor.

I work on keeping things on a sane level by discussing the mundane things, but she will keep moving around! Then comes that awkward question...

"What's that thing in your pocket Grampa?"

What would you say if you were me?

Could you tell Cassie that she has a gorgeous body and that the constant shifting of her alluring, tight butt in your lap has got your dick so hard it is throbbing with excitement?

Could you tell her that her short denim skirt has ridden so high up her creamy, smooth thighs that you can see almost all the way up to the top? And that you are imagining how silky smooth her skin would feel, if only you could stroke it?

Could you mention how sexy her soft, rounded tummy and little bellybutton are and that you can see all of that because her tee shirt has parted company with her skirt?

Could you say that her skirt is far too loose at her waist? Consequently, you can see down under the waistband to the enticing boundary between her tummy flesh and her cute sky-blue panties? Could you say you would give your eye teeth to be able to lift the edge of that blue cotton band and look right inside to ascertain without any doubt that she truly is a natural blonde?

Quite a dilemma, you must agree. But, as the infomercials on TV say, there's more!

How would you go about telling Cassie that the cute cones of her fresh, bra-encased breasts are wonderful? And that her nipples are visibly hard and so clearly defined by her tight tee shirt that you want to pull it and her bra right up and off her so that you can see them properly?

How would you say to her you are busting your balls to take those firm globes in your palms to caress them, to make her teats stiffen even more and tweak their sensitive tips until she squirms and writhes in your lap in ecstasy?

What do you think she would say if you told her you are nearly creaming your pants with wanting to spread her legs wide to lick up the honey-salty juices from her golden-fringed, pink pussy, while you inhale her sharp scent? A scent more exciting than a mere girl's, but not yet a woman's!

If you were me, how would you encourage her into saying that she feels the same way about you and then watch her slim fingers tentatively take hold of your throbbing, stiff man-shaft and guide its bulging crown to the very entrance of her tight virgin tunnel?

Would you be able to tell your delicious young granddaughter that your hard, throbbing dick is saying to you with no room for contradiction that you are a 'Dirty Old Man'?

How would you tell this teenage goddess that right at this moment you desire her more than anyone on the planet?

Of course, I don't have the courage to say any of these things. I block the dangerous, lascivious thoughts out and, ignoring the heat of embarrassment rising in my cheeks at having thought them in the first place, I say...

"It's nothing."

Cassie wriggles her bottom again; "It doesn't feel like 'nothing' to me!"

"Stop doing that!" I say, trying to sound as if I mean it and failing miserably.

She looks at me archly, "Why, Grampa? Don't you like it?"

I feel my face flush hotter. Of course I like it, but I cannot say so.

"I know what it is anyway ... it's your dick! Can I see it?"

"No you can't! And how come you know that's what it is, Smarty-pants?"

"Come on Grampa, we have been having sex education classes at school since I was Tony and Claire's age! I know how boys are built and what a dick is! And, anyway, Gavin has shown us his."

"Oh yes ... who is 'Gavin' and who is 'us'?"

"Me and Megan, my best friend ... Gavin is her older brother..."

"And he shows you his ... dick?"

"Only if we let him look at our pussies ... Grampa, why do boys call girls' vaginas 'pussies'?"

I resist the temptation to say, "Because they are hairy and they purr when they are stroked." Instead I ask, "Why don't you just tell me about that boy Gavin ... you're getting quite grown up now ... So, Gavin gets his dick out while you take your panties down? How often does he do that?"

"At first it was only every couple of months or so. Then he persuaded us to do it more often and now we do it twice a week ... sometimes three times ... whenever I go to Megan's after school."

"How do you feel about him doing that?"

"I didn't like it much the first time, that was last year, but Megan had done it with him before as a dare and she said it was really cool ... It is sort of exciting 'cos we know we shouldn't let him look at us like that."

"Do you like looking at his dick?"

Cassie blushes and looks uncomfortable; "Yes ... it's a lot different from the drawings in the books at school though..."

"And, how about Megan's pussy ... do you look at that as well?"

"I've never really seen it ... we always keep our skirts on while he's looking at us..."

"Not even when you go to the bathroom together, like all girls do? And surely you two have slept over at each other's houses and seen each other undressed at bedtime?"

Cassie shrugs, "I've never thought to look."

"Has Gavin ever touched you on your pussy?"

"Noooo... !"

I am now so aroused my cock feels as if it's about to burst. I press on with my questions; "Does he do anything else at all?"

"Well, we sit on the floor with our knees drawn up and he sits opposite us quite close and looks up our skirts so he can see everything. And he ... then he rubs his dick ... and he goes all red in the face."

"Do you like watching him do that?"

"He looks kind of funny sometimes..."

"Does he ever ask you to rub his dick for him?"

"He did the other day."

"Did you do it?"

"I didn't, but Megan did it. Afterwards, she said it was really neat and that I should try it next time. Gavin also went to her bedroom that night when their parents were asleep and got her to do it again. He put his hand in her pyjamas as well, but she wouldn't say what he did."

"Does he cum?"

"What's that?"

I decide to bypass that question and just mutter, "Oh, something boys do."

She wriggles her bum against me again and whines, "Oooooooh, pleeeeze Grampa, let me see your dick! I'll let you see my pussy..."

Despite my desire to look at her, I balk. "No I can't, Missy, if anyone found out I could get into a heap of trouble."

"I won't tell! And Claire and Tony can't either; they're in bed."

My resolve weakens. There's no real harm in letting her look is there? It won't go any further than that!

"Oh, alright then. You get off me and go and stand over there." I point to a spot about two feet away. "Now, not a word to anyone ... right? Not even Megan!"

Cassie gives me a swift buss on the cheek and says, "I promise" before climbing out of my lap. Her lips are so soft and warm. She parts her legs as she climbs out of my lap and I look up her skirt to the crotch of her panties. It looks damp and I nearly shoot my load in my pants.

With trembling fingers and a thumping heart I unzip my chinos, undo the fly buttons on my boxers and release the monster from its lair. It sticks up, stiff and straight from my groin. It seems to be pulsing in the cool evening air. I raise my eyes to Cassie's face. Her eyes are round saucers and her soft pink lips form a perfect circle of wonder. Mentally I urge her to drop to her knees and press their softness to my throbbing shaft, but she is not a mind reader, thank goodness!

"It's much bigger that Gavin's is," Cassie says in a small voice.

"That's because I am a grown up ... his will get bigger as he gets older ... come on, it's your turn now." I can't wait to see what her pussy looks like!

She tricks me. One! Two! Three! Four! Cassie lifts her skirt; pulls down the front of her panties; lets go of them again; and lets her skirt hem fall. I catch the merest glimpse of golden curls and the start of her gorgeous crease before it is gone again.

I laugh, knowing that I've been 'had' and move to tuck my dick back into my pants.

"Aren't you going to rub it like Gavin does?" Cassie asks me.

I laugh again; "Well you didn't show me your pussy properly did you?"

She blushes a deep pink. Realisation hits me. Come on Man! She is shy with you! Probably if she had the 'moral support' of her friend Megan now, it would be different!

"Okay, Sweetheart! If you don't really want to..."

"I will, but promise you won't laugh."

"Why should I do that?"

"'Cos you're a grown up and you've seen grown up pussies..."

Well it's true that I haven't lacked for hot willing pussy in the last few years or so since my wife died. Many of the new female students go wild as soon as they get out from under the watchful eyes of their parents and I unashamedly use my position as their Professor to take full advantage of the opportunities on offer!

As for that prick Gavin! These young chicks are the closest to real pussy he'd be getting or he wouldn't be so anxious to do what he does with them.

Without thinking about the fact that my dick is still sticking out of my pants I reach out and pull Cassie to me. I hug her tight and tell her that I would never, ever laugh because she is much too beautiful. Then I realise that my tool is pressed against her soft, smooth thigh and I nearly lose it there and then. Hurriedly, I let go of her and she takes a step back. Cassie doesn't appear to have noticed anything unusual, but I can see a glistening smear of my pre-cum on her leg.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.