Destiny's Road - Cover

Destiny's Road

Copyright© 2015 by Lumpy

Chapter 12

"Okay, I know you are a bit stunned. Here is what's going to happen. We are going to make out for a little bit. Then, I am going to teach you about women."

Clearly, my brain was still foggy as comprehension was slow in coming, so I said, "Huh?"

"I am going to teach you about women. About a woman's body and about how to please a woman."

I started to stand, "Vicki, we can't do this. It wouldn't be fair to Zoe, and it really wouldn't be fair to you. You deserve to be with someone who really cares about you, and wants to be with you. I can't use you like this."

She pushed me back down and rubbed a hand across my chest.

"Man, you are so sweet. A girl could really fall for you. First of all, Zoe knows what is happening. Hell, it was her plan. Second of all, I have been with a lot of boys who could care less about what I wanted. In fact, I can see you care for me more than almost every boy I have been with. Your girlfriend has already told you that you have permission for this, and I am clearly a willing participant, and still you protest and are concerned about my feelings. You aren't using me. I am going to get a lot of enjoyment out of this, both physical and emotional. I promise this will be great and you and I are going to be really good friends. I am really looking forward to this."

And with that she pushed me down, leaned down and really kissed me. I remembered Zoe's instructions and so I stopped holding back. I put my hand on the back of Vicki's head and really kissed her. We made out for several minutes before she pulled away, smiling.

"Mmmm, that was nice. Am I right in assuming you have never seen a girl naked before?"

Since my voice seemed to be failing me, I just nodded.

"Thought so. First let's have a little lesson in anatomy. Sit over here."

She pulled a chair up so it was right in front of the bed, and pulled me to sit in it. She then started to slowly take off her clothes. I was captivated. Her breasts were either a large B or a small C and swelled nicely. When her bra came off, her nipples were already poking out and seemed to be calling to me. The lines of her stomach were curvy and feminine. As she pulled her panties off I could see a patch of light brown hair just above her otherwise shaved pussy, the hair making an almost heart. She reached over and grabbed my hand.

"Women have a lot of erogenous zones, areas that when played with affect us and turn us on, more than just the two obvious ones. Every girl is different and has different areas that work for us. Sometimes, it's not even consistent for one girl. Nibbling on her collar-bone, might get a girl hot one day, and not really do anything the next. But let's talk about those obvious areas first. On most women the breasts and nipples are sensitive."

She took my hand and had me squeeze her breast. I didn't wait for more instruction here and followed the road map I had laid out previously with Zoe. I gave her breast a gentle squeeze and then ran my thumbs lightly over her nipples then circled them before rubbing over them again. She rolled her head back and moaned.

"You have done this before, you naughty boy."

"One time, but all I did is touch."

She squeaked as I lightly pinched then pulled on both nipples.

"Well, the touching part you have down. Be aware some women are more sensitive than others. Some don't like any pain, just light rubbing. Others want you to really tug on their nipples. Its best to slowly work from the gentlest and build until you hit a boundary line, and then back off."

"Beyond just your hands you can also use your mouth and tongue. Like you did with your thumbs, you can tease around the nipples or you can suck on them. If the girl likes slightly rougher play you can lightly scrape them with your teeth. Very lightly so you don't actually cause pain, but the sensation can be nice. Some girls might even like it if you pull on them lightly with your teeth as well."

She pushed me back, sat up and spread her legs.

"How about here. Have you ever touched one of these, before?"

I shook my head no. She grabbed my hand, and led my fingers around as she gave directions. She walked me through all the major points and used my fingers to show me the best way to get responses. She gave me warnings about areas that might be too sensitive and how to best deal with those.

Using my fingers, she started rubbing them over the top of her slit lightly, slowly speeding up. Her breath was starting to come in short pants. Never the slow study, I pulled my hand away. Her eyes flew open and she let out a soft whimper. I leaned up across her body near her ear and whispered.

"I have the idea and I think that is enough 'show and tell.' I would still appreciate pointers as I go, though."

She let out the 'o' in okay, before her word was muffled by my mouth. I kissed her softly at first and slowly increased in aggression as she responded to me. After a few minutes of this, I moved off and started kissing around her body, mapping it out like she suggested. When I nibbled on her ear, she drew in a sharp breath, so I concentrated on that area for a minute. As I moved away I could see her skin was flushed. I got another reaction on her collar-bone. Eventually I continued down to her breasts. I didn't hit the nipples right away, but played around them as she suggested. I could feel her moving her body to try and put her nipple in the way of my mouth and she let out another whimper.

I moved over the nipple and finally licked it, getting a moan out of Vicki. I alternated between licking and sucking on the nipple for a little while before I pulled the nipple using my teeth lightly, just scraping the skin. I had my hand on her stomach and felt muscles there tense and relax in a brief flutter as she let out a short, stifled scream. I was a little concerned by that and pulled my head up. She looked down with slightly lidded eyes.

"Mmm, very nice. It might have only been a little one, but you definitely got me off."

I smiled at her, and moved away from her breasts, kissing my way down her stomach. She flinched a bit when I neared her belly button, so I avoided that area. I continued to kiss down her body, but veered aside just above her pussy and kissed along her inner thigh. When I hit just behind her knee I got another intake of breath. I switched over and hit the same area on the other leg before kissing my way back up until I was back at her center.

The smell was intoxicating: musky and fragrant. I licked from the bottom of her slit to the very top. Vicki let out a deep moan that seemed to start at her toes. I did that a few more times, each one getting firmer until I was licking into her slightly. I then moved up and started licking around her clitoris as she had instructed, getting closer with each circle until I pushed directly against the nub. The reaction was extreme as both her knees snapped shut against my ears. I started to flick my tongue over the protrusion again and again, occasionally doing another long swipe from the bottom before returning to her little button.

She was panting heavily now and I decided to try something new. I slid a finger into her. It was soft, velvety and a little sticky from her secretions.

"Ohhhh, God Cas. That feels so good."

I continued licking her and feeling around inside of her, enjoying the new sensations. Her hands were on my head running through my hair. Occasionally she would gasp and grab chunks of my hair.

She started to instruct again, but the words had trouble coming out. "Crook ... your finger..." She stopped to pant some more. "Make a come... (moan) here (squeak) ... motion and try to... (moan) ... touch an area on... (grunt) ... the inside, kind of where opposite side of where the... (moan) ... clit is. It... (grunt) ... will..." She panted again, not being able to talk as I tried to follow her instructions, "feel... (moan) ... different."

I felt a small area with a different texture than the rest of her and started to stroke that area.

"Oh, God! Oh, yes ... Oh, God, right there, Cas. Keep..."

That was all she could say as she start letting out loud moans, and biting down on a fist. Her knees were pressing my head like a vice. After almost a minute of this her knees released and she pulled me off of her. My fingers pulled out of her with a wet sucking sound, followed by a low moan from Vicki. She pulled me up next to her and pressed her body into mine.

She was kind of out of it so I held her head into my chest and stroked her back with one hand and her hair with another. I swear to God, she started to purr! We lay like that for a long while until her breathing settled back down to normal and she lifted her head to look at me. Before she could speak I kissed her gently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.