How It All Started - Cover

How It All Started

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Chapter 1: The Lounge

True Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Lounge - The true story of our introduction to the sexy world of MMF threesomes

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I started taking sexy pictures of my wife Hazel soon after we married. Nothing unusual there, apart for the fact that we were both in our early sixties. She asked why I wanted to take that sort of picture and I told her that I wanted to look back on when we old and past it. At first, she wasn't keen but after I'd bought her a matching beige lace bra and panties set complete with suspender belt and white lacy topped stockings and she saw how good she looked in it, she changed her mind.

I was a bit of a camera buff and had several top of the range cameras, one of which had remote shutter control and as I bought her more outfits we became more adventurous with our shoots until I had shots of us performing more intimate acts. I had pictures of us fucking, Hazel sucking my cock and me eating her pussy, you name it, I had pictures of us doing it.

For about a year, I was quite happy to take pictures and just look at them then I started to surf some of the online erotica site, mainly to see how my pictures compared to the ones posted on the sites. I soon realised that the pictures I'd taken of Hazel were as good if not better than some of the posted ones. One day I found a site called World Wide Wives and, after registering a profile on it I started to view the more raunchy pictures and again, mine compared favourably. It was then I decided to try and take things to the next level!!!

After carefully sorting through our pictures I chose some fairly tame ones, ones showing Hazel in a selection of her sexy outfits, nothing to explicit, just glamour shots. When I'd decided on about a dozen pictures, I raised the subject of posting them with Hazel. At first she was dead against it but after I showed what I'd chosen and what was already on the site she grudgingly agreed, adding that I was wasting my time, as no-one would want to look at pictures of a woman of her advanced years. How wrong could she be!!!

The day after I'd posted the pictures, I checked our in-box on the site and nearly fell off my seat. In less that twenty four hours we had literally dozens of comments on her pictures and she had been voted 'post of the day'. I called Hazel to show her and like me, she was shocked at how popular her pictures were. She studied the comments and I could see she was getting really turned on reading what the guys would like to do to her or have her do to them and of course, we finished up in the bedroom having our own fun.

As we lay there recovering, I turned to her and smiled. "Well," I said, "now do you believe that there are men out there who prefer a sexy older woman?" Hazel smiled back at me. "Oh you think so do you," she laughed, "seeing pictures of me is different to seeing me in the flesh, if they saw my body for real, they'd soon change their minds." I didn't push it that night but I had a feeling that if I was patient and didn't rush things, I could get Hazel to at least meet one of the men that had left a message!!!

For the next couple of days I checked our in-box diligently and more and more comments as messages poured in. I could tell Hazel was getting interested now, she began checking the profiles of her "fan club" as I jokingly christened them. "Well, which one do you fancy?" I asked one day. She didn't say anything but I noticed she was blushing. "Oh yeah," I said, "which one is it?" She blushed even more then clicked on one profile. "Well if you must know, this one looks nice," she said as she brought up the profile of a chap who looked to be in his fifties. His pictures were much the same as our posted ones, nothing too risqué, body shots and a couple of him in his underwear "Where's he from?" I asked. We'd had messages and comments from all over the world but when she informed me that he was from Rhyl, I nearly fell off my chair. Wrexham was a town about fifty miles from us. "Mmm," I said, "not far to travel then. Would you like me to contact him?" For a couple of minutes Hazel just sat there, looking at the picture on the screen. "But what happens if he wants to ... err you know ... erm, have sex with me?" Wouldn't you be jealous?" I just smiled at her. "No I wouldn't and I'd be there anyway."

We left it at that for a couple of days as we checked the meeting invites in our in-box, most of which we rejected as too young, too far away or the fact that Hazel just didn't fancy them. I noticed that Hazel kept going back to the Wrexham chaps profile until one day she asked me again if I'd be jealous. After I'd once again assured that I wouldn't she clicked on the 'return message' tab on his profile. "Okay then, if you're sure, but you reply to him first," she said, "and if he's okay I'll talk to him." After exchanging a few messages with the chap, his name turned out to be Peter, he told me he was fairy new to this himself and we would be the first couple he'd met. When I told Hazel this, she seemed to soften towards him and after a couple of messages between Peter and I, she took over, even going into the chat-room with him. For about a week they got to know each other through their on-line chats until eventually Hazel asked me to arrange a meet at The Antelope, a pub just up the road from us.

As we sat waiting for Peter to arrive, I could see that Hazel was nervous, and she again asked me if this was what I really wanted. "I squeezed her hand under the table and smiled at her. "Sweetheart," I said softly, "as long as you're okay with it it's okay with me." As I spoke, I pulled her hand towards me under the table and placed it in my lap. "Does that answer you're question," I whispered as I pressed it down onto the bulge in my pants, I had a full blown erection at the thought of what I hoped would happen after we'd met Peter.

We'd been there about ten minutes when Peter walked into the bar and a big smile filled his face as he recognised Hazel as he came straight over and joined us at the table. No introductions were really necessary and I got up to get a round of drinks. When I got back to the table, Hazel and Peter were chatting, laughing and joking like they'd known each other all their lives and I knew right then that we were all on the verge of our first threesome!!!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.