Two Satisfied Senior Citizens - Cover

Two Satisfied Senior Citizens

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Fun in their twilight years

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   .

I live in a small block of retirement and disabled persons flats in Bangor, North Wales. We jokingly call it 'God's waiting room' as most of the tenants are in their late eighties or early nineties. I've been here for over two years, so know pretty well all of them on a casual basis. That all changed though about three months ago when a new tenant moved into the block. Her name was Hazel and I found out from our warden that she was sixty five years old and had just retired from her job as an accounts clerk for a firm somewhere in the West Midlands.

I live on the second floor, and she moved into the flat right above me. One afternoon, I was returning from a fishing trip and had just parked up on the car park when she pulled up beside me. We nodded to each other then she opened the boot of her car and I could see it was filled with shopping bags and I asked her if she needed any help carrying them to her flat. She replied that that would be a great help and proceeded to lift them out of them out of the boot.

She was wearing a tee shirt that was a little too large for her and several times she caught me looking down the front of it as she leant into the boot to pick up bags but she didn't say anything, just gave me a knowing smile. From what I could see she had a nice pair of tits and they looked even better in the red, satin bra she was wearing. Once we'd got all the bags to her flat, she thanked me and that was that but helping her did have one plus factor. Being a long time divorced single man who's lost the art of chat up my only sexual relief was my fist as I jerked off to on-line porn sites so masturbating to thoughts of someone I'd actually spoken to made my fist fun all the more enjoyable.

The following evening I was lying on the couch in my dressing gown, enjoying a bit of manual fun, partly at Hazel's expense and partly at the video I was watching about an old dear getting a good seeing to, when my door-bell rang. Not expecting anyone, I tucked my cock back into my boxers walked down the hallway and looked through the peep-hole and was surprised to see it Hazel! I opened the door, she smiled, and held out a bottle of wine. "That's a thank you for yesterday," she said, "it would have been murder carrying all those bags up to my flat."

It was only then that I realised she was, like me wearing a dressing gown and from what I could see, she had very little, if anything under it. She looked like she was ready for bed and then I remembered I was the same, wearing just my dressing gown and boxers and I hadn't tied the belt on the dressing own. I looked down and saw that my growing erection was quite obvious. I was about to tie when I looked back at Hazel and saw that she was staring at the bulge in my boxers with a far away look in her eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry Hazel," I said, "I wasn't expecting visitors." At that point I tied the belt and Hazel looked back up at me. "Don't be sorry," she said, "I haven't had that effect on a man for ages, I'm quite flattered."

I stood there for a moment not sure how to respond to that but finally asked her if she'd like to come in for a night cap. I was pretty sure that the last thing on her mind was a drink so, when she she'd love to, my cock got even harder. I showed her into the lounge and after I'd opened the bottle of wine we sat on the couch and chatted about stuff in general, where we were from, what work we did before we retired, just run of the mill stuff. As were chatted, one side of her robe slipped off her leg and although her legs were together I could see the light covering of blonde hair on her mound and realised she wasn't wearing any panties. My cock was so hard now that I was having real trouble hiding the bulge under my dressing gown. I was having a hard time keeping eye contact with her, my eyes kept straying down to her exposed pussy and I was as fidgety as a cat on hot bricks.

Hazel noticed my discomfort and tilted her head to one side. "Is anything wrong Mike?" she asked. I couldn't just come straight out with it and tell her pussy was on full view, so nodding down at her lap, I said, "well I do have one little problem." She looked down and blushed bright red. "Oh I'm sorry Mike," she said, "I was ready to go bed when I remembered the wine, and I don't wear anything in bed." She looked at the bulge in my dressing gown and smiled. "Anyway from where I'm sitting, your problem doesn't look all that little," she said, staring straight at my groin.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.