Faith Will Blossom
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young Faith is growing up in a household with her brother, Sidney, and her mother and father. These are her learning years. As she blossoms she may be plucked. More than once. But maybe her dreams will come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

It was an interesting freshman year for Faith. She was learning so much. Her Daddy was teaching her how to be a whore. She didn't mind doing that. Sucking his cock could be really fun. It made her all tingly through her whole body, especially when he called her a little slut and then filled her mouth with his cum.

It did hurt her feelings a little, though. She only sucked his pecker because he made her. She hadn't asked him to do it. It made her sad. Yes. Sad. Her Daddy said he loved her, but he would slap her face when he fucked her mouth. He called it that. Fucking her mouth. Because she was a little whore.

Now whenever they were alone in the house Daddy would do things to her. He kept saying that all girls were sluts and cunts and bitches. He had to check her to make sure no one was fucking her. He would sit on the couch and make her lift up her skirt and pull down her white panties. Then he would stick a finger into her pussy and check to see if she was still a virgin.

She was. She didn't really know what fucking was. No one had explained it to her. Mommy had told her about lying with her husband when she got married, and him putting his pecker in her pussy, and that would make a baby. But Mommy had never called it fucking. She called it making love or making a baby. But now Faith was sure that was what Daddy was talking about.

So she was confused. If you only did it with your husband then why was Daddy worried she would get pregnant now. She wondered what he was worried about. The last time, when Daddy put his finger in her pussy, he moved it back and forth. It felt funny, and sometimes he would hit a certain spot and her whole body would shiver. That was good, even if he called her a whore when she shivered. She was leaking juices out.

After he had played with her pussy awhile he stopped, made her lick his fingers, and then he made her give him a blow job. A cock sucking. He called it both. He stood up, pushed her down on the couch, and pulled out his hard pecker.

"I know now you're a fucking slut. You little bitch. I know you ain't been fucked yet, but you're a whore. Just like all women. Your Mommy's a whore. She let me fuck her when she was only fourteen. You're fourteen now. I expect you're planning on going whoring already. But I'll fucking beat the hell out of you if you do, you little cunt. Now suck my pecker. Suck it good."

She opened her mouth obediently. If she didn't he would whip her ass for her. Sometimes he did that anyway. Daddy said she needed it for what she'd done that he didn't know about. Right now he was ramming his pecker into her mouth and she could barely breathe and she was gagging. The spit ran out of her mouth as she moaned. He fucked it deep in her throat.

She couldn't help it if she got wet in her pussy. She would touch it and rub it. Even when Daddy said she was a slut for touching herself. Because she wanted to feel good while he fucked her mouth. She had to feel good inside herself. And she did so love sucking cock now. She did so want it. It made her happy, even if Daddy was mean about it.

For awhile she had nobody to talk to about her life. She didn't really want to tell all the things Daddy was doing. But she did wish she could talk to a girlfriend. Someone to understand, maybe. Someone going through the same things, maybe. Then they had that Slave Day at school. All the freshmen, males and females, were bought by seniors for the day. And she found a new friend, Brenda.

Faith and Brenda had been bought by two senior girls. They had made them do things. And Faith was so happy they had been mean, because she had got a good friend from it. The two, Brenda and Faith, had touched each other in the alley while the other girls watched and laughed. It had been embarrassing. But it had been good too. I had made her pussy get creamy like it did when Daddy fucked her mouth.

The next day, after Slave Day, she was walking down the hall on her way for home. Brenda came out of a classroom and saw her. They both blushed and looked down. But Faith was a little braver. She looked at Brenda and smiled. Then she spoke.

"Hi, Brenda. You know something. I was glad you were with me yesterday. That was nice. I mean, I think we can be friends. I think you're nice. Okay?"

"Oh, wow. Faith, yeah, yeah. I know. I was so mad and stuff, but I know what you mean. I want to be friends too. I do. I think we're already friends, you know?"

"Yeah. Hey, you wanna come over to my house sometime? I mean, you could come to supper or something. Or just after school or something?"

"I don't think so. My parents are really strict and stuff. We could eat lunch together. Oh, and you could come to my house after school. My Mom doesn't mind that, I don't think. I'll ask her, okay?"

"Great. That's okay. Yeah, I'd like to. You live just a couple of blocks away anyway. I'll walk home with you now."

"Okay, Faith."

Both girls were smiling and happy now as the passed out the double doors into the sunlight.

They chatted all the way down the hill to Broadway. They crossed over and Faith pointed out her house, right across the street. They passed by it and went on to Brenda's house down the block. When they went inside Faith saw a cross on the wall of the front room hallway. That was Jesus on the cross, she supposed. She had been taught that he wasn't on the cross anymore. He was in heaven with his father, God.

She didn't understand that stuff anyway. She just knew she liked Brenda now and she needed a friend. They went into the kitchen where Brenda's mom was chopping some vegetables.

"Mother, this is Faith. Is it alright if we go to my room and talk about school?"

"I don't see why not. Of course. Just remember dinner will be ready in about an hour and a half. Is your little friend staying for dinner?"

"No ma'am. I have to go home for supper. Thank you, ma'am."

"Alright then. Well, go on and play, or talk. Whatever."

The two girls slipped away quickly and went to a bedroom on the second floor. They had two floors in this house. It was rather big. Faith thought they must be rich or something because the bedroom had only one bed. And it must be for Brenda alone.

Brenda dropped her books on her desk and went over to her bed. She smiled at Faith who followed her. They were sitting with their legs crossed and started talking at the same time. Then they laughed. Brenda took the lead and they began chatting. First about their teachers and then about the popular kids in school. Both wished they were friends with those royal people.

Faith was taking about a boy she thought was cute, and Brenda was not listening, really. It seemed odd. Most girls their age were interested in boys even if they had never dated or anything. So Faith was wondering about that. She decided, since she had to have a dear, close friend, to just ask.

"Do you like any boys in school, Brenda?"

"Not really. They all seem awfully juvenile to me. I mean, like little boys. I don't know. I just don't think they are that interesting. Even the older guys. All they care about is sports."

"I think some are cute."

"I guess so. I don't know. You wanna know a secret? Promise not to tell?"

"Sure, Brenda. I won't tell. I can keep a secret."

Faith knew how to keep a secret.

"Okay, you know, like what we did yesterday. You remember?"

Brenda was getting red.

"I mean, you know, that was kind of what I like. Am I awful? Do you hate me already?"

She had tears forming in her eyes. Faith was wondering but she didn't want to lose this friend. The only real friend she had. She reached over and took Brenda's hand.

"Jeez, Brenda. Wanna know a secret? I liked it too. Do you hate me now?" She giggled.

Brenda looked at her and her smile opened wider. She squeezed Faith's hand and leaned in to give her a kiss. Faith was startled at first. But she wanted to see. She wanted to know what it was like. Her lips touched Brenda's and they both had dry lips, but their tongues came out and they kissed a little harder. Brenda moaned as they broke apart.

"God. Did you like that, Faith? I'm sorry if you didn't like that. I'm sorry."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.