Faith Will Blossom - Cover

Faith Will Blossom

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Faith is growing up in a household with her brother, Sidney, and her mother and father. These are her learning years. As she blossoms she may be plucked. More than once. But maybe her dreams will come true.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

It was her birthday and Faith was happy. She had just turned fourteen. She would be a freshman in high school when school started. This was going to be so much fun she was sure. All of the most popular kids were in high school. All of the younger students looked up to high school students. Especially the seniors.

But it was still summer and she would have to wait to start the best years of her life. She was stuck at home with her family. Her little brother was okay, but he was a year younger. Her mother and father were just there mostly. Sometimes she would visit Beth Simons next door, but Beth was the same age as Sidney, her little brother.

She really didn't have anyone her own age to talk to about what was going on. She had things happening to her body, and she needed to talk to someone. Her Mom was okay. But she just gave her the talk. Boys and girls did stuff and babies came. It really didn't make any sense. And it didn't explain what was happening to her.

When she first had the bleeding start it frightened her so much. She finally went to Mom and her mother explained about periods, and the curse, and stuff like that. So anyway, Faith had to start putting those pads in her panties when Aunt Flo came to visit every month. It was a hassle but it meant she was a real woman now.

Now her chest was starting to grow. She had swellings coming out and some of the boys were pointing and laughing when she was in class at school. She was happy when summer came. But that wasn't all. Her hair was growing out on her naughty parts. It was soft and curly but it didn't seem natural. Who could she talk to?

It was almost a week before high school would start. She was ready for it. She wanted to make new friends. Most of her friends in junior high were still not developing like she was. She wanted friends that were more like her. More mature like she was. Girl friends who had breasts growing and hair on their pussies. She hoped she was not the only one when she started having showers in gym class. That would be embarrassing.

Her brother Sidney was down the block playing on his roller skates. They had sidewalks all around the block and he spent lots of time out there. Mom had gone shopping for some cake mix and other stuff for her birthday. She had asked Faith if she wanted to come but it was so hot that Faith said she wanted to stay at home.

So just Faith and her Daddy were there in the house that afternoon. They were watching a football game on TV. Her Daddy loved to watch the University of Arkansas playing football. They were sitting on the couch. A commercial came on. Daddy looked over at her.

"Say, little girl. I think you may be turning into a woman. You're looking like a lady now. You know that girl?"

"I guess so Daddy. I don't know."

"You are sweetie. Yes you sure are. Come over here and sit on my lap for a spell."

Faith got up and moved down the couch to her Daddy. She wasn't afraid but she couldn't remember the last time she sat on Daddy's lap. It seemed a little strange to her. But she sat and put her arms around his neck. He smiled at her and she felt good. Daddy didn't smile a lot.

"So darlin', you're gonna be in high school. Is that right girl? That means you're almost grown up for sure."

"Yeah, I suppose so. I'm still growing though. I know that Daddy."

"Well, you've grown up enough for me baby girl. Yep, you sure are grown up. You got those titties there on your chest and that means you're a woman now. You know that, girl? You're a woman for sure. You should be treated like a woman."

Faith was blushing now but she liked hearing that she was a woman. That was what she wished for. To be grown up and treated like an adult. While she was taking that in she felt her Daddy hugging her closer now. Then his hand was rubbing her bare leg. She was wearing shorts and a little top. The day was hot today.

"Tell you what girl, I'm gonna give you a kiss. I do love my little girl. Give your Daddy a kiss baby."

This was odd to Faith. Daddy was not this nice all the time. But she trusted her Daddy so she gave him a kiss. Then he put his hand on her head and he kissed her back. It was wet and he was a little rough and his tongue was touching her lips. She opened them and Daddy's tongue was in her mouth now.

Her body was feeling strange. She was sort of tingling inside and also in parts of her body. Her nipples felt like they were getting harder and her crotch area in her panties felt wet for some reason. It was probably the heat. But his hand was moving up and down on her leg and her little pussy was feeling funny.

"Is this okay to do this Daddy? Is this alright? It feels funny."

"Course it's alright girl. Daddy wouldn't ever do anything wrong. You know that. Does this feel bad? Here, let me show you something."

Daddy's hand was inside her shorts now, and his fingers were lifting the edge of her panties. She could feel his fingers rubbing up and down on her pussy lips. She was a little afraid because her body was doing things that seemed to be naughty. She didn't know. Daddy wouldn't do anything bad. Would he?

"Oh, Daddy, that feels funny. I'm sorry, but I'm getting wet. I think I must be bad Daddy."

"No girl you ain't bad. You're being a good girl. Yeah, that's real good. Here, you sit yourself down beside me. I want to show you something else. Something you'll like, I promise."

Daddy was wearing some shorts too and something was big inside them. He reached in and pulled out his pecker. That's what Mom called it on Sidney. They used to have baths together a while back. Boys had a pecker and girls had a pussy. Daddy's pecker was big and purple and hard.

"See here girl? This is something good, you know. Daddy's pecker has to be good. It's what I use to make babies and that's good, ain't it? Of course it is. Touch it girl. See what it feels like. Go on."

She reached out and traced one finger up Daddy's hard pecker, from the bottom by two round things, and up to the tip top. It was leaking a little. Maybe Daddy had to piss. But he groaned as she was touching him. Maybe she was hurting him. But she didn't think so.

"That's it girl. Wrap your hand around it now. Good. Now hold it and rub it up and down. Good, girl. That's a good girl."

Faith wondered at what was happening. She seemed to have some kind of power over her Daddy. She was making him feel real good. Just like she was feeling good when his finger was in her pussy. Now Daddy put his hand down into her shorts and began rubbing her wetness. She tingled. It was feeling very good.

"Kiss it baby girl. Go on now. You go ahead and kiss it. It's okay, girl. You can do that. Daddy likes it. You want to make Daddy happy, don't you, girl? That's it. Kiss it and lick it for Daddy."

Daddy grabbed her hair and forced her to start licking his hard pecker. She was a little afraid. He was holding her tight and rough. He was moving his hips now and trying to poke it into her mouth.

"Get on the floor now girl. Get on your fucking knees now. Get down and suck that cock girl. Suck it good for Daddy. Ah shit, yeah. Suck it for me baby girl."

Faith did what her Daddy asked. She didn't know what she was doing but she knew it made Daddy happy. Now he was forcing his cock into her mouth and her throat. She was gagging and her eyes were watering. It was painful but Daddy was forcing her to suck all of his hard pecker.

"Yeah, that's it you little cunt. Suck that cock you little bitch. I knew you were a cock sucker. I knew it. Oh shit, suck it down girl. Take it all, godammit!"

Daddy was ramming his pecker into her throat and she almost threw up and she was crying. But she did what she was told. Daddy would whip her if she didn't do the right thing. She knew that. She tried to do the right thing. All of a sudden something was filling her mouth and throat.

"Dammit girl, suck down that come. Yeah, suck it all down. Swallow it you little cunt. Swallow all of it. That's Daddy's little girl. Swallow it now. Ah shit, that's good fucking. Good ccck sucking. Ahhh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.