Getting to Know My Sister
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What a nice surprise. I meet my sister for the first time, just before graduating from college. We hit it off great. We continue to hit it off great when she meets our mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Analingus  

Well, this was turning out better than I could have imagined. First I get to take my own sister's cherry and we eat each other out thoroughly. I fuck her ass for a great time and finally we get caught by Mom. So what do I do? I get a blow job from Mom and fuck her brains out. This was turning out great. And it was going to get better. My sister, Wynter, walked in on Mom and me as Mom was licking and sucking my balls.

Wynter grinned. "I love my new family," she cried. And then she ran and jumped on the bed with her perky tits jiggling and her ass wiggling. Wynter pulled up her sundress and displayed her little pussy, with her red pubes showing and her nipples getting harder, and she wasn't wearing a bra.

Mom was surprised, but there was little she could say. She had been caught in the act by her own daughter sucking her son, Lowry's, dick. Besides, her pussy, shaved and luscious, was leaking cum juice all over the bed spread. And her pussy lips were red and swollen from a fresh fuck by her son.

I had been wearing sweat pants when I came into Mom's master bedroom. I had discarded them when I started jacking off in her face. I was still buck naked and my cock was getting harder and harder. Mom was lying on her bed in her nightgown with no panties and no bra. Wynter had been wearing a sundress after having taken a shower and getting all cleaned up. Her beautiful red hair was hanging in waves around her adorable face.

This left little for us to do but have a party. Wynter hugged her Mommy, Mom hugged her daughter and I watched with wonder and joy. I had affected a miracle of incest and taboo sex. I was living the life and loving every minute of it. Sex was my new goal in life and I was surely achieving my goal.

The first thing I did was have Wynter relate to Mom all about how Dad, Stephen to Mom, had initiated her into sex by teaching her how to suck his cock. And how all through her junior and senior years of high school, and freshman and sophomore years of college, Wynter had avoided getting fucked by blowing every guy she ever dated. And, of course, continuing to give slobbery cock sucking to Daddy.

Mom was getting hornier and hornier. I could tell because she kept holding Wynter tighter and tighter and pressing her breasts up and into Wynter's perky titties. Soon Mom was kissing Wynter, and it wasn't a motherly peck. And Wynter was kissing back, and I could see tongues being lapped over lips and they began nuzzling and licking necks and ears. I got so hard I started to ache in my prick.

Mom finally just pushed Wynter down onto her bed and began squeezing her daughter's breasts and pinching her nipples. She dragged the sun dress off of Wynter, stripped her nightgown off, and began sucking on Wynter's tits as hard as she could. She sucked while her daughter moaned and squealed with happiness and joy. Then Mom moved down and began licking some pussy. Some hairy pussy. Wynter grabbed Mom's short bobbed hair and began humping her Mom's face.

All this time I was jacking off with enthusiasm. Wynter was cumming and cumming. I loved watching it. Finally, Wynter pushed Mom off and said, "Enough Mommy, enough, it feels too good." Mom stopped looked up at her daughter's face and smiled. She was very happy to be with her little girl. Wynter put herself down on the bed with her head on a pillow. She slowly fondled her little pussy, rubbing the juices into her pubic hair, and licking her fingers. She was smiling with happiness.

Mom joined her daughter on the bed. I kept jerking off and climbed onto the bed to join them both. They both were there naked. Both holding each other. Both cuddling and kissing. I was on my knees jacking off as they kept softly fondling each other. I decided to make an end that they would remember.

My cock was ready to spurt. I jacked harder and harder as they continued to touch and maul their tits and pussies. Finally, I came. I squirted all over their two bodies and on their tits and on their pussies. They squealed and giggled like they were still sixteen years old. Then I collapsed on top of the two of them. I could feel my own cum sticking to my body.

We stayed that way for a long time. At last Mom said, "Okay, you young folks have got to get out of my room. I am reeking from cumming and eating pussy. Let me get cleaned up and we can have another good day together."

Wynter and I gathered our clothes together and reluctantly left Mom's bedroom. We both were still horny. But we both decided that we'd had enough for awhile. We went up to have showers in the two bathrooms upstairs.

After we all completed our bathing we gathered downstairs and Mom made lunch for all of us. It was a quiet, peaceful time, a joyous family get together. The only one missing was Dad, or Stephen to Mom. We spent the rest of the day just lounging and watching DVDs on the TV.

At last Wynter had to leave. We took her to the station and we all kissed and said goodbye. Wynter was crying and so was Mom. Finally the train pulled out and Mom and I went home.

Later in the week, while Mom was at work, and after I had sent out a slew of resumes on the computer, I sent an email to Wynter. She was on vacation at home from college, you remember, and I let her in on a little plan I had hatched in the past couple of days.

About two weeks later I received an email back from Wynter confirming that our plan was reaching fruition. I looked for her to arrive on the evening of Saturday next.

I told Mom that Wynter was coming to see us next Saturday evening and she smiled with pleasure. I hoped she would still be smiling on Saturday.

The afternoon of Saturday Mom was still preparing the house for Wynter's arrival. I had helped as much as I could. We had cleaned and straightened until the place looked new. The guest bedroom was ready for Wynter and we finally relaxed and waited for her to arrive. Mom had been told that Wynter was driving up in a new little Prius she had purchased to take back to college.

At last we heard a car outside. It didn't sound like a Prius. It was louder and caused us to rise and go to the front foyer.

Mom and I looked out through the front door window and saw an SUV parking in front of the porch. We opened the door just as Wynter jumped out of the passenger side of the car. Then, a tall red headed man stepped out of the driver's side and he looked just like me. At least an older me.

It was my Dad. I could feel Mom stiffen beside me. I was hoping this would go well. I wasn't at all sure. Then Wynter flung herself into Mom's arms and I knew everything would be alright as Mom smiled that beautiful smile of hers. "Hello, Stephen. How have you been," she said over Wynter's head.

Dad smiled and replied, "I'm great right now, Cynthia, but this is not what I expected. Wynter said nothing about you. Only that we were going to meet her new boyfriend's mother." And then he laughed and walked up and gave me a hug.

Winter had told me all about our father's wife that he married after leaving Mom. The woman that had wanted a baby girl. The reason we both had been separated. She had stayed with Dad for only a year or so and then left. But he was so ashamed he never got in touch with Mom about it.

The evening was just starting. Mom had put a brisket in the oven and when it was ready there was plenty for all of us, with potatoes au gratin and asparagus. We all ate well, had some wine and just got reacquainted. My parents had broken up somewhat graciously and had both wanted to keep both children.

But Dad's girlfriend had changed that. They had made a decision to take one child each. Even then we had our favorite parent. And, in many ways, it had worked out well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.