Getting to Know My Sister
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What a nice surprise. I meet my sister for the first time, just before graduating from college. We hit it off great. We continue to hit it off great when she meets our mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Analingus  

Just so I don't need to rehash much my sister had been separated from Mom and me when very young. In fact, I had not even been told of her existence. Mom had taken me at the divorce and my father had taken Wynter. That's because his girl friend wanted a girl to raise. It was amicable, Mom told me later.

I had not learned of this until my senior year in college when at a frat party I had totally used my sister as a fuck machine. She still didn't know that I was her brother. I was keeping it that way for awhile just for the fun of it. And besides she might not give me anymore pussy. Unthinkable.

Here's the next chapter of this little saga. After I graduated I moved back home to Mom and started sending out those resumes. I had been doing that for the last part of my senior year and hadn't had any luck. I was having no luck now.

I had a degree in accounting but with the economy in the shitter people already knew the books were bad. They didn't need any help from a rookie telling them they were up the proverbial creek.

Anyway, I had time on my hands and I was cooking up a little plan to get some more sweet pussy from my sister and to also blow my Mom's mind. This was going to be so much fun.

It was summer and Wynter and I had kept in touch. She wasn't doing much. Just hanging out with her father at their summer place on the shore. She had time on her hands so I invited her to come and spend a weekend at my house. She would have her own room.

This was my Mom's stipulation when I approached her with the idea. She still had no idea who Wynter was. Mom had gone back to her maiden name after the divorce while I had kept dad's last name. She just didn't put everything together in her mind. It had been almost eighteen years.

When Wynter arrived at the train station and descended the steps she was a stunning little red headed beauty. She was wearing a green summer dress bringing out the red of her hair and the green of her eyes. What a little cupcake. I was alone with my convertible as Mom was at work. We embraced and held each other tight as my cock started to grow. Okay, this would have to wait. I gathered her luggage and we set out for the house.

Wynter said, "Lowry, you're looking good. It's so funny that we're both such gingers. It's fun, really." I could just agree, not yet letting her in on the family secret. We arrived at the house about two o'clock.

Mom wasn't supposed to be home until after six that evening. We always ate dinner late because of her schedule. That left plenty of time to get reacquainted with Wynter. I mean that in the best of ways if you get my drift.

I took her upstairs to her room. Mom's master bedroom was on the ground floor and mine was just next to the spare room where Wynter would be staying. I placed her luggage beside the bed and she started stripping off her clothes. My little sister was such a little slut. I loved it.

All my clothes disappeared, too. We both grinned at each other and we dived into some intense love making.

Of course the first thing she went for was my hard cock. She absolutely loved dick and cum. Couldn't get enough. Remember how she had taken the cum from five guys at the frat party? I was only one guy but she wanted all of my cum.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she was stroking my cock and sucking and licking the head of my dick. My eyes were staring into hers as she looked up with those green eyes of lust and her lips wrapped around my prick.

She was very good. She had kept her virginity until she was nineteen by being the best cock sucker in high school and later in college. She never disappointed any date or boyfriend, because she knew how to keep them very happy. She was busy making me very happy right now.

She was slobbering all over my cock and dripping spit onto my thighs and the bed spread. I finally couldn't wait anymore. My cum was hard and made her choke, gagging her. But she rose to the occasion. She didn't lose a drop. In fact, she opened her mouth wide, showing me all my cum in her throat. Then she closed her mouth, swallowed deeply and long and grinned up into my eyes.

Now it was my turn. I loved her ginger haired pussy. Her labia were bright pink with lust and anticipation. Her pussy juice was running freely over her labia and clinging to her pubes. I made her lie down.

Her perky little body was on the bed and I assumed the same position she had earlier. Her pretty muscular legs were spread wide. I was kneeling at the foot of the bed preparing to do some muff diving.

First, I licked her pretty little feet. They were tiny and I sucked on each little toe. I was making her giggle and squirm this way. My cock had shrank. It began to grow again while sucked and nibbled on her toes and licked her feet. She kept giggling and cumming as I watched her pussy cream.

I decided to eat that cream. I moved into the pussy zone and began licking and sucking long and hard. Her cum tasted like saltwater taffy. Yummy. I ate that pussy until she started squealing, "no more, no more." She couldn't cum anymore without passing out.

We showered together, fondling and playing but not really making any real love in the shower. We were getting ready for Mom's appearance for dinner. When she arrived she had brought takeout Thai which was fine with us. We were starving after the love making we had done. And I was amused at the way Mom looked at Wynter, with a quizzical expression on her face.

But she was as gracious as ever and welcomed Wynter into her home telling her to call her Cynthia. Wynter started to say something then decided not to. She had told me her mother's name was Cynthia when we had first met.

We spent the evening chatting about college more than anything else. Mom had attended the same college so that kept the conversation centered on our college careers. The subject never strayed to family situations. Therefore, we never came near our early lives and Mom was still in the dark concerning Wynter's origins.

We all separated at about ten in the evening. It was Friday but Mom was tired from a long week and we still had a nice long weekend ahead. Mom went upstairs with Wynter to make sure she was comfortable as I followed to my own room.

After an hour of sitting impatiently in my easy chair in my room I decided I had given Mom time to get to sleep. I moved out into the carpeted hallway and almost ran into Wynter as she was coming to my room. We both had the same thing on our minds, of course.

She was a horny little slut and I was a cock master. I took her little hand and led her to my room. She was wearing only a short teddy, without panties or a bra.

We were being very quiet of course. But we were both hungry for a good long fuck. This was still all new to Wynter. She had been a virgin until nineteen, as we know, but she had already developed a strong appetite for cock in all the good places in her body. Now she wanted dick in her greasy little pussy. I had put my hand down there as we walked into my room and it was so fucking wet. I licked my hand clean.

This time she was going to get the best doggy style humping I could give. I made sure to give her plenty of kisses and hugs and embraces but I was working her over to my bed. Finally I picked her up by her little waist and sat her down on all fours. I left the teddy on. I had free access to the good stuff.

I absolutely loved the view of a pussy from behind. The little ass hole winking at me and the pink dewy labia covered by her ginger pubes. It made me want to eat her again. But it was hosing time.

She turned her sweet face back to watch as I moved forward with my dick hard and pointing upward. I had taken a rubber from my nightstand earlier and she watched as I slipped it on my cock. My prick was perfect for rubbing the g-spot in any girl's pussy. It curved up and hit the right place. I wanted this pussy of my sister badly tonight. I was afraid I might cum before I even entered her because she was so damned sexy.

I took my time. I knew if I rammed in hard I would probably cum immediately. So I eased my prick head into her juicy cunt and slowly spread her lips apart. She was still so damned tight. Young, almost virgin pussy, is always tight and clings to your dick. She was moaning louder and louder, and I started humping her cunt, and she started humping back to take it all.

"Oh, god, Lowry, fuck me, fuck me," she started chanting.

And I did. I was ramming as hard as I could now. I didn't care if I came quickly or not. She was chanting and cumming, over and over. Finally, I squirted a large wad of cum into my rubber and she felt it and came again herself. I was spent. I pulled out and threw the condom into the trash. She collapsed onto the bed.

We spent part of the night together in my bed but we parted about five in the morning and she went back to her room. We knew we still had the rest of the weekend for playing. I only got a few hours sleep but I was young and looking forward to more sister pussy.

During the day on Saturday Mom decided that it would be nice to go up into the mountains for some fresh air and nature. Wynter and I didn't mind. I let her ride in the front with Mom while I sat in the back seat and watched the scenery. We left the car at a state park and did some hiking on the trails for an hour or two.

It was fun. And it worked us into a great appetite. Mom took us to a nice restaurant that evening after a long day of sight-seeking. We had cleaned up first at home and enjoyed the meal immensely, looking at each other with lust when Mom wasn't looking.

After we arrived home that evening we watched a newly released movie on DVD and then Mom went to bed and Wynter and I were left alone in the living room. After two minutes we were making out passionately. I loved to make out with women and making out with your own sister was fucking hot as hell.

Finally, I could smell her pussy juices because she was cumming so much. And my cock was as hard as granite. We couldn't wait to go upstairs. I wanted to fuck some sister ass again.

The couch was large and soft. I always kept a condom in my pocket. I was ready. I started tearing her clothes off as she did the same to me. When we were naked I grabbed her and flipped her over with her little ass wiggling in the air. I put the condom on and began licking her pussy and ass hole.

I loved rimming women. Her little cunt was dewy with wetness. I slipped two fingers into her cunt and finger fucked her to a cum. Then I took the juice and rubbed it into her ass hole. I also rubbed some on my rubber covered cock.

Then I began to fuck her ass. She was ready. Again her little red head was turned back watching me fucking her ass. She was beginning to like it enough that her little bung hole seemed to open for my entry. I thrust hard and deep, bumping into her vaginal wall. I fucked her for at least fifteen minutes, holding onto her hair and riding her like my little whore.

She came so much that I was beginning to worry about cleaning the couch later. She was dripping cum in great drops. Finally, I started cumming myself. I was filling my condom with a ton of sperm. I was groaning with lust and she was moaning with pleasure.

I looked up and saw my mother standing in the doorway. This was going to be an interesting night. I pulled out and sat down. I pulled off the rubber and took Wynter onto my lap and said to Mom, "I guess you need to know something."

That was when the interesting part began.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.