Getting to Know My Sister - Cover

Getting to Know My Sister

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What a nice surprise. I meet my sister for the first time, just before graduating from college. We hit it off great. We continue to hit it off great when she meets our mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Analingus  

First of all, let's get something straight. This was all a mistake.

Anyway, when I was four years old my parents divorced because he was sleeping with a whore. I went with my mother. I had no idea what happened to my father, but they apparently parted amicably with the stipulation that there would be no contact with my father, ever again. For me or for my mother.

So Mom and I started our new life together. She was a professional and we lived a pretty good life. She did tell me that my father had kept my baby sister. His lover had wanted a baby, but couldn't have one. That was part of the divorce agreement, too.

I attended college and joined a fraternity. Let's not give the name, for purposes you will see later. I was finally in my final year, twenty-one years old, and the frat was having a blow-out to celebrate the coming finals week.

We would all cram just before finals, but we wanted to party hearty before all that started. So we invited our sister sorority to send over as many members as they wished, and some of the guys invited other girls. We were raining twat when the party went into full swing.

At one point I noticed this little red head come in by herself. I thought I knew all the girls in the sorority, but she was new to me. I took note of her perky as hell tits. She was wearing a cut off t-shirt, showing her innie belly button. Sweet.

And she had an ass to die for. This was a southern college so it was warm weather. She was wearing cut off jeans with two ass cheeks hanging out. She had clearly decided she was in for some action tonight.

After a few minutes, she had gathered a group of frat guys around her and was clearly in charge. She took the hands of two guys and winked at the others to follow. They went towards the stairs. I decided not to miss this. I loved red heads. Mom was a red head and so was I. We went up to the bigger lounge upstairs.

When we had all arrived she told everyone that this was going to be her coming out party. She had just turned nineteen and wanted to make it special. So she told all the guys to whip out their cocks. She was going to blow all of us. You never saw so many pants dropped and cocks whipped out so quickly.

She started on her knees, going to each cock, liberally sucking and licking and then passing to the next. There were five of us there. I got my dick sucked last and it was fucking out of sight. This bitch knew how to suck.

Then she said, if we wanted to come, she wanted it all over her face and body. She stripped down and knelt in the middle of us. Her tits were perfect, perky and pointing at the ceiling and her nipples pink and tasty looking.

Her red hair was cut in a bob and she was adorable. We all started beating our meat, each wanting to be the first to squirt our milk on her face and tits. After one minute I was the winner and started hosing down her whole face.

It was not long until everyone was shooting and coming on her. Some in the face, some in her wide open mouth, some on her little tits. It was a total bukkake. I had never seen one, but vowed to see more if I could. And the little whore kept licking and eating all the come she could. It was great.

After fifteen minutes of this she said it was enough, and she was going to take a shower. She said the first one who had come on her could join her. Hurrah. That had been me. The others reluctantly pulled up trousers and went in search of fresh poontang. I took her little hand leaving all my clothes behind and took her to my room in which, as a senior, I had my own shower.

We both laughed when we got in the shower and noticed our red matching pubes. I was still hard as a diamond and she was dripping come all down her body so we got busy washing up and playing with each other's body. She certainly loved cock. She had to get down and suck on mine for a while, without making me come again.

Then I knelt and spread her red pubes apart and ate some pink pussy. She tasted like marmalade. Delicious.

After getting cleaned up I took her out to my large bed and we finally exchanged names. Sorta late, but what the fuck. She was Wynter and I was Lowry. Formalities over, it was time to do the good stuff.

I was going to fuck me some Wynter pussy. Then, she surprised the hell out of me by telling me she was a virgin. She had never been fucked, only sucked cock, and licked a few sisters' pussies. Cool. Better and better.

So I was going to make this special for this little red head. We came together at the foot of the bed, sat down together, naked, and started to make out. I was mauling her tits all the time but I was gentle in the kissing department, getting her warmed up for some good times. It didn't take long. She was made for sex, the little slut. She wanted everything I had to give. She had grabbed my cock early in the making out.

Finally, I flung her down face up and spread her beautiful legs wide. I reached over to the nightstand, took a rubber from the drawer and slipped it on my dick. I moved up into position and holding her legs up high, with no hands, I stuck my cock into her creaming pussy. Damn, was she ever ready. Her cunt basically sucked my cock in it was so hungry. It was wet and slimy and juicy and fucking hot. But tight as hell.

Thrusting into her cunt with full force I knocked her head into the headboard. She only laughed. This was one sexy horny bitch. I was ramming as hard as I could and she was laughing and crying at the same time. I had broken her hymen in the first thrust and a little blood came out with the juices flowing out of her cunt and onto my cock and her thighs.

I fucked her as long as she kept coming and then some more, finally coming myself, for the second time that night. I pulled out, slipping off the condom. Then I washed us off with a towel from the bathroom.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.