Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

Ron curiously studies the photos for a few seconds then veins stand out on his forehead. Cheryl becomes frightened when after reading all of the letters including the unopened one. Ron is on feet swearing vehemently with the anguish being evident is tone. Then with a look of pure hatred he is gone. Three horrible days pass and Cheryl is devastated! She forgets the morning ritual and with the house not being cleaned it is very dirty and getting worse.

Then as quickly as he left Ron returns still angry but wanting explanations. Cheryl fortifies her spirit and tells him the unadulterated truth. When she is done Ron struggles with the revelations and for the first time Cheryl is afraid of her husband. Then Ron goes upstairs and stays there. Cheryl creeps around cleaning being careful not to make a sound.

However her mind bombards her with scary thoughts, "Get out of this house, you have unmanned him he just might snap and kill you."

But the counter is instant and adamant, "I will not run ... if he kills me so be it. I deserve anything that he does to me."

Her heart jumps into her heart throat when he comes down the stairs. Despite her resolve she retreats from him. He sits heavily on the couch while she stays on her feet.

Then he speaks heavily, "I wanted to kill you as badly as I have ever wanted anything in my life!"

After a lengthy pause he continues with weary resignation in his voice, "But I can't! I love you. Is that insanity taken to the highest level or what? Ok, here is what we are going to do. I called our attorney and he contacted the PD. He gave them the address of that stinking cabin. He also passed the date and time of your next meeting. You are going to that meeting. There will be officers outside and the structure will have cctv and audio pickups installed in it."

Then Ron stands and softy adds, "Now get dressed we have a meeting with a detective."

But Cheryl has to protest, "No Ron, what about your job? What about the disgrace? You don't deserve that. I will accept what comes but you haven't done anything wrong!"

With a shake of his head he replies, "I no longer work for them and we will move from this state. I met a guy over there and he is a good friend. He is a cajun and mean as a rattlesnake if you make him mad but loyal as they come. He has already found me a job in Louisiana. Now it doesn't pay as much but I will work offshore for two weeks then be home for one week. And he is looking for a home for us to purchase. So there will not be a new automobile, sorry."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.