Best Regards
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

He allows her to lie that way for half an hour before slapping her ass and commanding, "On all fours, cock whore."

Unable to stop the babbling pleas gush out promising everything that she can think to promise. Then Cheryl begins to cry when he grabs her waist in a powerful grip and yanks.

Once she is properly positioned his voice maliciously directs, "Spread those rosy cheeks for me sweetheart."

As if of their own volition her hands move to obey the psychotic sadist. This time as impossible as it seems the agony is greater! And Cheryl can feel that the bastard is reveling in the unbelievable pain that he is causing! Then thankfully she passes out and when she awakens he is gone.

Her mind provides a possibility, "The coward probably thought that you were dying and ran away!"

When she tries to move hard pain jolts and it is after sundown before she is able to leave. Driving is nearly impossible as she tries to keep her buttocks off the seat and not press the accelerator to the floor. When the pain gets too great she stops and gets out of the vehicle.

Suddenly a frightening thought occurs, "How will you explain this to Ron or a doctor or anybody else?"

Arriving at home after midnight she hobbles inside and very slowly climbs the stairs. After drawing a lukewarm bath she slowly lowers her ravaged body into the tub. Gratefully she finds that the warm water soothes a bit. So the night is spent thinking furiously and draining then filling the tub without getting out of it.

However, when the sun rises while the pain has subsided no viable decisions have been made. While dreading the coming days and weeks ahead there doesn't seem to be any resolution to this problem other than self destruction. It takes three days before she can walk somewhat normally and thankfully the sadist doesn't write.

Then the phone rings and she answers to hear Ron's excited voice, "Hey baby, guess what? Well we worked twelve hour shifts around the clock and satisfied the contract! And the government is giving us a huge bonus so I will be able to pay cash for that car! I will eat dinner with you in three days Cheryl, isn't that great!"

Tears are in her eyes but her voice is calm and steady, "I love you very much, Ron. No matter what happens I will always love you."

After a hesitation his concerned voice inquires, "Is something wrong? You're not mad about anything are you?"

It takes effort to force a bright and cheerful response, "No, I am not mad. Just overjoyed and grateful that you worked so hard to come home two weeks early!"

After ending the call she goes downstairs and retrieves the mail. And there is a letter with a link to a website and the usual "Best Regards."

Expecting and fearing the worst she hurries to the laptop types the link into the browser. After a few seconds the page appears and only the left a menu with a list of pages. Scanning quickly she finds the dreaded words, "CherylSLUT."

Quickly clicking on it causes the screen to change to reveal her nude body sitting on the carpet at that theater. With a cock in her mouth and her head bumping against the wall. Bile rises and bitter tears burn her eyes but after a few moments anger stirs. The tears stop but the anger grows and grows. And deep inside the recesses of her mind a tiny resolution slowly forms then becomes as hard as armor plate. Suddenly, she realizes that the fear of Evans has been vanquished and will not return. And surprisingly she looks to what must be done. But deeply what the end result is going to be.

On the day that Ron is supposed to come home another letter arrives and Cheryl does not open it. That evening she greets Ron in a see through negligee and the passionate love making continues for two hours. When they are satiated she prepares delicacies and Ron enjoys them. But Cheryl does not have much of an appetite. Then unable to delay any longer she produces a manila envelope and opens it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.