Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

That returns a look of disbelief but he moves on, "This is an area where drug dealers, prostitutes, all kinds of perverts hang out. They wait on the corners and in the alleys for their next customer or victim. And quite frankly lady you look like hell! Now once again what did you do last night! Because you were not driving, we saw this car parked here before midnight."

Thinking furiously Cheryl sees a possibility and begins to present a modified version of the truth, "My husband cheated on me with my best friend! And it made me furious so that I came this place..."

He nods then prods, "And?"

Her face flames as she lowers her head and encourages tears then in a strained childish voice she continues, "I ... I ... I ... had sex with those men in that place!"

The officer nods wisely, then he gives a lecture on personal safety and STD's. After which he follows up with a stern warning, "Since you do not have a criminal record I will not pursue this matter. But make no mistake about this, if I find you here again. I guarantee you at least one night in a cell along with a criminal record. Is that understood?"

Realizing that she has won the words tumble out, "Oh yes Sir, I will not come here again. Not for any reason and thank you so much. And I want you thank you for the wonderful jobs that you people do every day. What with the chance of being shot..."

Obvious exasperation along with a wave of his stops the tirade and she can hear the irritation, "Lady please! Just remember what I said. Please drive safely, good bye."

The drive home is done carefully and once is the hot water exhausted sleep blanks her tortured mind.

She is awakened by the jangling phone and answers to hear Ron's voice, "Hiya sweetie!"

She tries to modulate her voice but he hears something and inquires, "Did I awaken you? I am sorry I must have got the time wrong. Go back to sleep and I will call at a reasonable hour."

Panic grips and she exclaims, "No don't hang up, don't hang up, please don't!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.