Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

Then she hears herself moaning, "Yes daddy, oh yes daddy, please daddy."

Fortunately she learns that he is wearing a condom because he makes her clean it thoroughly. Then she hears "look at my beautiful vagina you nasty man fucking slut."

Lifting her eyes she sees a smoothly shaven pussy inches from her nose. Then she shrieks as the lash lands brutally between her ass checks. Striking her asshole squarely causing pain like she has never felt before.

Another strike and tears are pouring from her eyes as she hears, "service my vagina, now or else!"

Once the woman has settled and placed her heels on either side of Cheryl's face she point at her slit and waves the lash. Never having been with a woman Cheryl fights the urge to gag. But her tongue emerges and makes a tentative swipe along the gash. Cheryl is rewarded by another hard slash and the pain reverberates up her spine. However, that convinces the tormented female and she begins to diligently service the cunt. After all, Master has ordered this to be done.

Her mind wanders but her tongue doesn't stop even though it feels as if it is being ripped out of her mouth. The licking continues for what seems like hours but thankfully the woman finally explodes into a frantic orgasm.

Then Cheryl hears, "She desperately needs training but if your ever want to sell her I am interested. And don't worry because as far the world is concerned she will disappear forever."

Cheryl realizes that she should be horrified but is too tired. and drops her head onto the back of the seat then closes her eyes. The next one ass fucks the exhausted woman but she barely feels it. Then she gets a severe whipping because she falls asleep while being fucked. The affronted man thinks his manhood has been ridiculed and pays Master another hundred dollars then whips her mercilessly.

After that the night becomes a blur with her head being jerked and things stuck into her mouth, cunt and asshole. She responds mechanically until she finally gets relief some when a her mind deploys a defense mechanism. Although she doesn't know what has happened some people refer to it as when you "zombie out." Then nothing bothers the woman, not the pain, not the humiliation, not the aches nor the whippings. She realizes that she is now a cum dump but it doesn't matter, in fact nothing matters any longer.

Then she is helped to her to car and told, "Get your skank ass away from here! But come back tomorrow night." Then she hears the laughter and voices as they talk about her while walking away.

She reaches for the ignition key but her hand drops lifelessly as she passes out. A pounding on the window awakens her and the bright sunlight hurts her eyes. Then she is horrified to see a blue uniform with its silver badge glinting.

Then she hears, "Step out of the vehicle, please."

Horribly embarrassed she complies then produces her ID. As one officer checks the ID the other asks, "What are you doing here?"

Quickly manufacturing a lie she replies, "I drove all night long and just got so tired. I was afraid that I might crash into a car or something. I had to stop."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.