Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

His face reveals the ego rush that he is experiencing and it also tells her that she has won. He asks for her phone and she hands him her Master's cell.

After getting the number he hands it back and she teases, "My stud will have his pussy on call ... anytime, anywhere! Just ring and have your pussy delivered!"

After a hearty and self satisfied laugh he says, "Make me cum two more times and I will call your boss. And I mean cum twice today!"

Walking over to the plush couch she on her lies back spreads and then invites, "Come get it, big man. All of it, like no man has ever done before today!"

His grin is annoying but she doesn't let him know that as his retribution is coming. Because a gullible fool deserves everything that he is going to get! However, the fool recovers quite quickly and has her suck him hard then tells her to "expose your snatch."

After she obliges her gets between her legs but she pushes against his stomach and whines, "Nooooo baby, that load you pumped down my gullet would have produced triplets! I couldn't handle that, my pussy would be as big as the Holland tunnel!"

Then with a pout she adds, "Now you wouldn't want that, would you? Please hand me my purse."

Once again laughter as he hands her the item. She extracts the condom and hr reaches for it but she pushes his hand and coyly remarks, "No darling, that is my job. You know your job very well, I have already experienced that!"

After stretching the rubber over him it takes a bit longer to draw his load. But between the intense mouth, hands and an energetic pussy it doesn't take that long. An hour later after so very obvious flattery an ass fucking he makes the call. Cheryl feigns an appointment and hurries away stopping only at a service station to wash the filth from her cunt and ass then hurries to Master.

Once there she pleads for him to "fuck me and get that pathetic old bastard out of my head."

He obliges and twists her nipples as she rides his cock. Sweat is dripping off her body before he allows himself to cum. When he does her admiration transforms into thought, "What a man, I am owned by a magnificent stud! I love him so very much!"

But surprisingly she can't say that to him as the words stick on her tongue. The rest of the visit is unsettling but she obeys and performs to his satisfaction. During the ride home she has trouble forcing her thoughts to the task at hand. Which results in two near crashes accompanied by blaring horns and hands signals angrily being displayed. She arrives at her house and sits in the car for a time then rushes inside to soak in water that is so hot it is painful.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.