Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 13

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

There are men in the hallway so she decides to see how many looks that she can get before reaching her destination. Her steps become slow and measured. Her ass seems to increase its "fuck me" invitation by dramatically increasing its swaying. The number of looks that she gets is both amusing and heady.

Thinking, "Hell yes, I still have it!" Which is followed by, "Have what? You are liar, a cheater and you are risking the love of best man that you have known! So keep strutting whore!"

Once at the office she knocks quickly and is invited inside. The man is about sixty and has scary eyes.

His voice is raspy and irritation, "So you are the what?"

With an inviting Cheryl speaks huskily, "I represent Mr. Evans and it is my job to convince you to sell him that property! Now what do I have to do to get that done?"

She makes certain her expression leaves my doubt as to her intentions. She senses when a triumphant smile spreads across his face.

Then the voice rasps out, "You can start by stripping."

As she disrobes he informs someone that he is not to be bothered.

Once nude she arches her back and approaches him then sinks to her knees and asks, "What may I do now, Sir?"

The answer is a fingering pointing to his crotch. Carefully unzipping his she maintains a wicked smile for his benefit.

Reaching in his trousers she extracts his semi hard cock and remarks huskily, "Oh my, it's so large! I don't think that my throat could ever handle such a monster!"

She is rewarded by a look that exudes superiority and chuckle. Taking his eight inch cock into her mouth she performs brilliantly. After all, Master has ordered this to be done. It only takes about four minutes and he erupts violently into her mouth and she swallows it all.

After a moment she remarks, "I can here because it is my job. But I really would like to see you again. At your convenience and if it wouldn't be too much trouble, of course."

After studying Cheryl for a moment he asks, "You really want me to sign off on this deal don't you?"

Her response has been carefully thought out, "Yes, of course, that is what I am being paid to do. And yes I did perform oral on you to get that done but your cock is just so ... formidable, that I want it in one are all of my holes every day!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.