Best Regards
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

The letter falls from nerveless fingers as Cheryl collapses onto the couch that she asked Ron to buy for their sixth anniversary. The sun has set before she leaves the house and heads for a part of town that she hasn't visited for an eternity. She arrives at a shop and enters then starts grabbing things off the rack until a sudden frightening thought occurs. Then reluctantly she replaces them and chooses carefully.

When she approaches the register the clerk leers as he scans the items. After she swipes her card he asks in an excited voice, "Someone is going to have a great time, right sexy. Going to give him all of that good stuff, huh baby?"

As Cheryl lifts the bag the words come out lethargically, "Fuck you, scumbag."

He jerks back and blushes but doesn't respond as she exits. Once in car she throws the detestable clothing and horrible make-up in the back seat then drives home. Too fast and without thinking but fortunately arrives safely. Once inside and upstairs she falls into bed and lies there with thoughts raging through her mind. While she hates her life now, a resolution begins to develop.

After an hour it is has formed and she begins to imbed it into her brain, "Whatever happens Ron can never find out. No matter what! Well genius do you really think he is inviting you to have coffee? If that's he wants then I will do it. Whatever he wants I will do it. But if I get the chance then ... oh really! Well blackmail is a crime and so is murder! And if you do shoot him then everything will come out in court and Ron will know."

However, she has a steely glint that has never been in her eyes before and she doesn't even know it. The next morning everything is done very carefully and after she inspects herself makes a couple of changes. While it is not for the bastard's benefit she knows that it must be done. The drive to the place takes nearly an hour. She exits the vehicle and surveys the picnic area carefully, When she notices a male sitting alone he waves with a smile. Remembering her instructions she arranges a smile on her face and approaches.

Once at the table the order comes, "Do not sit without my permission."

She feels her face flush but maintains the smile as he continues, "And change that fucking grimace into an inviting smile!"

He doesn't allow her to sit until the smile is approved.

Then after sitting he smugly informs, "Hi, I am your new owner. Displease and I will punish. Disappoint and I will humiliate then punish. Lie to me and I will take you to an adult theater and you will suck or fuck everything there ... including the doorknobs!"

As an nasty chuckle erupts she sits silently and evaluates this pompous bastard. Tall, muscular about fifty with an air about him that while unidentifiable is definitely sinister.

Her scan is interrupted when he adds, "And if you are thinking of killing me. Well, I have seven packages prepared and in a safety deposit box. Once I am dead the box is opened and there will be seven mailings. One to your parents with another going to your hubby. Then one to his parents and two to selected media, you know how they love that shit! Then his company gets the information. Oh I am curious, what will a high profile, international corporation think of hubby after they review that? I mean other than wanting to fuck you! And finally the district attorney gets a copy, just for the hell of it. What with all the laws you might be a criminal!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.