Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

The reply comes out huskily, "I know, please listen carefully you are the man that has cared for me and loved me. For years you have understood, accepted and not complained about my refusals. You are the man that I love with all of my being! And it is time that you get what you should haven't gotten on our third date. Now husband, shut your mouth and enjoy!"

With a grateful, "Yes, ma'am" Ron lies back as the delicious and energetic tongue explores his shaft. Cheryl resolves that this will be the best oral sex that her husband has ever experienced. She swirls her tongue around the glans and tries to get the tip into the urethral orifice while Rom groans in ecstasy. Her fingers softly caress his testicles as her head begins to bob up and down. Then she slides her hands under his buttocks and encourages his strokes into her throat. She increases the tempo then feels his penis begin to throb and knows that he is ready.

Suddenly, he attempts to withdraw but she uses all her strength to keep his penis in her mouth. When sperm floods into her waiting mouth she swallows greedily while moaning sexily. After he becomes flaccid she removes his wonderful organ and kisses the tip then daintily lies it on his stomach.

After a few moments his concerned voice queries his beautiful wife, "Don't take this the wrong way but where did you learn how to do that?"

But Cheryl is ready and the words flow easily, "My imagination and that nasty internet!"

An involuntarily "What" erupts out of Ron as she continues, "Yes dear, they have sites that teach ladies how to please their husbands in many different ways. And seriously, you are the man of my life and you deserve that and so much more! I love you husband!"

After her words stop they lie clutching each other for over an hour before going downstairs for a post coitus snack. The rest of the day is so very pleasant for Cheryl and she doesn't think about the letters, hardly at all. Ron stay at home is unlike any other as his wife is insatiable! She offers to do things that are absolutely amazing to him. And he takes advantage of several of those things! However, he is troubled by this sudden and radical shift in her behavior. Hopefully, she isn't seeing another man ... or woman.

His thoughts are depressing and maddening, "If she has found another, what can you do ... KILL THE FUCKER ... yeah right and go to prison for murder. And have somebody fucking you every night! Divorce her ... can't I love that woman more than anything, she is life. So what? Hell, I don't know ... just shut the hell up, ok!"

However, as expected the company calls and he has to tell his beautiful wife, "Babe it's time again."

His heart as a sad look transforms her face and she asks softly, "Where and for how long?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.