Best Regards
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

Now the tears flow uncontrollably and her body shakes in time with the racking sobs. And the thoughts aren't helpful, "Well fool, what did you think? You thought that you could do as you please and it wouldn't bite you, someday ... long and hard!"

That harsh observation makes her defensive and the outburst pours angrily through her mind, "Damn you! That was a sickness! I did not hurt anyone ... the only person that it hurt ... was me!"

However, the sneer is just as intense, "Bullshit, you loved every sick, disgusting minute of it!"

The rest of that day a morose Cheryl is depressed and filled with alternating bouts of self-loathing and self-pity. There isn't any food that night and sleep will not come. Then next day the routine is forgotten as is the house work. However, the day brightens when the envelope does not come. After going through the mail relief floods through her body and her legs become unsteady. And her shoulders feel as if a ton of weight has been lifted away. Hurrying upstairs the routine is completed in a rush but with a critical eye on the process. And the end result is carefully evaluated. Then downstairs and in an hour there is a spotless home.

Then a call to Marie who gleefully recounts an encounter with a twenty-two year old. But when she starts going into details about their sexual escapade Cheryl excuses herself and returns the offending phone to its cradle. Then the internet and chats with three nice friends. After that a light meal and bedtime.

The next morning during the ritual a troubling thought occurs, "You do know that this creep isn't done, don't you? What if one those things come when Ron is home? He will stay home for a few days after he returns. Well, whatever you do ... do not let him collect the mail! Because if you do and he reads the thing, it will cause questions that you don't dare answer!"

She forces the routine that day and the troubling thoughts plague the woman. However, the troubles fade as the days pass and there isn't any mail from the "Best bastard." And Ron returns to find a joyful Cheryl that hurries him to bed.

He is pleasantly surprised and voices it, "Well pretty girl, what brings this on? You usually don't act like this!"

Her response is a wicked smile along with a cliché response, "You ain't seen nothing yet, lover!"

After helping him out of his clothes and then pushing onto the bed. He is laughing until she takes his cock into her eager mouth.

This shocks him and he exclaims, "Whoa Cheryl, you have never done this to me, not ever! Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining but what gives?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.