Camping With My Cousins - Cover

Camping With My Cousins

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Patrick is lucky enough to be spending the entire summer with his cousins in New Jersey. Now he has an opportunity to experience country life and sample the pleasure of 5 female cousins stuck in the woods and looking for entertainment to drive away the boredom.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

I noticed on our return trip from the overnight camping expedition that my oldest female cousin from the New Jersey O'Brian's had changed her attitude entirely. Instead of making constant disparaging remarks about how I was doing everything wrong, she sort of tagged along close beside me letting me help her over rough spots because she was still limping a bit from the bad ankle. It was a welcome change but I was immediately suspicious of her intentions because she was almost five years older than me and that is a big gap considering that girls generally matured faster than boys.

In fact, silly Sally was mocking her older sister by making smooching motions with her lips and gaga eyes with her face behind Veronica's back. I was forced to laugh even though I was sensitive to Veronica's feelings and had to admit she was certainly a "hot number" from my perspective. We all moved a lot slower on the way back not just because of Veronica's ankle but because in a way we all wanted our little camping trip to last longer. The night in the tent was the most exciting night of my life and I think in a way we all enjoyed it for our own special reasons in full knowledge that raw lust was the driving force that made us closer than cousins should really be.

We stopped and took a break in a sort of semi-open glade that had an abundance of the kind of green ground cover that the florist used to complement their floral arrangements. I can't remember the name of it but they sort of filled out the bouquet and made it look more professional. We formed a little circle and I broke out the snacks that I had secreted away in my backpack and the girls pigged out on the candy bars. I took off my boots and socks and all the girls followed along with me and soon there were twelve bare feet all jumbled together playing like little imps in the center of the sunlit circle. I never really noticed how sexy girl's feet were before but I found that the touch of the girl's toes and feet on my caused me to have a super hard erection that made my cousins all giggle and point their fingers at my signal of erotic desire to do more than just play with their feet.

It was Mary that made the first move and she pulled down her jeans and panties in the center and all of us took turns spanking each of her cheeks until her ass was rosy red and she started to tremble with excitement.

Then Rose did the same thing and we stood over her and gave it to her good and hard. I knew the girls were waiting for me to mount the two ass-spanked sisters and I didn't disappoint them alternating from one to the other with a lot of grunting and groaning to match our coupling. I can't imagine how we looked to anyone that would have seen up out there in the woods because it must have looked like some sort of mystical ceremony or an initiation of some kind.

When Betty assumed the position with her ass up high, I just headed right into her crack and gave it to her in her brown eye because I knew from past experience she had anal orgasms a lot faster than taking it in the pussy. Veronica surprised me by shoving her face in my crack as I took Betty's pretty ass and rimming my star and even probing my hidden prostate with her greedy tongue forcing me to cream Betty without further delay.

"Oh my God! He did it in my ass. It is so big, girls, Patrick, you have to do all the girls in their backside just so they feel how big you are up there."

I could tell that Veronica was a little miffed because she was starting to think of me in terms of being her personal live-in boyfriend to take care of all her needs. That scared me a little but the fringe benefits were so tempting that I was willing to put up with it. I decided to keep humping all the sisters and let them work it out between themselves. Besides, they could all get boyfriends the next week and I would be left out in the cold as a has-been lover and now just a "cousin" visiting for a short time. I sensed that all my female cousins were fickle with the possible exception of Veronica who had a streak of obsession that depended on romance to fan her fires. I was not a particularly romantic person but I could do a good job of faking it just to get into Veronica's pants. The other girls were all attractive and I had their own exciting ways about them but I had to admit Veronica was the tightest vagina and ass of them all and she certainly know how to use her tongue with advanced female skills.

Sally was slobbering my cock with her wet tongue and doing an excellent job and she didn't seem to mind the taste of her sister Betty's ass all over it. The other girls were watching her and laughing at her intense frenzy to clean my tool for new action. My Veronica was now using two of her fingers to frig my happy pucker using a tube of lubricant she had taken to keep her lips nice and moisturized in the woods. The way she was sliding in an out so quickly made me hard faster than normal and Sally was the first to get down on her elbows and knees and guide my sparkling clean cock into her waiting vaginal slit like docking a shuttle at the space station. She was so wet and horny that I exploded into a fit of humping that made all the other girls slow down and watch me give it to her good. I didn't even notice that Veronica had now moved up to three fingers in my sphincter and the lube was splashing right down over Sally's legs.

Thankfully, we were just finishing up our little break-time orgy when the sound of voices approaching from the town road made us all pull up our pants in a hurry. We did our best to look like a party of normal woods-loving campers with forestry on our minds when we saw a single file of uniformed boy scouts moving down an adjacent trail back in the direction of the stream. The scout master looked at us and nodded and I could tell he didn't consider us any problem or threat because there were five girls and only one guy who looked a little exhausted.

We hurried home to take hot showers and change into something more comfortable because it was turning into an unusually warm afternoon for this time of the year.

The house was busy with Mrs. O'Brian serving up lunch to her returned husband and two of his co-workers from the garbage truck business. Their names were Randy and Mike. Both of them were sun-tanned from working outdoors all day long and they were in their late twenties and bursting with spunk needing to be sprinkled on nubile females willing to bend over for their pleasure. I was certain they were there because Mister O'Brian was bragging about his five beautiful daughters and had brought them home to show them he wasn't lying. He was already a bit drunk and it wasn't even three in the afternoon yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.