Kay - Cover

Kay

Copyright© 2016 by Borcmai

Chapter 5: Remnants

Fantasy Story: Chapter 5: Remnants - Kaitlin or Kay as everybody calls her is changing in a radical way. putting her in the center of a dark world hidden in daily live of Chrestroplis.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation   Nudism  

Earl was satisfied.

He had been able to convince the journalist to come over and see what he had discovered.

It took him way more time then he had anticipated to convince him to at least come over to take a look at his discovery.

Of course the Mark had heard of his debacle and that needed to be talked into it.

But once he had assured the journalist that he had rock solid proof of everything and it would make his journalism career he had made an appointment for tomorrow.

Now he hurried to go and find Lester, finally, after all these months, he could share his discovery.

He walked with a happy and energetic pace through the hallways and down the stairs into the corridors of the cellar beneath the hospital.

When he arrived at the room that had been his home for the past months he didn't see Lester waiting in the corridor and when he saw the door was open he was slightly disappointed.

He couldn't blame him really he had left him waiting for over two hours, but still a sort of childish anger rose inside him.

He had pictured this moment in his head so many times, imagined it, fantasized about it.

By the time he walked through the door his anger had be replaced by fury.

"How could he do this to me" he thought by himself, "I had earned this right to open the door for him, to show what is behind the door and..." his thoughts stopped suddenly the moment he saw the scene. His computer with all his research gone.

Sure he had backups but they didn't contain nearly enough data to count as real proof.

He opened his mouth, fell to his knees and only a cry came out "Lester what have you done!".

Why had lester done this, why steal all this work all his dreams.

Quickly he got up and ran to the bed and to his horror he found it empty!

Two minutes, two minutes in witch he blamed it all on Lester and he wished him eternal agony and pain and vowed to hunt him for the rest of his life.

Then he saw the body that lay next to the bed, dropped there like garbage.

The dark, shriveled and dry skin, his face a mask of terror and agony.

Suddenly all pieces of the puzzle dropped in place "noooo, what have I done. What have I done!" Earl cried.

He should have destroyed that abomination he shouldn't have let Lester down here alone.

It was all his fault, he had killed his only and best friend in the world. He, he, he, ... he paused a moment.

His brain started to switch gears "why didn't she wake up with me around?" he thought.

Was it coincidence? "what did she do to you my dear friend? And why to you and not me?" and then he screamed out loud "Why didn't you take me you bitch! You filthy abomination! Why?! WHY!? WHYYYYYYYYY!!!", he fell to his knees again crying and overcome by guild, anger and contempt.

All he had worked for, destroyed, everyone he cared for killed and from what he saw in a terrifying way.

"I'm gonna kill you you bitch. I'm gonna hunt you down if its the last thing I do.

I vow here on the death of my one and only friend that I will put all my resources, my money my brain my skills and all that is left of my research to work for the single and soul purpose of finding and putting that BITCH down like the vermin she is!"

That evening Ann woke up from her sleep.

Night rose and it made her feel wide awake and fresh, night was her time.

She had slept perfectly and was glad Lester had taken a liking to her.

Not that she cared much for him because she was gay like every female of her kind.

She just was glad with the heavy curtains and a place to sleep and all she had to do was fuck that idiot once or twice a night.

"Good thing that he never lasted very long" she thought with a smile.

It's not true that vampires can't reside in the light but it does take a lot of energy so they, for that reason, prefer night time.

That is why she did everything she could to have the graveyard shift at the hospital.

It took so much energy to work at day time she'd become an insufferable bitch and it was way easier to steel some blood when everybody was asleep.

She had felt lost and aimless when her mistress had died many years ago.

Most of her kind, her family, had died but she had managed to stay alive all this time, praying on unsuspecting man to find homes and playing nurse to get to blood and a little money.

The clock at the nightstand showed the time in big red numbers.

It was strange though that Lester hadn't returned yet, not that she complained she hated it to be touched by a man especially a creep like that.

She had known about the girls he had impregnated and figured he would try the same with her, just lucky vampires can't be impregnated no matter how much sperm was shot inside there pussy, she even had to fake her periods.

Most of the time he drove home fast from work so he could fuck her before she needed to go to work and if he had to work overtime he would send her a message so he could fuck her at the hospital but today, nothing.

With an curious feeling radiating from the instincts that had kept her alive all these years, she got up, picked up the clothes from the floor and started to get dressed when she changed her mind, this situation calls for a something faster then a bike.

She dropped the clothes on the floor again and stretched her long, shiny black, slender body that now started to get smaller, her arms started to grow wings and her large breast got smaller till they were only small knobs, her full round buttocks shrank and flattened, her skin grew fur her ears grew large and changed position to the top of her head.

In seconds she transformed into a bat, a small nod with her head and the window flew open.

"flying is way faster then driving the bike to the CCH" she thought and she couldn't keep her clothes on when she transformed anyway so no need to dress.

She quickly flew through the early night, using the brightly lit streets of Chrestroplis to navigate in the darkness, straight for the hospital where she arrived minutes later.

Earl had been waiting all day trying to wrap his mind around what had happened.

The abomination must have killed Lester in a horrible way he had examined the remains of Lester and saw there were no fluids what so ever left in his body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.