Kay - Cover

Kay

Copyright© 2016 by Borcmai

Chapter 3: Behold the Mystery, Consequences Follow Later

Fantasy Story: Chapter 3: Behold the Mystery, Consequences Follow Later - Kaitlin or Kay as everybody calls her is changing in a radical way. putting her in the center of a dark world hidden in daily live of Chrestroplis.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation   Nudism  

Lester woke up to his alarm and slammed the off button hard to silence it.

He opened his eyes to wake up and looked around for a moment.

The room was dark partly because of the heavy curtains and partly because it was still very early.

He looked to his left seeing Nurse Ann laying naked in his king sized, dark oak bed.

He loved to look at her body and with his hand he slowly pulled down the beige silk sheets covering Ann's body.

He smiled a devilish smile thinking about what he had planned for her.

For weeks now he had been the perfect gentlemen fucking her but pulling out in time, making sure she would fully trust him.

Didn't complain when she wanted him to pull out earlier or wanted a break because of her period.

But tonight it would be different because, today was day 13 after her period.

He had been counting the days and thought about it well and had decided that today was the best day.

Tonight he would send his load deep inside her fertile pussy claiming her body for his seed and hopefully his child.

If Earl hadn't been telling him yesterday about his new project he would have time to do it right now. He slowly and carefully pulled the sheets lower, completely exposing her black, perfect formed breasts.

Pear shaped, beautiful puffy nipples, about double hand sized, looking at them made his blood flow to his cock making it grow to its full 6" size.

He wanted to suck on her nipples but he knew if he started on her perfect breasts he would not be able to stop in time any more.

He pulled the sheets down even further to see her chocolate colored, smooth, flat belly.

Imaging how it would be growing soon, growing with his child inside it.

His other hand started to touch his dick.

It felt almost painful and he needed to rub it but he didn't want to cum, no he wanted to have a huge load for her pussy tonight.

He resisted the urge to pull the sheets down further and see her pussy.

A pussy he was going to fill with his seed, without her consent, robbing her of the ownership of her belly and forcing his child inside her. Of course once he made sure she was to far gone to get an abortion he would kick her out of his house as he had done with 2 other woman before her already. No way he wanted a kid in his house and no way he would acknowledge the kid to be his.

He covert her up again, got up and walked softly over the thick carpet that covered the bedroom floor towards the bathroom door.

Ann took day shifts only as exceptions, mostly she slept in daytime and thrived at night, at day time she became a real bitch always in a foul mood.

So he kept as quiet as possible and only after making sure the door was fully closed he turned on the lights.

The room was softly lid by led lighting embedded in ceiling along the walls of the large bathroom.

He had it redone after buying the place and thought it looked amazing.

All the walls were covered in glass with black and red pasterns painted on the back.

The shower was, of course, transparent glass because he loved to look at naked woman showering.

The ceiling and the floor were both black with on the floor a tile pattern.

For a moment he admired his strong lean body in the reflection, he loved working out an keep himself athletic and his six pack was well defined, then opened the white cupboard taking out a razor and quickly shaved and washed his face over the equally white sink.

He wondered what Earl had planned, he told him he had an amazing breakthrough, finally proof of his theories.

Lester didn't think Earl's theories were possible, but still his curiosity forced him to go see this "proof".

They had many discussions about his theory in the past, people able to transform like caterpillars?

There were so many reasons why this couldn't happen, it was impossible, yet Earl kept working on this theory and kept coming up with more reasons why it might be possible.

It probably was nothing, it wasn't the first time he came up with so called proof that just didn't proof humans could do what he claimed they could.

But he owed it to Earl to take it seriously, Earl was Brilliant with a capital B and had helped him many times getting through University and later as a doctor too.

This house, his full bank account, hell in the end even gorgeous nurse Ann in the bedroom was in the end because of the help of this man.

So even when everybody else had let Earl fall he couldn't and wouldn't do that to him and he had made sure Earl had gotten a job at CCH.

Sure he was very hard to control but he was also a doctor that could save people that others thought unsavable and that gave the hospital a LOT of credit with investors cause of that.

After he dressed he walked out the second door in the bathroom leading to the vide that looked out over the large modern living area.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.