Kay
Chapter 2: Only One Man Knows

Copyright© 2016 by Borcmai

Fantasy Story: Chapter 2: Only One Man Knows - Kaitlin or Kay as everybody calls her is changing in a radical way. putting her in the center of a dark world hidden in daily live of Chrestroplis.

Caution: This Fantasy Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Torture   Interracial   Black Female   Pregnancy   Slow   Transformation   Nudism  

Doctor Earl Webner was at just starting his shift at the Chrestopolis city hospital also known as CCH.

He walked down the large entrance hallway as he had done hundreds of times in the 5 years he worked there.

His footsteps on the stone floor sounded loud and hollow through the quiet surroundings.

Although he didn't mind the early shift he couldn't help but yawn.

He was bored with this job, he should have been a professor by now if they hadn't disqualified his paper on possibilities of instant cellular metamorphosis in humans.

Not enough evidence they said.

Of course there wasn't enough evidence they wouldn't allow him to test on human subjects!

They didn't even let him test om primates!

They had laughed at him, him!

He was brilliant, top of his year, his grades in the university had even beaten every other student that had attended there, he KNEW he was right!

There were so many examples in nature like caterpillars turning into butterflies.

This capability lay dormant in every living creature, including humans.

Just imagine the possibilities, people could change not only there minds but there complete body to suit their needs.

No more screwing around with what nature had given them, but taking control.

He walked into a corridor passing his colleague Lester.

Lester and he had been on the same university together and thanks to Lester he got the job at CCH.

"Morning" Lester said "Morning" he replied, smiling and in passing turning to another corridor where his office resided.

They had stayed good friends and Lester was the only one that didn't laugh at his ideas.

Not that he accepted them but at least he was open minded enough to talk about it and counter his ideas with logic and facts.

He was wrong of course, but he did respect Lester for the way he didn't just dismiss his ideas.

Earl opened the beige door of his office and the moment he did the phone started to ring.

He walked through his small, white, office that he hated from day one.

The ugly black phone on his desk, the black chair that wasn't even half as comfy as it looked and it didn't even look very comfortable.

A small chair across his desk for patients and a large window looking out on a wall.

Thanks to the wall the office felt dark all the time so he always needed to turn on the lights.

He put the wireless phone to his ear and said "Dr. Webner".

A female voice of one of the nurses sounded over the phone "Dr. Webner your needed in emergency room 16 for a female patient that had a seizure on the middle of a road and was then hit by a car."

Earl immediately started to ask the routine questions "Is she conscious? What are her vitals? Blood pressure, heart rate. Did you check for internal bleedings? any obvious wounds?"

while talking like that he walked fast through the white corridors of the hospital to room 16.

The nurse answered the questions, no she wasn't conscious, had a broken leg but no other apparent injuries, vitals were within limits, blood pressure however was low so it could indicate internal bleedings.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.