Visitors Are Welcome
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Spending the summer at home is lots of fun. Especially when people come to visit. Relatives and friends are all welcome. And they can be very lusty too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Double Penetration  

Well, it was approaching the end of my summer break. It was time to get ready to get back to start high school in my freshman year. I would be entering school with two of my best buddies. We had spent years together in grade school and junior high. Now we would start our high school careers together.

My mother had known them well. We had played baseball together. And Mom had attended our games when she could get away from work. She liked them both. I was now asking if they could come over and spend the weekend with me. Mom agreed to let them come. It was cool with her.

It was planned that they would come over on the Friday before school was to start on Monday. It would give them a chance to get away from their own families and spend some time just hanging out with me.

We had the guest room and I was going to place a cot in there with the regular bed. They could flip for who would get the cot. I thought it would be fun. In fact, I was planning something that would make it very, very fun. I had a great surprise for Eddie and Charlie.

Ever since I had caught my mom and my cousin Livy having sex, and then we all had sex together, I had been fucking mom quite often. Not every night but enough that I was extremely happy in my home. I called her Marge now. Her name was Margaret but everyone called her Marge. Now I did too, because I was fucking her hard and deep.

"Take it all Marge!"

She would cum even harder when I called her Marge.

That Friday afternoon Charlie's mom came driving up with Eddie and Charlie sitting in the back seat. I was home alone. Marge was still at work but would be home in an hour or so and then we would all have dinner together.

Marge had told me that she would pick up some food on her way home. Enough to give us all a good feed. And there was plenty of beer in the fridge. Mom let me drink at home as long as she could monitor it. So this was going to be a fun evening.

Charlie and Eddie brought in a couple of bags. Charlie's mom drove away waving goodbye to us. I showed them to their room first and then just let them roam around checking out my home digs. Then we sat in the living room and I told them what was going to happen this weekend.

Charlie and Eddie were my best buddies. Eddie had let me watch him jerk off once. He said he was showing me how to do it, but I think he got off jacking off in front of another dude. Charlie had watched too. Then he jacked off with me.

We were the best of friends. And now I was going to let them in on my family secrets. I told them about how I had fucked my Aunt Jen, and then fucked my Aunt Polly, and how I had found my mom and cousin Livy making love.

Then I told them the best of all. And I could see they were extremely excited because their pricks were hard in their pants. I told them about fucking both Livy and my mother.

"You lucky ass son of a bitch," said Eddie. Charlie was grinning and thinking the same fucking thing. I knew how lucky I was. Now I wanted to make my pals lucky too. Marge was in for a great weekend.

"Here's the plan, dudes. After we all go to bed tonight I'll sneak down to make love to mom. She'll be horny as hell with three young studs in the house. I'll let you know when I go down, and you'll follow me down but wait outside her bedroom while I get her hot and ready. Then you can come in and we'll see what happens."

Marge got home at six o'clock and greeted my friends happily. She knew they were good friends. She gave each a peck on the cheek and then went in to get our dinner ready. I could see how my friends looked at her. They didn't have moms like this. Both were getting hard again and trying to hide it for the time being.

The dinner went okay. We had plenty to eat, and after dinner we all went into the living room with a beer in hand. My mom was cool that way. She knew she was here to watch out for us if we got a little tipsy. But we didn't plan to drink more than two beers.

All of us were planning for a long night and didn't want any alcohol to mess it up. Our talking was only about school, and we chatted about it for the whole evening with some alternative rock playing on the radio.

Marge said goodnight at eleven o'clock, and glanced at me with her 'fuck me' look. I knew that look. I planned to make her very happy tonight. In ways she had never even dreamed of. Or maybe she had but had never talked about it.

We guys finished our beers and went up to our rooms. I took my evening shower as usual. I was the only one in the house who always showered in the evening. All the others, including Charlie and Eddie, liked to shower in the morning.

Then, after getting out of the bathroom, I left all my clothes off and went to the guest room. I found Eddie and Charlie just sitting on the bed waiting for me. I told them to strip and follow me downstairs. As we quietly went down the stairs all of our cocks were hard as hell.

I softly tapped on Marge's door as my buddies hid behind the sofa. Mom opened her door, looked around, and then grabbed my hand and dragged me in. She was naked too. We thought alike now that we were lovers.

She fell into my arms and began kissing me really hard and horny. Her tongue was fighting with mine. She was stroking my cock. I got even harder, if you can believe it.

"Your friends are so fucking good looking. They've made me horny. You've spoiled me Billy. I like the young ones now. I love fucking a fourteen year old boy. I've got the experience now to really enjoy young dick. Oh, fuck, Billy, I need your cock in my mouth right now. I'm begging you baby, fuck my mouth right now."

"Marge, sweetie, you're going to really enjoy some dick tonight. Get on your fucking knees and suck me off Mom. I'm the fucking Master now. Get down and suck some cock you fucking slut."

Marge loved when I talked to her like that. She loved being my bitch. I gave her what she wanted, because I wanted it too. I was jamming my prick into her mouth when I glanced up and saw my buddies coming real quietly into the bedroom. Marge didn't see them. She was busy jerking on my balls and sucking me as I fucked her face.

Charlie was tall and had short blonde hair. His cock was in his hand and it was about seven inches long. But it was thin. His last girlfriend said his cock was so long it would fill up any girl. She liked to lick it, but she wouldn't let him fuck her. Not yet, anyway. He was in good shape and he planned to be on the swim team.

Eddie was a small guy, about five feet six inches, and his body was stocky with a big chest. His hair was long and black and he had hair all over his body. His prick was only about four inches. But it was fat and some girls he dated always told him they loved it. It was so big around that it filled their hands when they jacked him off. Neither one had ever fucked pussy.

Marge was fingering her cunt with all of her fingers. And pinching her clit and ramming two or three fingers up that juicy slit of hers. I knew she was cumming because she started biting my cock. She always bit my cock when she started cumming. Plus my bare foot was rubbing her cunt and I felt the juices running down her thighs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.