Visitors Are Welcome
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by El Cabron

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Spending the summer at home is lots of fun. Especially when people come to visit. Relatives and friends are all welcome. And they can be very lusty too.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Double Penetration  

This had been a memorable summer for me. After finishing my freshman year in high school I was home for the summer. I was expecting it to be a boring stay in this quiet little town. Just me and Mom in our house and the grandparents across town. A long and lazy summer.

Then my Aunt Jen came for a visit and we fucked and sucked like crazy people. I had never known she was such a whore and I loved it. Everyone should have such a sweet piece of ass for an aunt. I used her as only a boy of fourteen could, and she used me too. It was totally awesome.

She had to leave to get back to her daughter Olivia, or Livy, as we all called her. Livy was going away soon to be part of a dance academy in the largest city in our state. She was a ballerina. She had been dancing since she was a child and now at fifteen she was getting her big break and getting the professional training she had always wanted.

After Jen had been gone for two or three weeks my Aunt Polly arrived to visit the old folks and stayed with us. And again I was surprised and overjoyed to find she was a real slut too. Even though she was a professor at a college she was a great nephew fucker and sucker. My family was so fucking great.

Nothing would surprise me now. I had been expecting my own mom to come into my room some night and give me a blow job. No such luck so far. Have I said that my mom was a total knockout? She was even lovelier than her two sisters. With the same long brown hair all the women in the family had.

Except Livy. She had her father's blond hair. I had not seen her since she turned fourteen and we happened to celebrate her birthday here at our grandparents' home. My Gramps had not become too bad yet with the Alzheimer's that was attacking him. It was a happy party. I thought Livy was incredible. But she showed no interest in me in any way.

In any case, Mom told me that Livy was coming to visit the old folks and would be staying with us in the spare bedroom. I was overjoyed. I mean, the way my luck was going she would be licking my balls the first night she was here. I could dream anyway.

No such luck. Livy was friendly enough. We were a loving family. But I got no vibes that she was interested in me in that way, you know? Oh well, I still had my hand and my memories of Aunt Polly and Livy's mom, Aunt Jen. They would carry me through. Livy was staying for a week.

For three days I hardly saw her. She spent most of the days over with Gram and Gramps. She was even sweetly cooking dinner for them. Mom was working. She and I would have our dinner together when she got home. Usually takeout since I didn't cook and Mom was tired from work. I was home alone during the day beating my meat while I surfed the web for porn.

On the fourth night I was not sleeping well. I was just lying there listening to the house creak when I heard someone passing my room door. It had to be Livy. Odd. I got up and put some boxer briefs on. Then I crept out the door and down the stairs to see what was up.

There is always a nightlight in the main room downstairs in case anyone needs to get around without stubbing a toe. I saw Livy slip into my mom's master bedroom. I could see that the room was lighted but only with a lamp by mom's bed.

What was up? I stayed as quiet as I could and edged over to the now closed door. I put my ear up to the door and tried to hear what was going on. All I could hear was some quiet giggling. This was interesting. Maybe Livy was just having a late night chat with her Aunt Marge. Maybe.

We lived away from the main part of town on several acres of land. We were isolated and the summer was hot and humid. I liked to sleep with my window open. I believed Mom did too. I was going to find out. I just got some flip-flops out of the hall closet and quietly went out the back door and down to one of mom's windows which had a light escaping from it.

I could see into the open window, with its curtains wafting in the breeze, and on the king sized bed I could see Livy sitting on the edge in a teddy and with no bra. Her long dancer's legs were curved under her sweet ass.

She had the small breasts all the women in the family had. Maybe they were 34c. Maybe a bit smaller. No matter. I personally loved to take a whole tit into my mouth and suck it as hard as I could.

Mom was lying down with a short wrap-around on. It didn't cover her long curvaceous legs. It barely covered her tits. I could see her cleavage clearly. They were giggling and chatting about the day they had each had. Livy talked of Gram and Gramps and mom spoke of her horrible work day.

Nothing unusual seemed to be happening here, so I was just watching for a while as I stroked my hard prick. It had been out and hard since I walked up to the window.

I was getting a little bored and about to leave when something happened. Livy leaned down and kissed my mother. Sweet, I thought to myself. Very sweet. But the kiss did not stop and Mom's hands were holding Livy's head with her hands and she was roughly kissing Livy back. I could see tongues being swapped. And Livy's hand went inside mom's short robe and began to squeeze a tit. Now this was the goods.

My cock was now hard as concrete. It wanted to cum very badly. I didn't mind at all. I was jerking and jacking and stroking for all I was worth. Mom had stripped the teddy from Livy's now nude body and the wrap around had disappeared. They were both naked. I could see that both had cunts completely shaved and wet from their lust.

They had crossed their legs and were rubbing their pussies against each other. They were moaning and groaning. I almost groaned myself as I made my prick work to shoot all of its cum on the side of the house. They were rubbing their cunts briskly together and I knew they were cumming on each pussy.

Both were rubbing their own tits and pinching and tweaking their nipples. And even stretching them out and making themselves cum even harder from the sex play.

They both thought I was upstairs asleep so they didn't bother being quiet. Both women were squealing with lust and passion as they kept having multiple orgasms. It was too much for me. I shot my spunk in a stream against the wall and almost collapsed with fatigue. I took one last glance and then took my way back to the door and upstairs to sleep. I had to plan.

I was not going to blackmail my cousin or my own mom but I was going to find a way to get in on some of this lovely sex they had going on behind my back.

In the morning as we three were eating breakfast I couldn't help saying something.

"You two look tired after your night's sleep. Did you have trouble sleeping? I did. I was awake until really late. Thought I heard someone walking around. Did you two hear anything?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.