Blue-lace, 69luvva and Me
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My first threesome with my sexy neighbour

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

We sat and chatted for about fifteen minutes before Hazel stood up. "I think I need a shower. I'm all sticky down there, thanks to you David," she laughed. "Why don't you boys wait for me in the bedroom, I won't be long." David and I followed Hazel down the hallway and went into the bedroom while she took her shower. As we sat waiting for her I found out that David's sex life had taken a nose dive after his wife had had their third kid and he'd met Hazel on the site I'd found on her computer. He seemed a really nice guy and I found myself feeling sorry for him, having to travel all the way from Manchester just to get his leg over, but I was soon to find out that it was a small price to pay for a couple of hours with Hazel.

After about fifteen minutes, we heard Hazel come out of the bathroom and go into the spare bedroom. "Mmm, looks like we're in for another treat," David said, "that's where she keeps her sexy outfits. I think we'd better get ready for her." With that, he stood up and stripped down to his boxers, indicating that I should do the same. I could see from the bulge in the boxers that he was really well endowed and I began to worry whether my six inches would be enough for Hazel. I think David sensed it because he looked at me and laughed. "Don't worry Mike," he said, "like Hazel says, it's not what you've got but how you use it, and I'm sure you won't disappoint." I was about to reply when Hazel called from the hallway. "Are you boys ready?" David sat on the edge of the bed, telling me to do the same, leaving a space for Hazel between us. Then called back that we were.

The door slowly opened and Hazel stepped into the room and my mouth dropped open. She had changed and what a change. Instead of the black, she'd been wearing in the lounge, she was now all in red. A red satin, knee length robe hung loose over a sheer baby doll nightie, through which I could see she wasn't wearing a bra just red lace panties. Her make-up had been touched up and her hair brushed. She looked sexier than ever and David held his hand out to her and plonked her down between us.

As her eyes flicked from side to side, Hazel smiled. "Mmm, who's a lucky girl then," she said, "two nice hard cocks and they're all mine." She didn't waste much time taking possession of them either, as she reached out either side of her and started stroking both us at once. David slipped the robe off her shoulders and slid his hand inside the nightie and began to stroke her nipple. Following his lead, I did the same on the vacant one and soon Hazel was moaning softly. "She loves this Mike. She loves both her nipples played with at the same time. Don't you Hazel." Hazel's only reply was a low moan and I felt her increase her grip on my cock. "But I think she'll love this even more," David said, as he eased the top of the nightdress down, fully exposing her breasts. I could see her nipples were already fully erect and as he lowered his lips towards the one closest to him, he nodded for me to do the same. Following suit, I sucked a nipple into my mouth and Hazel's moans grew louder we both sucked and licked at her nipples.

After a couple of minutes of this treatment I felt Hazel's hand slide down into my boxers and I almost shot my load there and then as her soft, warm fingers wrapped around my cock. I heard David groan and looked down to see that he was getting the same treatment and soon the room was filled with our groans of pleasure as her hands worked feverishly inside our boxers. It wasn't long before I realised that if I didn't do something quickly, I'd be done so I moved my lips off Hazel's nipple and kissed my way down towards her pussy, forcing her to break her grip my cock. It was clear that Hazel knew what I had in mind and her legs parted as my tongue traced along the top of her panties and I slipped off the bed and knelt between her spread thighs.

The red lace of her panties was stretched tightly across her pussy. I could see she was already extremely wet and, as I moved my face closer, my senses were filled with the musky odour of her juices. I moved my hands onto her inner thighs and squeezed her pussy lips between my thumbs, trapping her clit between them and I felt her body jerk. There was a movement above and when I looked up, David had ceased his attention to her nipples and now kneeling at the side of her head with his cock in her mouth and Hazel was sliding her lips up and down his shaft. I knew what I had to do next and moved my hands to her hips and tugged gently at the top of her panties. Hazel raised herself up from the bed slightly and I eased then down, moving back to allow her to close her legs while I slid them down and off over her feet. When her legs parted again, I was treated to a sight that will stay in my memory for as long as I live.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.