Blue-lace, 69luvva and Me - Cover

Blue-lace, 69luvva and Me

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My first threesome with my sexy neighbour

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

'blue-lace'... "Mmmm I can't wait to suck your lovely cock while you eat my pussy."

'69luvva'... "Is your cunt wet thinking about it?"

'blue-lace'... "Oh God yes, I'm dripping. I wish you were here right now."

'69luvva'... "It won't be long till Saturday then you can have as much as my cock

as you can handle baby. I'm gonna eat that sweet pussy then fuck

you till you can't walk straight. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

'blue-lace'... "Ohhh God yes I want you to fuck me nice and hard, I've missed your cock so much."

I knew I shouldn't be spying on her, but I couldn't help it, the messages between my neighbour, Hazel, and her lover were so hot, I was addicted. It had all started the week before when she'd asked me to look at her computer, which was running really slowly. The problem was easy to fix but while I was doing it I noticed that she was on an on-line sex contact site and, after reading a few of her messages, I copied her sign on details for future reference and that's how I came to be sitting in my lounge, eavesdropping on them in one of the chat-rooms.

'blue-lace'... "I can't wait to feel your nice thick cock stretching my pussy again."

'69luvva'... "Me too baby, but I gotta go now, I'll see you Saturday at seven. Wear

something sexy and keep that sweet cunt wet for me." With that they left the chat-room and I switched my computer off.

I'd known Hazel ever since I'd first moved into the small block of retirement flats in Bangor, North Wales, six months previously and we'd been good friends from day one, she'd invited me in for a 'welcome to the block' coffee as soon as I was settled in. Like me, she was in her mid sixties, and to all intents and purposes seemed to be just a friendly, mature lady, or that's what I'd thought until I'd discovered her secret life. The thought of her 69ing with and being fucked by the guy she'd been talking to had me as hard as a rock and I knew I had to find a way to be part of that secret life so that was what found me ringing her doorbell at six thirty on that Saturday night.

When she opened the door she was wearing a candlewick dressing gown and I could tell she'd just taken a shower. "Oh hello Mike," she said, "what is it? I haven't got long, I'm expecting company." "Yes, I know," I said, "69luvva." The look on her face was one of pure shock. "H-h-how did you know that Mike?" she stammered. "You really should put sites like that into a protected file," I replied. A look of realisation crossed her face. "You've been reading our messages?" she asked. "Yes Hazel, I have," I said, "and if he keeps his promise, you can lean on me. I'll help you to walk straight." "Look Mike," she said, "I think you'd better come in for a minute. I don't want to talk about this on the doorstep."

As soon as we were inside, I looked at my watch. Six forty, twenty minutes before her friend was due to get there and I wanted to be there when he did. "If you knew he was coming Mike, what are you doing here?" she asked. "Well," I said, deliberately drawing out my reply, "I just wondered what sort of sexy outfit you were going to wear for him." Hazel smiled. "Sorry Mike, but you're out of luck, I haven't put it on yet." "That's typical," I said, "always too early or too late, that's me. How long have you known him?" I was playing for time now as I knew there was a good chance I'd get slung out on my ear before he arrived. "I don't think that's any of your business Mike," she said, more than just a hint of annoyance in her voice, "I think you'd better leave now." I thought I'd blown it but when she opened the door, her friend was standing there, his finger poised to press the bell.

As soon as he saw me he frowned but I stood my ground. Hazel seemed undecided what to do, but in the end, she stood aside and let him through the door. The three of us stood there in silence for a minute or so but eventually Hazel sighed. "David, this is Mike, he lives next door." David gave me the evil eye then held his hand out. As I shook it I said, "pleased to meet you David, or do you prefer '69luvva'." The same shocked look that had filled Hazel's face came over David's and he turned and looked at Hazel and I could see she was struggling.

"Mike," she finally said, "would you mind waiting in the lounge while I talk to David a minute?" This was it, It was either going to finish up in a fight or a fuck and I waited in the lounge to find out which. After about five minutes came in on his own and I stood up, fearing the worst. For a couple of seconds he stood there eyeing me up and down then smiled. "Hazel's explained the situation Mike and if she wants a threesome well who am I to stop her, so you're more than welcome to join us." Now it was my turn to look shocked, I hadn't expected it to be this easy but David continued. "She has mentioned it before, we've just never got round to it but I think she feels safe with you. She'll be right with us, she's gone to get changed."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.