Kevin and Denise Naked in School
Chapter 36: Opened Floodgates

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36: Opened Floodgates - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

After English class, Denise and I left the school and noticed a change to the way the clothing boxes were arranged. Instead of a stack of loose boxes near the door, there was a long cabinet thing with eight doors in it. Fletcher was there, handing paper slips to the Program kids, and we heard him talking.

“Last week we had a problem with the loose clothing boxes. Your clothes will be kept in the boxes inside this cabinet and these combinations will open your door. The doors are self-locking. Put the boxes back in after you get your clothes and in the morning, reverse the process, ok?”

He turned and saw us.

“Hi. How was your day?” he greeted us. “I heard good things about both you two and also how the Program went, so good job!” He waved and went into the building.

We gave our proteges brief farewell snuggles and went to the Volvo; Denise asked if I could drop her at the mall instead of home.

“I’ll be quick and catch the bus home, darling. I need to get something there.”

I dropped her off and then had to hurry to get to the med school for my appointment.

After checking in, I soon was escorted to the exam room, given a gown, and asked to disrobe, and several minutes later Drs Worthington and Carey knocked and entered.

Dr Carey began, “Kevin, the data readouts from the TNS unit are approaching the normal range now. Have you noticed any reduction of your penile sensitivity—that is, do light touches to your glans still cause unpleasant sensations, or is stroking the shaft still painful?”

“No, Dr Carey, not anywhere as bad as it was two weeks ago. Of course I’ve had a huge amount of sexual stimulation and last week I was on that high school naked Program, you know.”

“Oh, my, yes, Dr Worthington mentioned that to me.”

“He gave me a medical excuse so I could do it wearing my tights, but toward the end of the week, my constant stimulation had also seemed to make it less sensitive.”

She looked thoughtful. “Yes ... Some of my patients reported that having a lot of erections did help with extreme sensitivity. Ok, then. Do you think that this level of sensitivity is still too great or are you satisfied enough to not need further treatment?”

“Um, there still is that aching pain there too.”

Dr Worthington broke in. “I got the report from your first PT exam. You were able to have a partial muscle spasm release and the therapist found scar tissue and was able to begin to mobilize it a little. Did that help with the pain?”

“Oh, yes; quite a lot. The awful sharp pains are gone, but the aching and dull pains are still there.”

“That’s because there’s still some swelling and tenderness there. You’re doing pelvic floor stretches, right?” I nodded. “Ever work out and get a charley-horse muscle pain?”

“Sure. Lots of times.”

“That’s some of what’s going on now. Keep up the physical therapy and the stretches. Reducing the pelvic floor pain will also reduce the penile sensitivity, not by that much but maybe a little bit. Now get up on the table and we’ll examine you.”

They did, and told me that my healing was progressing quite satisfactorily, that unless I had any problems recur, that I didn’t need another visit. I just needed to complete the PT sessions prescribed. That was great news.

And my next appointment was my second PT session. The treatment she gave me was almost the same as my first visit, but the trigger point pain was much less and Dr McMatson, after using the acupuncture needle, told me that she could feel that the muscle spasm was virtually gone. Then she did some pretty heavy-duty massaging along my groin and some of the sensations that caused actually felt like some skin was tearing inside, so I told her that.

“That’s what it was,” she said. “That was the sensation of the scar tissue beginning to move. With a few more treatments, the whole area will be more flexible, better blood flow will be restored, and the tissues around the nerve won’t pinch it like now. Just keep up your stretches. Remember the cold packs later, too. See you next time.”


I remembered I needed to return Bob’s call when I got back to Denise’s house. I rang his mobile; he was still in his office and told me he’d ring back from his land line, and a minute later we were talking again. He had hot information for me. Abover had been picked up by the police as part of their investigation of his role in Wilbur’s psychotic episode in Biology. When the police checked his driver’s license, they found that it was a very good forgery. After further checking, it turned out that it appeared that Abover wasn’t even a citizen and was in the country illegally; he had no Social Security ID, yet he apparently was employed by the government since he had a government ID card. So he was being held in the city jail for transfer to the INS.

But the DA was intrigued about how someone without permission to work could be a federal employee, so he called a friend at the North Carolina U.S. Attorney’s office, from whom he learned about an investigation the Justice Department was conducting that involved the federal Program office in some way.

He finished, “They wouldn’t tell the DA anything more, except that they were quite interested in speaking to your Mr Abover and might get to him before the INS does. It looks like you won’t be seeing much of Mr Abover any more. But his background check that we did shook up some real foul dirt and I gave the investigation’s results to a trusted person in the Justice Department. She called this morning and told me that they hit the jackpot using the materials my contact turned up. I’m assuming we’ll hear more about that any day now. And, oh yeah, finally, we’re working on the details of Denise’s mom’s moving now. The issues are straightforward and not a problem at all. We should have a plan for you some time next week. So that’s what I wanted to tell you. Take care of yourself and I’ll be in touch.”

Denise had prepared dinner so we ate right after my phone call. Then I suggested that we do our school work; she had already been working on hers while the food was in the oven. We both finished our work a little over an hour later. We packed our stuff away and Denise led me to the living room couch.

“You wanna hear about Mitchell now?” I did. “That was fun. He’s cool, nice guy, very shy. Sweet, too. He and Wendy go well together. Anyway, he’s got this nice body, good muscles, and his ass cheeks are wild! They’re kinda square at the bottom, you know? He told me he lifts weights and plays hockey so maybe that’s why his butt looks that way. I like yours better, your ass is sleek and curvy. Anyway, I was totally fascinated by his cock. When it’s all erected, it’s very long and thin and really curves upwards, not straight out like most of the other boys’ cocks.

“So when I started with his relief, I asked him to sit down in the chair and get his cock wet for me. He spit on his hand and got it wet, and then I began stroking him. A few seconds later his precum suddenly started oozing out and shit, he had an awful lot of precum! That stuff is so slippery ... I stroked him and squeezed his balls and rubbed the head and he was groaning and twisting his hips. I lifted his cock against his belly and licked its underside and then licked his balls and took one ball in my mouth and tickled it with my tongue.

“He gasped that he was cumming and I felt his cock twitch, so I clamped my fingers really hard around the base of his cock and pressed a finger up behind his balls, you know, the tube there? He really groaned, but it looked like I had stopped him from shooting. His expression was hilarious! Like he didn’t know what hit him. I started teasing his cock again and he came to the brink again, and again I shut him down, and now he looked frantic and begged me to let him cum. His eyes were actually bulging! So I started licking and tickling again but this time I wet my index finger and while I was tickling the underside of his cock with my tongue and rubbing the crown with my thumb, I stuck my finger up his asshole and wiggled it.

“He yelled and jerked and this huge bolt of cum just erupted out of his cock and shot all the way up, past his body, and hit him right in the face! And more and more cum just came shooting out in gushes; he just painted himself with his cum from his face to his belly. He looked like he had been poleaxed! One of the Guardians handed us a bunch of paper towels and he started to wipe up when I heard Wendy begging you to fuck her so I told you to do it. I had seen a little of how you were lapping her and I knew you were getting her crazy hot. So that’s how I gave Mitchell relief.”

Fuck. I was hard as iron on hearing that.

“Hell Denise, I’ve heard of cock-teasers before, but you’re the hands-down winner. How’d you know how to stop someone from cumming?”

She giggled. “Girl talk. I might try it on you if you get too uppity, you know. Anyway, I thought I’d get some practice in first. And you know? Mitchell thought it was super hot and said that cumming like that was his best ever.”

“Man, that’s so damn hot. Oh yeah, darling, something’s really been bothering me about today. You know, the sex stuff...”

“Oh, Kevin! Don’t worry about it! I know how you felt about this whole Program scene; from the first moment I saw you, I saw how much you hated the idea of public nudity and the sex that goes on in the Program. I hate it too, uh, the forced part anyway, but I can’t help how it turns me on. My shrink told me that she thought that I had a repressed sexuality even before that bastard assaulted me and that if I could get past that trauma, that I could enjoy my sensuality. I thought she was nuts. But, damn, watching all that sex going on in school—I don’t know—makes me ... makes me want to see more, do more. I want...”

“But Denise, don’t you see? I’m uncomfortable about doing stuff with other girls; it’s not right for me to...”

“Kevin, Kevin. First, what Mitchell said. It’s only Program sex. I know that guys sometimes think with their little heads, you know? when all their blood runs down there? But I can tell how strongly you care for me, too. And I pushed you into it because it turned me on something fierce. So I’m not worried that you’ll find someone else.”

But now I felt that I had to bring up her own sexual needs, so I asked her, “Ok, but what about you? After Relief in History, I wondered how I would feel if you wanted to make love to another guy or have someone else eat you, and decided that I would be ok with that if you were. Do you want that? Should we have an open relationship? I really don’t need anyone other than you, actually.”

“Kevin, I never want anyone else! When you’re with me I feel complete, like a part of me that’s been missing all my life is now here. With Mitchell today, that was just fun but I didn’t feel anything at all for him sexually—what I felt was from seeing you and Wendy doing it and watching your face when you came was—OhmyGod—the hottest thing ever.”

“But honey...”

“Oh, don’t interrupt. You know, Kevin, I think I know you enough now to see how you’ve changed in these two weeks from that idealistic boy who wanted everyone in the whole world to see how our sexualized society has gone down the wrong path, to become an idealistic boy who wants to steer that sexualized society into a path that’s more acceptable to him, right?”

“Um, yes, but...”

“I told you when? The first day in gym? That you’ve got no sense of self-preservation? When you stripped on Monday in Fletcher’s office I couldn’t believe my eyes—and then realized that you were only trying to protect another little girl from psychological damage. You saw in her face the same terror you must have seen in mine that first day; I know I saw terror there too. And you instinctually responded with the one thing that could penetrate that level of terror—a bigger shock, something totally unexpected, unheard of, something that took those girls’ minds off of their personal situations. When I saw that, I instantly knew that it was the right way to ease their initial fright, but I couldn’t see how you could possibly sustain that distraction from being naked in the halls—and then you did the ‘naked buddies’ embraces. What a stroke of total genius!”

“Now wait...”

“No, it was! What you told Fletcher was right. You took their terror and turned it into arousal like a good horror movie can do.”

“Denise, let me get a word in here. I don’t know what’s happening to me about this nudity stuff, let alone the sex stuff. I hated it when I heard about it, but something’s happening now that I just don’t understand, and I’m sure that I don’t like it at all. But I feel like I’m sliding down this slope and have nothing to stop me and I don’t know where it’s going. Am I losing my moral compass? What’s happen...”

“Darling, no. A month ago you lost your parents. Three weeks ago you moved to a country with a totally different culture. Two weeks ago you first learned about the Program and how sexualized our society has become. Are you confused? My poor studly hero. You sure as hell are! And you don’t know who to rescue first! You want to rescue a million high-school kids from the terrors of the Program and don’t know where to start. I think you’ve already started, sweetie. You’re showing a way of taking the terror out of participating. You’re showing a way of making it fun. And, yeah, that brings up what I wanted to show you. I want to show you my idea. Stay right here.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.