Kevin and Denise Naked in School - Cover

Kevin and Denise Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 33: Practice Makes Different Forms of Perfection

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33: Practice Makes Different Forms of Perfection - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

We arrived at Denise’s house and I brought my overnight bag and school backpack in. I had put them in my car earlier, expecting that I wouldn’t be going home after the workshop. I had suggested a carry-in dinner but Denise had a meal in mind to prepare, so I hung out with her as she made dinner. I tried to help, actually, but she shooed me away, saying I was distracting her. Well, I suppose I was, kissing her on her ear or neck every minute might actually be a tiny bit of a distraction.

After we finished her pasta dinner, which was pretty good, she offered me some ice cream for dessert, but I passed on that offer. Then she took me to her bedroom.

“Kevin, I want to try some of those things again from the workshop. I liked the breathing ones where we connected—you know, when we started, and the kneeling embraces. That breathing stuff, I really liked that. Wait—let me get a pad for us to kneel on.”

She came running back with a thin pad from a backyard chaise lounge and put it on the floor. We sat facing, crossed knee to knee, eyes closed and hands on each other’s hearts. I could feel hers pounding and peeked; her face was flushed.

After about five minutes of our stroking each other’s chests, she rose up on her knees.

“Can I do the not-quite-embrace first?” she asked.

“Sure.”

On her knees, she wiggled very close so we were only inches apart; then got a mischievous look on her face and put her face right in front of mine with our noses an inch apart and our lips hovering close to each other. I began to lean in to kiss her but she pulled away a little.

“Uh, uh. No touch. Remember?”

She resumed her pose and circled her arms around my back without touching me and our faces so close together.

“Breathe, sweetie, do it together.” she murmured as she stared into my eyes.

We must have gotten lost in looking into each other’s eyes because she suddenly grunted, “Oooh, my arms are like lead!”

I looked at her alarm clock and saw that seven minutes had passed! We switched around and I put my arms around her. While I was losing myself in her gaze I felt a warm flush, a glow, suddenly race through my body and had to force myself not to crush Denise in an embrace.

“Wooo. I almost lost it and grabbed you,” I whispered. “I felt a rush of adoration just hit me. Denise, I love you so much, with all my being. I think of you all the time and only want to be with you,” I said, as I stared into her eyes which were now glowing with unshed tears.

“Darling, let’s break the rule now and touch. Please hold me,” she breathed into my face.

We embraced each other and she murmured into my ear that she loved me also and we kissed passionately. The she shook herself.

“You didn’t finish your pose, you know. You need to do it some more and ... um ... well...” she trailed off.

“Well? Well what?”

“Can we, uh, maybe without um, clothes? Doing this stuff with clothes in the way feels, um, you know, all wrong?”

“Darling, certainly. Let’s try that.”

She began to undress shyly, taking off her top and shorts, and then turned to me.

“Sweetie, could you do the rest? When I saw the kids at school undressing each other I got so, so hot. Then can I do you?”

I reached around her back and fumbled with the bra clasp as probably thousands of other males have done in the past, but quickly got the hang of it and pulled the garment gently away from her chest. What wonderful orbs; I couldn’t resist kissing each nipple on its tip and they both popped to attention.

“Kevin!”

I shot her a grin. Then I pulled her panties down over her ankles and she stepped out of them. What a marvelous creature she is! She pulled down my shorts and tights together and we were now both naked.

“Ok, Kevin, let’s do that last thing again.”

We got into our kneeling position, very closely again, but things were now very different. She was so close that her nipples were barely grazing my chest and my iron-hard cock was almost touching her belly as I not-quite-embraced her. As we breathed into each other’s faces, Denise would periodically move a hair forward and gently brush her nipples over my chest or thrust her hips forward and let my cock graze her tummy and I could feel my sticky precum smear on her skin. The sensations were totally maddening and it was hard to restrain myself.

Even though my arms were still ok, I had had enough, so I sat back after about five minutes.

Denise sighed, “Oooohh, that was soooo hot. The energy of resisting you makes me feel like I’m gonna burst.”

“Me too. Isn’t that what they said at the workshop? That the withholding and anticipation of that stimulation produce the sensual energies?”

“Yeah, Kevin, can we try that posture, the yab-yum one, now? When Mahir was doing that, you know, the sliding thing, I thought it was the hottest thing I ever saw.”

We fumbled around getting seated. Finally I got my legs comfortable cross-legged and Denise shuffled up to me, her legs straddling over my crossed ones, which brought her crotch right in front of my face. What could I do? Of course I licked her slit, a big, wet, sloppy slurp. Wonderful!

She hopped back. “Kevin, stop that!” she giggled. “Be serious!”

“Yes, dear,” I said humbly.

She got back into position again but this time she covered her mons with her hand as she squatted down to sit on the tops of my legs. Oh. the sensation of her skin sliding against mine was fabulous! My erection was sticking up, pointing at my belly button, and Denise pushed her crotch right up against its underside. I winced, waiting for the expected sharp pain which never came. Instead I felt a deep ache that seemed to come from near my asshole, and as she snuggled up tightly, the ache turned into a strange, kind of unpleasantly burning sensation that made my rigid cock throb. After a few seconds, that sensation faded back to a deep, dull ache.

With Denise safely wrapped in a tight embrace, I took her ass cheeks in my hands and with my thighs, gently slid her pelvis up and down, keeping her clit pressed hard against the underside of my rod. As we did this, we kissed and breathed together the way we had been shown. This was sheer paradise; I felt like I was melting into her and she was gasping great sighs with each breath. After a few minutes of this gentle stroking, I felt her hips jerk and her whole body shuddered.

“Aaaaaahhhhh,” she sighed. “Ooooohhhh, soooooo nice...” she whispered as she sucked my tongue into her mouth and we kissed deeply while my hands luxuriated in the feeling of the smooth skin of her ass in my hands.

But I had gotten a taste of her pussy and had to have more. I pulled her off my lap and helped her get up; then I picked her up, turned around, and deposited her on her bed.

“What...?” she yelped.

“Shhhh ... wait.”

I climbed up over her, pushed her knees apart with mine, and then pulled her legs into a wide vee, moving my head down to her crotch. I leaned into her groin and inhaled. The faint aroma of lavender soap, a clean pussy, and young skin, from just inches away, was so intoxicating that my head swirled. My rigid cock swelled even more.

“God, so luscious,” I muttered.

Denise giggled, peeking down between her pert breasts, past her long, slim thighs, to my face.

My eyes were roaming all over the smooth, almost flawless skin along the bottom crease of her buttocks, her thighs, and the cushiony pads of her outer pussy lips. Her renewed arousal had now made the tips of her inner lips just peek themselves through the thin slit that separated her lips and I could see a faint glistening of moisture appear at the bottom where her vagina lay hidden.

“God, darling, you smell so fantastic and it looks—shit, it looks so good I’ve gotta taste it. It’ll be my dessert. Who needs ice cream when I can eat a better cream here? Are you ready?”

“Mmmmmm.”

I rubbed my nose over the slit in her pubis, feeling her short pubic hairs tickle my nose, then opened my mouth over her whole vulva area and with the flat of my tongue, swiped the entire length of her slit, tasting the sweet, yet pungent fluids that were leaking from her body.

“Aaaagggghhhh,” she groaned and her hips jerked.

“Too much, darling?” I asked in concern.

“Noooo, too good,” she sighed. “Do it more...”

Now her outer lips were fully engorged and shining brightly pink and her puffy inner lips had actually pushed their way out between them, spreading apart a little and reminding me of a tiny butterfly’s wings. So, so cute. So irresistible.

I kept swabbing my tongue over her engorged inner lips and let the tip of my nose press against the hood of her clit; I wiggled my face as I lapped her slit.

“Waaaaahhhhhh ... oooohhhhhh ... so goooood,” she wailed.

I turned my attention to the sides of her slit and ran my tongue along the outside of her outer lips, up and down, crossing over her clit hood with a wet kiss on each pass. Her little button of a clit was now fully engorged and shyly peeking out from its hiding place. Her hips were squirming so strongly that I had to hold onto her ass firmly to keep my mouth attached.

“Darling, let me know if this is too much,” I husked as I moved my fingers to hold her pussy lips apart and moved my tongue into the swamp that had collected at the tiny opening of her love canal. I swirled my tongue around and collected the nectar, sucking it up with pursed lips.

“Oooooohhh, what are you...! Oh!”

I had stiffened my tongue and tried to press it past her hymen, which I had noted covered about half of her vaginal opening, so I tried to squeeze my tongue into the little hole that remained and fuck her sweet little pussy with it.

“OH! OH! What! what are ... Aaaahhhh! Oooohhh!” she wailed.

Her bouncing had almost dislodged me and she would have shaken me off, except that she had clamped her thighs against my head so hard my mouth was locked in place.

There was a humming sound coming from somewhere and I suddenly realized that it was Denise’s groans; she was groaning so loudly that I could hear her even with her legs clamped firmly over my ears. I slowly moved my tongue out of her vaginal opening, and still keeping its tip stiff, drilled my way up between her lips to the tiny little stalk of her erect clit, where I lashed it back and forth and up and down a half-dozen times before grabbing it with my lips, sucking on it hard, and grinding my tongue over its sensitive head. Suddenly I felt a pressure inside my head come to a peak as her energy seemed to sweep through her and a warmth flooded through my body as Denise shrieked and her body became rigid in a spasm, her back arched and legs extended. Just as that happened, I felt the muscles of her groin contract and a flood of pussy juice flowed out of her gaping slit and down over the cute little star of her asshole.

I reluctantly pulled away from her marvelous, sexy pussy, and looked up at her gorgeous body as she lay there panting, her eyes screwed shut. I could feel her belly pulsing almost rhythmically and see little gushes of juices flowing out from between her lips as she seemed to be experiencing little cums, like orgasmic aftershocks.

Slowly her eyes opened and she looked at me languidly.

“Ok Kevin, that was wonderful. Much better than anything before,” she gasped, trying to catch her breath. “God, I love you, you know, and not just for that. OH!” she almost yelled, and sat up. “OH MY GOD!”

“What? What happened? You ok?” I almost shouted myself.

“You ... you ... in my vagina ... you put your tongue there!”

“Yeah...?”

“It didn’t hurt! Did the muscles tighten on you?”

“Oh, hell, I totally forgot about that problem! No, I even got my tongue inside a little...”

“I FELT IT! Ohmygod! Kevin! You did it and I didn’t seize up down there! Ohmygod!”

“Oh, that’s wonderful, darling; what great news.”

She reached over to me and grabbed me in an embrace; her tears were flowing now.

“Sweetie, why are you crying?”

“I’m so happy! I’m so fuckin’ happy! I’m gonna be a complete person now, right?”

“Dearest, you were always a complete person; you just didn’t want to accept that idea. Now that you know what’s possible, you can build on it and grow from there.”

“Oh my darling Kevin...” Then she looked at me and giggled. “You should see your face. It’s all wet.” She kissed me. “OH! Is that what I taste like? Oh, my.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.