Kevin and Denise Naked in School
Chapter 32: Program Sex, Eastern Style

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32: Program Sex, Eastern Style - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

I woke up in the morning disoriented and confused—something felt way off kilter and I just couldn’t get my bearings. I got up and sleepwalked through my morning routines and made my way to school, driving slowly; fortunately I don’t have to drive on any heavily-trafficked streets to get there.

Finally, I got to home room and was collecting myself when the announcements came on but wasn’t paying any attention when suddenly I heard my name called, asking that I come to the office! What the hell was it now?

I walked to the office and into the principal’s room. There were a bunch of kids standing there and Abover was sitting at the principal’s desk!

“Ah, good to see you, Coris. Now that we’re all here, everyone strip.”

“What the hell is going on?” I shouted. “I already did the Program! And where’s Fletcher?”

“He’s no longer principal. He was removed for violating the Program rules, and your week doesn’t count. You’re going to do it properly now. Strip now, and I mean it!”

My heart just sank; suddenly I didn’t have any energy left and little desire to fight anymore. I slowly began removing my clothes as Abover’s face took on a triumphant grin. I was barely noticing the other kids in the room but they had been undressing faster than me because they were now all naked and I still had my pants on. A voluptuous blonde girl moved in front of me and put her hands on my hips. I felt my cock stir and begin to get hard.

“Need any help with the pants, stud?”

She ran her hand over my chest and pinched a nipple.

My mouth was dry and my body felt leaden. “Uh, I guess...”

She undid the belt and zipper, then hooked her thumbs in my tights and pushed both tights and pants all the way down to my ankles.

“Woooh, what a gorgeous cock,” she breathed as it popped up, and then she grabbed it and engulfed it with her mouth and began sucking on it hard!

The pain lanced through me and I sat up. Sat up? What?

I was sitting in bed! It had been a dream. Hell, what a realistic dream. And my hardon was throbbing; it hurt, but not the kind of pain I had been experiencing from erections in the past. This was pain overlaid with the memory of pain—kind of like anticipating worse pain that never comes. Man, that was one awful nightmare.

Then the memory of the events of Saturday began to return. Ok, need to do those PT stretching exercises twice a day. Maybe I’ll add them to my pre-run stretches and take another run now.

When I returned from my run and showered, I checked my email and found a number of messages about the website, most of them citing statistics about its tremendously increased traffic and media coverage of Program news. The site was now being covered by many news media blogs, both traditional newspaper and network companies as well as the non-mainstream ones, and searching on search engines yielded thousands of hits now rather than the few that led to government sites. And many of the articles from our site had been copied and reposted on those media sites with a disclaimer that, although the claims couldn’t be independently verified, the events described fit other suppressed reports so closely that their truth couldn’t be easily denied.

Feds shut us down? Ha.

I had some messages from Dan and Aunt Janet asking how I was doing and telling me news of events in Jakarta. I wrote back to tell them of my medical progress, my completed Program week, and that I now had an official girlfriend.

Then I sent an email to Bob, explaining that Denise’s mom was being given a long-term assignment in Atlanta and Denise would be staying here. I asked what legal arrangements would need to be made so that I could be responsible for handling issues if her mom couldn’t be immediately reached. We had six weeks before she was to move to Atlanta.

Then I began to work on my homework. I had several papers, problem sets, and assigned readings to do, so I dug in. About two hours later, my mobile rang. It was Denise.

“Honey? Mom left for the airport a few minutes ago but just before she left, one of her friends dropped off a gift certificate for a yoga session she couldn’t use.”

“So what’s that about?”

“Well, it was for a couple; they were going but now her husband isn’t feeling well enough to go. Mom’s friend called her to see if Mom wanted to go with her. She couldn’t, obviously, and it was going to be wasted because none of their other friends do yoga. Then Mom suggested that we might want to use it. The workshop is in 45 minutes. It’s some kind of therapeutic healing yoga. Can you go?”

“Sure, might be interesting. Pick you up in twenty?”

“Yeah. See you.”

I packed my stuff in the car and picked up Denise a little early because I wasn’t sure where the workshop house was. It turned out to be in a very upscale community out past the med school so I was glad I had left time to find the place. I pulled into the drive and parked next to four cars in a little parking area.

We walked to the door and a little sign on it said to enter and remove our shoes at the door. We did, and followed the sound of voices into a large room just off the foyer.

“Welcome to our workshop on tantric yoga,” a middle-aged man with darkish skin and an athletic build greeted us as we entered and accepted the certificate Denise handed him. “My name is Mahir and my partner is Adya,” he indicated a stunning woman who was just entering the room. They were both wearing flowing white silk robes.

There were three other couples already in the room, all middle-aged, ordinary people. We were instructed to be seated on cushions on the floor. The lighting was low and came from what seemed like a thousand candles that were burning everywhere. There was music playing, very quietly, Eastern-sounding music.

One of the women looked around nervously. “I do yoga and heard about this workshop but then today someone told me that you have to be nude. I don’t think I can do that.”

“Well, tantra is about sensual enlightenment and tonight we will teach you how to open yourself up to this sensuality. It’s basically a way to achieve a higher sexual pleasure through breathing exercises, using your senses, and concentrating on your partner. Actually we do teach it with the partners naked, the experience does require bare skin against skin. Also this isn’t a lecture. You will do each step as we go, with you following what we demonstrate; we find that people learn best that way,” Mahir said.

He stood up and so did his partner and they both dropped their robes. Underneath they were totally naked. They both had shaved pubes and their skin glistened. His cock was enormous; it hung down about seven to eight inches and his balls were really big too. She was slim, with a tiny waist, B-cup boobs, and a high, round ass. There was a gasp from most of the others. Wow, this isn’t what I expected; I thought it was gonna be a lecture or group discussion. I noticed that Denise had blushed and really tensed up.

“Do you want to pull out? I had no idea that this was how this class was going to be.”

“Yeah, let’s go,” she whispered.

We got up and started for the door. So did two other couples, including the one with the woman who asked the question.

We reached the door but Mahir had come up behind us. “Please stay; we find that everyone is quite shy at being nude, some are even a little afraid at the beginning, but later they feel more comfortable with being naked. This workshop really works best if you know nothing about it and don’t know what to expect, so our materials don’t mention the nudity. If you can trust me, you’ll learn something wonderful about yourselves and your relationship. Please try it, stay, and we won’t insist that you shed your clothes.”

I looked at Denise and she shrugged. I looked at him. “Ok, sir, we’ll stay and see how this goes. Both of us have real issues with nudity and it’s a medical problem, not that we’re shy.”

“Sometimes doctors prescribe tantric yoga to treat some types of body issues, you know,” he said as he turned back to the room. “Feel free to rejoin us.”

One of the other couples, the one with that woman, left anyway, and the other couple came back with us and we all sat down again.

The woman was sitting on her cushion in a cross-legged pose and I could see her pussy peeking out between her legs. She looked over the remaining couples and raised her arms and hands over her head like she was making a halo.

“We begin now. Please remove your clothes now and sit, arranging your pads as Mahir will demonstrate.”

The couple who didn’t try to leave rose and shyly disrobed quickly, covering their privates as they quickly got back onto their cushions. Meanwhile Mahir had placed his cushion right in front of Adya’s and sat down on it facing her cross-legged with their knees almost touching.

The second couple and Denise and I just arranged our cushions to face each other. The clothed guy sat with his legs extended in front of him. Mahir asked him to fold his legs but the guy said he couldn’t sit that way.

Mahir then spoke. “First let’s cover the concepts of tantra, beginning with the basics. We will demonstrate and then you will copy what we show you. You start by making a connection with your partner and we do that by looking deep into each other’s eyes while taking your right hand and placing it over your partner’s heart. Try to reach out with your senses and feel each other’s aura—try to pull in their energy. We’ll do this for several minutes.”

Denise and I stared into each other’s eyes as I felt the faint beating of her heart. I felt myself falling into her eyes and realized with a start that this was kind of a self-hypnosis. And it was quite sensual too.

Mahir soon continued, “Now close your eyes and using the palms of both hands, stroke your partner’s chest. Move your hands down over the nipples, across them and around, moving up to the shoulders. Feel their skin’s texture and their body’s curves and the hardness of the bones under the skin and the softness of the skin over the chest and try to remember those feelings. Use your palms and stroke up, around, and down, following the chest’s contours. Memorize the shape you feel and try to imagine that you are being stroked along that same path, over a body shape that isn’t part of you.”

We followed these instructions but of course, being clothed, felt nothing, really. After about five minutes of this stroking, he went on.

“Keeping your eyes closed, place your arms on your partner’s shoulders, allowing your arms to lie touching skin to skin, and form an image in your mind about the sensation of touching your partner’s chest, recalling the shapes you felt, and become one with that image. Become one with your partner.”

After a few minutes of this, he stopped us.

“Next, we bring breathing into the poses. Raise up on your knees, facing each other, and bring your bodies as close as possible without touching and let your partner’s warmth flow from their body to yours. Close your eyes and now the male, place your arms around your partner as if you were giving her a hug, but don’t touch her. Bring your cheeks as close as possible to hers without touching and breathe in and out together, slowly. Listen to your partner breathe and make believe you are breathing for them. Always pay attention to your slow, deep, steady breathing. This stimulates the energy flow, just as it does in meditation.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.