Kevin and Denise Naked in School - Cover

Kevin and Denise Naked in School

Copyright© 2015 by Ndenyal

Chapter 25: The Excitement Continues

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: The Excitement Continues - A strong-willed, idealistic teen encounters the Naked-in-School Program. Will either ever be the same again? Kevin experiences the social, legal, and even some medical issues that Program participants face. Can he cope?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

Soon we were joined by the others.

Barbara was all excited when she came running up to the table.

“Hey guys—did you hear? There were two ambulances outside, cops all over, and someone saw a couple of U.S. marshals taking a lady out of the school. They had these black jackets on with the words in big letters on the back! There’s rumors that it was a big drug bust! I wonder who got hurt? Maybe someone OD’d!”

Denise and I looked at each other knowingly, but Nelson noticed our glance.

“Hey, hey. I think Kevin knows something by the way he just looked at Denise. Give it up, Kevin!”

“Guys, yeah, you got us. But you can’t spread it around, ok? If I tell you and it gets out, I won’t be able to ever trust you, you know?” They all gave their solemn word. “Ok, there were federal Program people here who were checking out complaints that the Program wasn’t being run properly; you know how Fletcher changed it? Well, there was a disagreement about the rules in the Program booklet, and since federal rules were affected, that’s why the marshals were here too. That’s all.”

Andrew looked at me with a cynical expression. “Really? That’s all? You weren’t involved in that ‘disagreement,’ now, were you? And you didn’t happen to ‘disagree’ with the physical well-being of anyone involved, now, right? They don’t use ambulances to haul off people with hurt feelings.”

Denise giggled and I had to grin at his irony. “Well, maybe a little. They were about to use force and I’m allergic to being forced.”

Jimmy shook his head. “Wow. Hey, how do I learn that stuff?”

“Easy,” I told him. “Just find a place that teaches martial arts and sign up. That’s what I did. Anyway, just make believe you don’t know what happened. Maybe you can spread the rumor that you heard the feds were fighting off an alien invasion—that would be true, since remember that I’m the man from Mars.”

Everyone at the table roared with laughter and kids at neighboring tables looked around to see what the joke was.

Soon our protected time was over and the gropers began to appear. The naked girls stoically endured having their pussies fondled but they objected to several request to allow themselves to be finger-fucked. Then there was a Reasonable Request for Andrew to go down on Sarah. The two exchanged glances and shrugged. I shot them a look to confirm that they were ok with it and they both nodded.

Sarah climbed onto the table, lay down on her back, scooted down so that her ass was at the edge, and Andrew moved between her legs, opening them widely. He knelt between her spread legs and looked up into her face, his expression asking her permission to continue, while his seven-inch, fairly thick erect cock seemed to throb in anticipation. He leaned forward so that his face was an inch away from her pussy and blew on it.

Sarah shuddered and moaned, “Ahhhhh. Rub your hands on the insides of my thighs near my pussy—you know I love that.”

As he stroked her thighs, I could see the folds of her leaking slit begin to open, the inner lips shyly peeking out from between her outer labia.

“Oooohhh, nice ... now do it closer to my pussy,” she sighed.

He moved his fingers to her crotch and Sarah moaned and leaned back, supporting herself on her elbows which she rested behind her on the table. Just about everyone in the entire lunchroom had gathered around us watching them now.

What a graphic demonstration of total female arousal. We could see that her nipples were fully erect and her inner labia had become swollen, taking on a deep pink color. Andrew leaned forward again and blew on her pussy and she squeaked, “Eeeee,” and I saw a little runnel of liquid flow out from between her inner lips.

“Andrew, please stop teasing,” she breathed.

He lowered his head and touched the tip of his tongue to the top of her slit, over her clit, and she shuddered from that light contact. She reached with her hands to his head as if she was going to pull him down into her crotch, but he pulled back.

“I want your tongue deeper,” she moaned, “and use your fingers too.”

Andrew spread Sarah’s inner lips apart; I could see the dark hole of the entrance to her pussy appear, as I watched in fascination as her juices began to simply pour out of her inflamed channel and run down and over her asshole. He bent his head down and pressed his tongue against the top of her inner lips, on the hood over her clit, and worked the hood up with its tip. I was able to see then that her clit had engorged now and was peeking out from under its hood. Andrew began to lick it and suck on it in earnest and Sarah’s hips were jerking and thrashing about. She was moaning, clenching her thighs, and began pinching her nipples when Andrew stuck a finger into her pussy while continuing to suck and lick at her clit.

“Eeeeee, yeah, wiggle your finger inside me, ooohhhh, put another finger in, more, put in more, deep, deeper, fuck me with them, deeper ... oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!” she shrieked and came, her body going rigid, tits flushing, and toes curling.

As Sarah rode out her orgasm, Andrew kept his fingers moving in a blur, stirring Sarah’s juices into a froth inside her spasming cunt until she couldn’t take any more stimulation and pushed him away gently and slowly lay back on the table.

There was a big round of applause from the room as Andrew climbed onto the table and the two locked in a passionate kiss.

I was close enough to hear Sarah whisper, “Andrew, I need you in me so bad, please. Please fuck me now, I’m so hot it hurts.”

Andrew swung himself between her parted legs and settled down on her crotch. Sarah reached down and spread her lips with her fingers as Andrew wiggled his ass, getting his cock into position. I could see his rigid prick hovering near her pussy lips and then Sarah took it, pushed it down, and slowly worked it into position so that its mushroom-shaped head was now at her open, very wet, and very ready channel. She squirmed her hips up and he pushed his down, and then his prick disappeared into her body. It looked so hot and intense as he pushed it in; I could see it sliding in, inch by inch, and saw how it seemed to pull her inner lips in with it as he wedged her pussy totally open.

Andrew wiggled his ass from side to side as he worked his cock slowly in the final inch and then his balls came to rest against her ass crack.

“Oh god,” Sarah sighed. “Oh yes. Soooo good...” she groaned as she slowly circled her hips and pushed them up to try to impale herself deeper on his hardon. “Give it to me good, now, lover,” Sarah moaned.

“Uuuuuhhh ... ahhhhh, so tight ... hot ... good...” Andrew groaned in response.

Then his hips rose and his cock slid partly out while she thrust her hips forward, trying to regain a full penetration again. Andrew stroked in and out a dozen times; then he pulled his knees up a little, rose up and hooked his arms behind her knees, pulled her legs up, and leaned back down, resting with his hands on the table next to her shoulders. Now her entire vulval area and his cock and balls were totally exposed to my view. His hips began to rock up and down, up and down, and I could see her bright red pussy lips getting pushed in and out with every stroke. Her juices were bubbling out of her pussy around his prick in a frothy stream.

They were both grunting in passion; Sarah’s tits were jiggling as Andrew pounded into her. Then he leaned his head down to kiss her as she slid her arms down his back and grabbed his ass, trying to pull him in deeper. Their thrusting was becoming more intense when she suddenly wrapped her legs around his thighs and pulled her crotch into his. Sarah kissed him, licked his face, and bit his ear, while all the time Andrew was pounding, pounding, pounding, and she was raising her hips to meet him with every stroke.

Suddenly Sarah screamed, “Yaaaaahhhhhhh ... cumming...” and her entire body shook with a huge spasm, and about five seconds later, Andrew grunted, drove his hips firmly into Sarah’s, and groaned, “UNH,” then, “unh, unh, unh, unnnh,” as he pumped his sperm into her steaming orifice while his ass clenched repeatedly. Andrew then lowered himself onto Sarah and rolled off her to the side, pulling his cock out of her inflamed pussy with a little pop; it was followed by a gush of milky-white froth that oozed onto her thigh as she turned on her side toward him. The two wrapped their arms securely around each other’s backs and began to kiss passionately, trying to swallow each other’s tongues and murmuring loving sounds.

What an incredibly hot scene and it was taking place just three feet in front of me. Then I became aware of four things. First, my own cock was rock hard and it didn’t really hurt that much, and second, Denise was watching the scene like she was transfixed, and third, she was holding my hand so hard that her grip was actually painful. And finally, I became aware of a powerful feeling of desire, no, lust, an intense need, a yearning for fulfilment, that blanketed my senses and was beating into me. Where the hell is that from? It’s going straight to my cock, which is hard as iron now and it’s throbbing like I’m ready to cum.

My ears were pounding from my heartbeat and I barely heard the cheers of the watching crowd.

“Oooooohhhh, god, ahhhhh, so awesome...” Denise sighed. “Oh, Kevin, that was so beautiful. I never knew that sex could be like that. My god, that must have been wonderful for them. I thought that sex should only be done in a dark room, but this was so incredible that everyone should see how fantastic it can be.”

I looked at her. Her eyes were wide, her pupils dilated, and her face and chest were flushed as if she herself had had the orgasm instead of Sarah, and I suddenly realized that the feeling that I just experienced was her qi washing over me as she watched our friends fucking. Wow, I knew her emotional energy was strong, but what kind of intensity was that? She had almost made me cum with that outpouring of sheer raw power.

There was a universal sigh from the other four naked kids who were watching, and suddenly the two couples were locked in passionate embraces too. Jane then pulled away from Jimmy and looked at him shyly, knelt down and tentatively took the tip of his rock-hard cock into her mouth. Jimmy groaned and put his hands on her head.

“Uuuhhh, that’s so nice,” he sighed. “Yeah, that’s it, use your tongue, lick it on the bottom, yeah that’s it, perfect...”

Then she slid it deeper and pulled back with a little choke. Andrew and Sarah had mostly recovered and were sitting on the table now watching the others.

“Honey, just swallow as you go all the way down, ok,” Sarah encouraged Jane. “That way you don’t choke.”

Jane sank her mouth down on Jimmy’s cock again and made it all the way down this time.

“Very good,” Andrew praised her. “Feel good, Jimmy?”

“Hell yeah, ahhhhh, ooooohhh,” he responded. “Aaaa, Jane, gonna cum, yahhhh,” his hips jerked as Jane pulled back and Jimmy shot his second volley into her face. Then a third, fourth, fifth. sixth ... Wow. A lot. His first was in her mouth.

“Help,” she gurgled with her mouth open. “Wha’ d’I do na?” I could see her mouth filled with whitish fluid.

Sarah chuckled, “Just swallow it. I like how it tastes, actually.”

“Ugh.” she swallowed. “Mmmm, not bad. Needs a bit more oregano, I think,” she joked and we laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.