Red Hawk: The Story of My Tribe - Cover

Red Hawk: The Story of My Tribe

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 2

After hearing the girl's story, I decided to head back to our first campsite. I knew when the slavers found this campsite. They would seek revenge. It would be best if we were long gone by then.

I went a round about way to try and confuse the trail. We back tracked a lot. Between the walking, finding food and shelter, there wasn't anytime for Sparrow to copulate with me. We spent a lot of nights up in trees for shelter. The dog slept at the base of the tree. There isn't much that is going to harm a full-grown dog.

One night I heard the dog growl. I climbed down to the lowest limb and there challenging the dog is a dire wolf. The biggest of the wolf family, a large male can get five feet long and up to 175 pounds in weight.

I leaped down to help the dog. I grabbed my club and spear, and attacked the wolf. Between the dog and me, we took the wolf down. I hacked off the legs and Sparrow pulled them up to the girls.

I cut off some more of the meat and handed it to the girls. We ate in the dark. The dog is below eating his share of the wolf. Hopefully the scavengers will clean this mess up. But if the slavers come this way, they will know that we were here. Because there is only a few predators' that can kill a full grown dire wolf and man is one of them.

It took over a month to get back to our old campsite. When we got there I immediately set out to get some fire wood. With the girls help we dragged up a bunch of branches and logs. I got some kindling and soon the fire is going.

Next it's time to go hunting. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of game that is here. I decided to make a map of my territory and divided it into quarters. I would hunt one quarter at a time. The dog got on the scent of a buck and it ran in front of me. I took it down with one dart and hauled the buck back to camp.

The girls were busy making baskets and getting our water skins filled. We cleaned the deer and had a good meal. After dinner I went out and got some more wood. When it got dark, we rolled out our deer skin bedding.

Sparrow stripped and snuggled up to me. She grunted a couple of times and shook her pretty ass at me. I am ready, as it has been a while. I plowed my cock deep inside of her. It did not take me long and I shot a load of come inside of her pussy.

The other two girls watched us fuck and they both stripped their clothes off. They both bent over and shook their pretty asses at me and grunted.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked them. They both shook their heads yes.

"The slavers did that to us almost every night," Fawn said.

I moved over to Fawn and rubbed my cock over her pussy lips. She is wet and my cock slid right in. I pumped her for a while and she is moaning and groaning.

"Ohhh!! That feels so good," she yelped.

I lasted a lot longer this time, as I have dumped a load into Sparrow earlier. After a few minutes I could feel that funny feeling in my cock and I shot some ropes of my seed deep into her pussy.

"I need to rest for a while," I told Robin.

She gave me a disappointed look.

I lay down and went right to sleep. In the middle of the night I woke up and put some more wood on the fire.

Robin is awake and she crawled over to me. I started to rub her breast; they are bigger than Sparrow's. Her nipples stuck out farther than Sparrow's did. I dropped my head down and started to suck her nipples.

"Suck them harder," she cooed.

She then rolled over and stuck her ass up in the air and I slammed my cock inside of her as far as it would go. I pound her hard until I made her scream out in delight. I filled her full of my hot cream.

For the next few weeks I fucked the girls continuously. Each tried to outdo the other in fucking me. They were running me ragged, between fucking the three girls, getting enough wood for the fire and hunting for food on the table.

The dog and I were out hunting north of our camp, when we came across a cave bear. This bear was huge close to 1000 lbs. Something spooked it and it started to lumber back to his cave. A pack of huge dire wolves swept in and attacked the bear. When the dust cleared the bear is still standing and the wolves left licking their wounds. At least a third of the pack laid there dead. There is no way that bear should be alive. A pack of dire wolves will kill anything. The bear had the perfect defense, protected on three sides by his cave.

Watching this caused me to do some thinking on the way back to camp. The girls and I needed some place safe to stay. The cave looks like a good idea to me. I got back to camp and discussed this idea with the girls.


We spent a week getting prepared to attack the bear. When the wind became right, I put the plan into effect. I had the dog attack the bear and chase it back into its cave, the girls and I hauled up branches, grass, and muck grass. Soon I had a fire going, thick with a heavy yellow smoke, which the wind is blowing right into the cave.

It is not long and the bear came charging out with its hair standing up on ends, making it look twice its size. I'm depending on the fire to keep the bear at bay. I fired the first dart and it buried deep into the bear's chest.

The bear charged me and I dashed back into the smoking fire, hoping this worked. It did the bear stopped short of the fire. The dog kept attacking the bear, keeping away from the bear's lethal paws.

I fired the next dart and struck the bear on the side of his neck. I could see blood spurting out from that wound. The bear began to act really odd. He is attacking clumps of grass. The third dart I threw, buried deep into the bears side.

The bear stumbled and went down. He got back up and lumbered off toward the end of the clearing. The dog and I chased the bear. I knew the bear would not last long and it's a valuable resource of meat and hide. The dog over took the bear and kept circling and barking at it.

I arrived and put one more dart deep in its chest. The bear toppled over dead.

I quickly built a couple of fires around the dead bear to protect it from scavengers. I raced back to the girls. They were busy cleaning out the cave. I got there and started to build a fire in the middle of the cave. The cave filled up with smoke and we dashed out coughing. This isn't something that I figure on. Now how am I going to get rid of the smoke? I ran back in and knocked the fire apart, letting the smoke disperse.

I moved the fire out front closer to the mouth of the cave. I gathered the girls up and we headed back to the dead bear. I skinned the bear and we hauled the meat back to the cave. We put it on a shelf in the back. There is a lot of smoke around the meat, and I hoped it did not hurt it in anyway.

We went back to the old camp and gathered up our supplies. We filled the water skins full. Then we went back to our new home. The one draw back to the cave is the lack of water near by.

My whole life I lived and slept under the sun and stars. I'm not sure if I could handle living in a cave. I did this for the girls. The girls had all stopped their once a month bleeding. I didn't know what that meant, but in a short time I would find out.

Sparrow and the girls were busy digging at the ceiling of the cave. I didn't ask what they were doing. Women were always doing busy work. In a short time they dragged in some rocks to stand on and got longer sticks to dig with.

I came back from hunting one day and the fire out front is gone. I dropped the buck and rushed to the cave. There in the middle of the cave the fire is burning and the smoke is going out through the hole they had dug in the ceiling. There is always a pall of smoke over the ledge where the meat is stored.

I had it made; three girls to fuck, a cave to stay in, plenty of food and water. Who could ask for more? Little did I know that soon things would change?

The dog and I were hunting out toward the eastern edge of our territory. The dog started to growl in his chest. I looked in the direction the dog is looking and out in the distance toward some trees. A rabbit was standing there for a second and when it was struck by a grass serpent. The rabbit ran a few steps and stopped, and dropped over. I knew about those grass serpents, one bite will kill you. That happened to my dad.

The dog and I proceeded with caution, even though I knew just where the serpent is. It's coiled by the rabbit, staring intently at the dog, that is sniffing it from a distant. Suddenly the snake struck at the dog, but fell way short, because the dog had already jumped back out of the way. I picked up a large rock and smashed the snake's spine with it. The snake twisted and turned in a death dance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.