Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 26

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

Every man has his limits, even with blue pills, and for me, that came about thirty seconds after I did, spewing what little I could manage inside Belle as we wrapped up the orgy for now ... for now being the key phrase. She didn’t protest, knowing that I had certainly given her plenty of seed this past week and would again. As I said, every man has limits ... even me. She swallowed up that spunk and kissed me in a passionate snowball French that made it plain that I would always be first in her heart ... well, maybe tied with Kelly, but that was the only person who could be considered a rival, and was someone a rival if she also adored me the way that Kelly Bottom did?

“Supper time, I think. We’ve binge-fucked ourselves pretty well today, not that I mind. That was kind of the point of Hump Day. Especially this Hump Day, our first together. Still, I think that my dick needs to stop for now, for fear it will wear out or something. My poor heart will probably murder me, too, if I don’t take a break to eat and relax. This has been one hell of a day, hasn’t it?” I declared, while all of my lovers got up and kissed me in turn ... the Bottoms first, followed by the Watsons, Joneses, etc.

“Hey, you’re the main stud, the Master around here. You’re going to be in demand, more than anyone else. Still, could use the rest. My pussy and ass are so sore and I swear that I can still taste all that cum on my tongue. Not to mention lady juices,” Annie winked at me, “I’m glad that my hubby gets it now. I think that he’s happier than ever. And damn ... Master, that cock of yours ... I seriously hope for your spawn this time around. I would love to be able someday to point to a grown man or woman that we bred together and show him or her that prick and say... ‘See, that’s the dick that helped make you ... go worship it as you should.’ Wouldn’t that be a riot?”

“All I know is that, even if Martin weren’t already teacher’s pet, he is now for sure. Martin, honey, feel free to fuck me whenever you want. I very much want to be part of the Tribe ... what of you, dear?” Mrs. Vogel spoke lustfully.

“Are you kidding? That boy has one nice, tight ass ... and I’m not usually keen on fucking guys ... or I wasn’t before. I see that I was missing out, especially with Martin Bottom. You get daily access to that dude’s butt ... yeah, that’s a sweet deal, if you ask me. I can see why the Greeks loved boys now. Mark ... you’ve been slamming that ass all this time ... wow! Lucky you!” Mr. Vogel smiled and winked now, while rubbing his wife’s tush and Martin’s both ... while Mark’s hands wandered over to Martin’s dick.

“Yeah, that’s one sweet ass, I could have told you that long ago, man. Face it, sir. You’re bi. There’s nothing wrong with being bi. It’s a lot of fun. I love this cock, too. Don’t you, Mrs. Vogel?” Mark taunted Martin’s former teacher.

“It’s a very nice dick, yes. I’ll let it in me whenever he wants to put it there. Whichever hole, too. Yours, too, come to think of it, Mark. I always wondered about the two of you ... now I know. Down deep, I’ve always suspected that you had a thing for each other. Someone once asked me about it and I told them, ‘hey, boys will be boys, ‘ and I meant it. Nothing wrong with letting boys be boys ... and be with each other. That’s part of the fun. Society should encourage homosexual activity among young men. It’s perfectly natural, especially given how often young men are naked around each other. The ancient Greeks had it right about that sort of thing,” Mrs. Vogel responded while I ordered some pizzas ... and breadsticks, though the latter was mostly for Allison, since they had no cheese on them.

“See, Master’s very considerate. Breadsticks for me ... with marinara sauce, too, no less,” Allison thanked me as she sat on my lap ... planting a few kisses on my lips.

“Well, you are a vegan. You’ve made that plain as day. I respect that. Shouldn’t mean that we don’t get to eat out together or have delivery done. You can still eat fast food ... we just have to consider your ethics. And make sure that you get plenty of protein and iron in other ways,” I noted.

“Oh, I can think of at least one, very excellent source of protein, Master. One that does come from an animal, but it’s not cruel at all. If you get my drift,” Allison laughed gently as she made her intentions clear.

“Well, you’ll get no shortage from that source, I promise. Plenty of willing and eager donors,” I grinned as we joked about Allison’s evident fondness for cum.

“Put it this way. We all sucked Aaron’s cock very often, but I worked hard to make him cum in my mouth, mostly so I could swallow it. I love to swallow it. Nice, salty spunk. I love the taste of jizz. I drained his balls more times than you can imagine. Oh, and I failed to mention this, but I’m actually fertile today. I might have aborted one child by Aaron, and yes, I did, but that’s it. From now on, no more abortions. I’m going to get laid again and again ... and whoever turns out to be Daddy is just going to have to lump it.

“In case you’re wondering ... I just plain loved the idea of fucking Megan’s father ... her very married father. It was so nice and taboo ... and I often frigged myself thinking of sex with her entire family ... most of all, Megan herself. But also Annie, David, and yes, Jonathan. I even had fantasies where the whole family invited me over and took turns with me, fucking me into next year. I dreamed of them keeping me as their captive and never letting me leave again. I dreamed of them forcing me onto a cum-only diet as well. I dreamed of spending the rest of my life as their sex slave, their fuck toy, their plaything. I even fantasized of luring Becca, Marjorie, Consuela, and Nancy into their web. That was the sort of thing that I jilled off thinking of doing,” Allison admitted to us, much to everyone’s astonishment.

“Wow ... I’m not even mad ... that’s fucking HOT!” Marjorie confessed, “Actually, I had fantasies where David and Jonathan raped me a few times. I know ... wrong, but that was one of my turn-ons ... I even played with myself thinking of threesomes where David would fuck Jonathan and they both screwed me in turns. And I had dreams where both Allison and Becca would tie me up and have their way with me. Same thing with Nancy and Consuela. Mostly me having to eat their asses and let them eat mine. I would have to watch mother-daughter incest between Nancy and Consuela ... and when they both squirted, I’d have to drink up the ejaculate ... and their piss.”

“Wow, those are some kinky-ass thoughts for sure. You never know what people dream of,” I laughed as we watched TV and waited for the pizza guy or gal to show up.

“Well, I had fantasies where Doug would catch me in bed with Tiffany or Devin ... or both ... and he would fuck us all until we couldn’t take it anymore. I also had ones where I caught Tiffany or Devin or both with Doug ... and I would just join in. I had fantasies of catching Devin wearing my clothes and/or shoes, too ... and I’d blackmail him into fucking me or letting me peg him. Not to mention catching Tiffany and Devin alone together. I’m not stupid. I knew that there was something kinky about Devin ... and his relationship with you, Tiffany. Same with you, Doug.

“Face it ... we all kind of knew about this sort of deal, but we all pretended otherwise ... and while I hated being held against my will on one level ... on another I was disappointed that I wasn’t simply turned into Doug’s sex slave for life ... including being made to have orgies with the whole family. Now, at least, we can be honest with each other. I also liked and encouraged the youngsters to stay home and not leave the nest for selfish reasons ... sorry, kids, it’s true. I wanted to seduce both of you,” Nellie really threw out a curveball with that confession.

“Oh, like we didn’t suspect? You were fucking obvious, Mom! You, too, Dad! I’m glad it’s now out in the open, because, let’s be blunt here ... the four of us have wanted each other for a good while. We’ve all lusted for each other, craved each other, seduced each other, etc. Tiffany and I weren’t stupid, were we, Tiff?” Devin assured them, “And Mom ... you knew about my fucking cross-dressing all along, didn’t you?”

“Yep, I’m afraid so. I just didn’t let on. I wanted it to continue. I loved that you borrowed clothes from Tiffany and me. And, Doug, let’s blunt ... you knew long before you confronted them ... and you wanted me to stay as your captive so that you could fuck us all some time ... sooner or later, right? It was to have us all as your harem, wasn’t it?” Nellie declared.

“Okay, so I did. Are you happy? I wanted the family to play together ... and stay together. I just thought that I wanted it like that. Now that I’ve had this ... well, it’s even better ... and you cheated publicly at least partly to get caught, didn’t you? You wanted us to all come clean, didn’t you?” Doug agreed...

“Seems that you were all playing games of chicken with each other, but now it’s all thankfully out in the open and you’re all on the same page. No more incest tag, right? No more secrets. Let’s face it ... secrets come out eventually and only keep each other apart. This way is much better. Everyone together ... openly and lovingly. Agreed?” I stated, while now fondling each of my Bottoms in turn ... and Candy to boot.

“Agreed,” Doug nodded, as did the others.

“Yeah, secrets suck ass! I mean ... I would have gladly fucked my ex and his father if they had handled it right,” Erica remarked for her part, “Though only as part of an open or poly situation.”

“Yep ... poly is the best way to go. Right, fellas?” Sophie snickered while her men caressed her body.

“You got that right, my dear,” Wallace laughed.

“Oh, God, yeah!” Elroy swore.

“I wish that we had been kinkier and more honest in the past, but now we are, so that’s good enough for me. By the way, can I still have a ceremony with my sons and daughter? Aaron with them as well?” Annie wondered.

Before I could answer with more than a thumbs-up sign, which I did, the doorbell rang ... you should have seen the look on the delivery man’s face when he saw that many naked folks, not even counting Lowell Bottom, who answered the door. It wasn’t scant seconds before the delivery guy had his cock out and Lowell gave him an extra tip by sucking on it like there was no tomorrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.