Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

I had already fucked Marjorie, Allison, and Becca by the time we were ready for lunch, of course, and all three ladies were certainly worth my time. I was balls deep within Consuela, in fact, when we noticed how hungry we were and what time it was. I looked at Nancy as I came inside her daughter, rising to kiss both women on the mouth before getting dressed for now. I noticed with no small amusement that Jolene had been screwed forty ways to Sunday in her outfit, cum leaking down to her calves from under her dress. Then again, she had also fucked Erica, Patty, Kelly, and Nadine by the time the orgy was done.

“I’m no Superman and I’m definitely sore, so let’s grab a bite. Time for a home-cooked meal. Oh, and Kristin, Nellie, call for your men. Let’s have this out ... in the open. Aaron, I think that you’ve been deprogrammed quite a bit for one day ... but it wouldn’t hurt you to help others confront their demons. That could be a major breakthrough for you, my friend. I want this whole matter resolved ... a major step toward consolidating our group. If this works out, Kristin, you might reconsider pressing criminal charges. Just a thought,” I proposed.

“As long as he pays what he owes, sure. He stole campaign funds. It’s going to cost him somehow,” Kristin said, as Bruce and Bubba pulled out of her holes.

“By the way, Betty ... I’ve decided to try wading in the red stream after all,” Howard told his girlfriend, who answered with a searing hot kiss.

“Should we invite Mom and Dad over, let them see what we do?” Benny asked me.

“Good idea. Best to have this out, too. Who knows what they’ll do, but at least they’ll grasp what we’re about now,” I smiled as we headed home, rushing to get there for some good times.

“Okay, so about this whole business of joining ... I know that I’m being greedy here. I was always greedy. I know that I insisted on fidelity in the past, to girlfriends, while pretending to be faithful myself and always cheating on them. I get that this was dishonest. I understand that I must have a give and take. I also know that this Tribe is important to join for other, sundry reasons ... To sum them up, though, I’m a survivor. This Tribe is, I think, vital to the future of humanity and civilization somehow. I don’t know how I know, but I know it intuitively. I’ve wrestled, back and forth, on this. I’ve struggled with my selfishness, my greed, and my jealousy.

“Look, I’ll be blunt here. I’m gay. I am completely, totally, unmistakably a lesbian. No doubt of it and not an inch of sexual attraction to men or males in any form. That being said, asexuals sometimes have intercourse with people and they have, by definition, no sexual attraction at all. I read of one case where a lesbian married a man, and she was still a lesbian. Her romantic feelings for him were strong enough to overwhelm her lack of physical interest in him. How she managed to put that aside and make love to him, I don’t know, but she apparently did. Yet she was still gay.

“Okay, so, anyway, let’s hash this out. I know that I can’t have a one-sided deal and I respect you too much to even ask for one. You’re ... a prophet. I honestly think so. I’m not sure how I know, but I do. You’re something unique and rare ... and I actually, shockingly, want the honor of bearing you children. Strange as that may seem. I’ve never wanted to bear a man children before. Not once in my life. Even as a little girl, when I dreamed of my wedding, and yes, I did, it was to another woman ... somehow raising children with her. I’m as gay as they get.

“So, do we have some room for compromise ... maybe we should start with some things that I can do. As I either agree or disagree, we know my hard limits and what the bare minimum is that you’ll accept, a little more each time. So, here it goes. I can and will ... okay, this is a strange idea, I know ... I will lie down on my belly and only on my belly to let you fuck me. I won’t promise to enjoy it, unless I’m also having sexual relations with a woman somehow. And by you, I mean just YOU. You, Master, and no other men. Period. It will be maintenance sex and to get knocked up by you, but I’ll do it ... and yes, I’ll let you use my ass, too.

“But not my mouth. That far I refuse to go, even for you. I can’t stand the idea of sucking a dick. It’s the most repulsive notion under the Sun to me. Even the suggestion makes me sick. Anyway, though, you’re the glue that holds this together. Everyone in the group should mate with you, to help unite us and to help us bond. Whatever we do or don’t have in common ... we should have you in common,” Jan began to lay out some rough ideas while we drove.

Marsha, her hand on Jan’s and smiling at her partner’s willingness to make some concessions, added, “Okay, how about Jolene? Devin? Are they female enough in your eyes, dear?”

“No to Devin. Yes to Jolene, at least for now. Jolene honestly seems to be transgender, but struggling with it. We can do anything together, Jolene and I, except me sucking that cock ... because that’s too much for me to stomach. Devin’s a sissy, not really transgender at all. There’s a distinction here that must be maintain. Jolene counts as a woman, so no exception to my being gay. Is this acceptable?” Jan answered.

“I’m fine with that,” Jolene winked at her.

“What about others who want to eat you out? Should men be allowed to do that? A tongue is a tongue, after all,” Marsha noted.

“True, but on the condition that they don’t complain about my bush ... and they have to lick my ass, too. No sticking strictly to the twat. No, they’ve got to eat me out thoroughly, everything below the waist. The ass I’ll have waxed, for sanitary reasons, but not my cunt. And I won’t return the favor. Agreed?” Jan insisted.

“Fair enough. What about adult nursing?” Benny asked her, much to our shock when we arrived at the Bottom house.

“Yes, you can suck them, if that’s what you’re wondering. It’s probably a good idea, given that I’ll be ready to burst a few times. Anything else? Getting to watch? That’s a bit ... unpleasant at times, but I’ll agree to it for the sake of domestic bliss. What else? Threesomes? Only the kind where the woman is sandwiched between me and the man, or where there are three women, or where the man happens to be Master. Anything else?” Jan inquired and challenged us.

“Attending orgies, skinny dipping, and filming it ... yes or no?” I asked her outright.

“Provided that the orgies don’t break these rules and the same with skinny dipping ... and with filming it. Oh, and I do get the whole pissing thing, but I will only accept it from Marsha or one of your assistant ... Mistresses, which I gather that you will have, judging from the conduct of some women here. That being said, I’ve always gladly swallowed Marsha’s ... and she mine. And we pee on each other when we shower, often ... we just wash it off afterward. We won’t do that while pregnant, though, will we?” Jan concluded.

“I think that we have a deal, then,” I shook hands, adding, “I won’t ask you to kiss me. Not with tongue, anyway.”

“Lips, yes. Tongue, no. That’s a lover’s kiss. It rightly belongs only to lovers. You’re my Master, but you’re not my lover. The women here are my lovers, Marsha most of all. I’m adamant on that point,” Jan agreed with me there, punctuating things by open-mouth kissing Marsha while phone calls were placed to various folks.

“And, as for us, Ernesto and I have already been talking ... we’ve agreed to only fuck men if we join ... except when you command us or there is a man fucking us. That’s the deal. That’s our compromise. That’s a simple enough deal. Mind you, that’s fucking. Being sucked and licked ... well, as someone noted, a tongue is a tongue. It feels good on the cock or the pussy or the ass, no matter what. It just plain feels great to be sucked and licked. Period. Fingers are nice, too,” Evan spoke his part, none of his words shocking me, while Ernesto backed him up with a kiss before kneeling to open his pants.

With that, several of us began to undress, either partially or completely, while Belle, Mary, and Lowell took charge of the kitchen yet again. It was in this state of flirting, groping, showering (some of us really worked up a sweat and could use), and other such distractions, that Bobbie and Billy arrived. They were followed shortly by Douglas Randall, a former quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, and then by Leonard Hanson, a Southern Baptist lay official, Kristin’s husband, advertising executive, and secretly submissive man.

Leonard in particular was shocked to see Mark and Martin return from their shower together, both guys dressed in only towels, clearly intimate from the way they touched each other ... Then he saw them kiss, with tongue, while Mark removed Martin’s towel first to caress his cock and balls ... and then Martin returned the favor, while both men started rubbing each other on the ass. He was even more stunned when he saw me kiss Sally, Kelly, and Shannon directly on the lips ... again using a good deal of tongue, as my hand explored their now quite naked bodies. The greatest jolt, however, was when he witnessed the way that Patty, Carver, and Candy exchanged a steamy, three-way kiss. It was both bisexual and interracial at once, and Leonard seemed to recoil from the sight.

“Stunned, are we? Is that a bit much? How about this, honey?” Kristin said, practically violating his mouth with her tongue, which still had several men’s cum on it, “Taste that? It’s a snowball. I sucked and swallowed so many guys today that I lost count, dear. Yummy ... I could get used to it and I will. Oh, and I let them fuck me, too. In every hole. Did you hear that, Mr. Secret Kink? Look, if you wanted to do this kind of thing, you should have told me, instead of going behind my back.

“And before you say that I wouldn’t have understood, because of our faith, well, first of all, I’ve been having some real doubts lately ... and secondly, you can see from my conduct that I’m not the big prude that you thought. Oh, and they fucked me bareback, too. Delicious! It was an orgy, babe. How about that? I went to an orgy and I had fun with it! Fun, eating pussy, cum-filled no less ... eating ass, both male and female. Cum-filled asses, too. Fun, sucking cock, licking balls ... fun, letting men fuck my tits. Fun, letting men suck my tits, too. Benny loved that, didn’t you, Benny?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.