Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

I figured that it was time for a little clean-up, so wipes were brought out to sanitize the cocks while the ladies douched, and none of us hid of this activity from the opposite sex. In fact, while it happened, we made risque jokes and bawdy remarks, swatted each other playfully on the butt, fondled each other, drank some peach tea, and generally goofed off to pass the time. That was when I decided that we needed to cool off by other means, namely a good, healthy swim.

“Alright, boys and girls, it’s pool time! Let’s all go for a nice dip and have some fun! Naked, of course,” I chuckled as the whole family began jumping into the pool at the first opportunity, splashing each other like kids.

I didn’t take long to get into the nice, cold water myself, enjoying the chance to feel it hit my skin and rejuvenate me. Before I knew it, I was dunking each of the Bottoms and they responded by dunking each other instead of me. All kinds of jokes kept up during this, including the most irreverent one by Belle as she dunked Carver.

“I baptize you in the name of the Great God George!” she giggled, making me blush just a little.

“That should totally be a thing. We could have a church with its own porn studio, the only one to have tax-exempt status! Maybe even get tattoos symbolizing our devotion to our idol. I could see it now, performing weddings, ordaining ministers, setting up our own little rites and such. And who knows? You might be the Messiah or something. You got my vote!” Candy observed, much to my shock.

“I don’t know about claims to deity, seems blasphemous, at least on some level as a Jew ... Being Messiah, though ... sure, why not? I was brought up a Reform Jew, so we don’t have a Messiah. I would be a first. How about the Church of George the Messiah? Sounds good to me. I can easily see how this would take off ... though a Yankee Messiah might be a bit much to take down here in the South. Even so, there isn’t a real Messiah, so I’m not usurping his vacant throne. And like you said, I could turn out to be it,” I laughed as Candy kissed and licked the back of my neck from behind.

“Wait, I thought that Messiahship and deity were the same?” Sally probed, obviously startled by the implications, as were the others.

“No, not hardly. There’s nothing in the Tanakh, not in any book of it, whether the Torah or any of the Writings, Prophets, or any of Jewish religious literature, not the Talmud, nothing, which even remotely asserts divinity for the Messiah. That’s all convenient nonsense spouted by Christian writers, commentators, etc. The Messiah was always meant to be simply a human liberator or hero of sorts, flesh and blood, some texts claim his descent from David and Solomon, and I’m not sure that anyone can trace their lineage that far back anymore. Even the writer of so-called Matthew left gaps in the genealogy at multiple points in order to defend the supposed royal pedigree of Jesus Bar Joseph of Nazareth, and that was nearly two thousand years ago!

“He also horribly misquoted various Hebrew prophecies, such as the one from Jeremiah about Ramah, and completely ignored the fact that if Jesus was descended from Jehoiachin, as he claimed, Jeremiah would have considered him unfit for the Davidic crown. Trust me, I was taught by some of the best rabbis in the Garden State, even studied some Orthodox and Conservative religious materials...

“In the end, of course, I became more secular with Reform tendencies. I literally don’t believe that there was ever going to be a personal Messiah, so why not become one myself? That’s probably close to the same conclusion that Jesus and his disciples reached, and I can’t do any worse than they did, right? At least my teachings won’t lead to witch burnings, Inquisitions, and Catholic guilt. While I wouldn’t try for a literal kingdom, the world has room for another religious community devoted to pluralism, goodwill toward one’s fellow man, free love, liberty, progress, social justice, and human decency,” I mused until Sally pressed her lips to mine and we made out very passionately.

“And you’d start out with a more inclusive community, even more meritocratic hierarchy, I imagine,” Shannon observed, proving that she was whip smart herself.

“Certainly. Clergy from all races, both sexes, all religious backgrounds. No exclusion on the basis of marital status or sexual orientation. Religion has often been a force for evil, but history has shown that it has a capacity to be used for good as well. People who don’t like it can go suck an egg. Maybe we should all get religious tattoos to symbolize our ideals. Things like freedom, justice, equality, etc.

“Instead of going to a church every Sunday that preaches that a man executed two thousand years ago will send you to a burning sulphur lake forever if you don’t believe his bizarre story, we will teach and preach that if you want to be more righteous, you should reach out to your neighbors, give to the poor, and listen to others’ perspectives. If we do that, though, I’ll need to get us all ordained so that we can perform weddings and such. Naturally, I’ll encourage the idea of plural marriage ... both kinds of it, though actually getting to legally wed more than one would be a trick,” I remarked as Kelly played with my buns under the water.

“Well, if you can lead the way to a better society, aren’t you guiding us to a Messianic Age of sorts, and if you do that, this makes you a kind of Messiah, right?” Patty shrewdly observed.

“That’s a good outlook on it, I think. I can see it now. ‘Local cult forms around Yankee Jew.’ I can only imagine how the competition will take it. Anyway, I will naturally push for nudism as a key component of our teachings. That in itself will help separate the wheat from the chaff. Also, the tattoos will benefit us as symbols of our faith. Nudity, incest, tattoos, bondage, orgies, bisexuality, cross-dressing, and polyamory ... not to mention interracial. What a wild and hedonistic sect we shall be, not that this is a bad thing!” I commented with a grin.

“Well, the contradictions between the Bible and what we were doing never sat well with me, but what else was I to do ... or any of us? This sounds much better to me, to find a religion that makes sense to me, to us, in light of what morals actually work. I want to worship a God who understands me, not one who judges me for being what He made me,” Lowell agreed while fondling Mary as Carver rubbed his cock against his own ass.

“I can see that this swim has gotten us nice, hot, and bothered again. I have a proposal, though ... I want us fully in a good, fucking mood, so I have decided to go to a tattoo parlor and get some of us inked. When we’re nice and properly marked, we can then grab some lunch, and then go to a porn theater. I promised Belle a gang-bang, but it has occurred to me that hers doesn’t have to follow the same rules or pattern as Mary’s ... after all, she’ll have plenty of chances to get screwed by every man in the family. We haven’t been out together in public as a group, so this would be a great first for us.

“There are some rules, however. First of these is, well, I’m in charge. I will listen to ideas, but I make the final decision. Second, of course, we’ll have to wear clothes, but I can veto the outfits. Third, and I must insist upon this, Joey goes out as Joanna today. All day long. She must look and dress the part, down to her panties. Skanky, too ... lots of makeup to smear.

“Fourth, every woman in this group must wear a thigh harness and strap-on dildo under her clothes as soon as possible. Trust me, I have reasons for this. I want every woman here dressed to kill ... and to fuck. The thigh harnesses must all have openings in the back, however, for sound reasons as well ... and they must have feel-do functions. Might have to buy some at the shop for the future.

“Fifth, we take the camcorder with us, just in case it’s needed. Sixth, no bras. Seventh, every guy and gal here must do cosplay of some kind ... and make it hot as hell, okay? Eighth, and this is key, butt-plugs in every lady and gentleman, at least for now ... except for me. I don’t think that we have the kind that I really want, so I’ll be looking for remote control, vibrating butt-plugs to use on everyone.

“That’s enough rules ... for now. If I think of any more, I’ll let you know,” I ordered the Bottoms and Watsons around, which hardly seemed to displease them.

“Oh, so, can I go bare-midriff with Daisy Dukes again? I want to show off my best features, after all,” Sally solicited me.

“How well can you fit a strap-on and thigh harness inside them? Not to mention a butt-plug,” I observed.

“Can I try and find out?” Sally pleaded further and beamed as I nodded my approval.

Well, much as Sally tried, she just couldn’t get that damn thigh harness and strap-on inside those tight Daisy Dukes, so she settled for a classic Catholic schoolgirl outfit that still accentuated her delightful figure while concealing her toys. After all, she had to admit that she found the idea of going around in public with such a contraption under her clothes was a really kinky, raunchy thrill. She didn’t even know who I wanted her to fuck with it, but she was noticeably wet as she displayed her uncrossed legs while putting on her shoes.

“Damn, you look as fuckable as they get!” I told Sally in front of everyone, but then we both noticed that Belle had on a sundress that was surely capable of inducing a priest to drool.

“Like my heels? I wanted to be more lady, less redneck, but still with a strong hint of country to me,” Belle winked at us as I put my thumbs up.

“Nice and saucy, hon,” I remarked as I noticed just how much lip gloss she had on ... damn, that was hot!

“And me?” Patty was dressed as Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, complete with her jet-black wig, suggestively open bosom, and Goth makeup.

“Naughty of you, but in a good ... well, great way!” I chuckled as she was joined by Candy, who dressed as a librarian, down to the pantsuit and bifocals, with legs that somehow made even penny loafers look good.

Mary, for her part, got fully into the role of a prostitute, from the short, red dress to the high heels, to the full makeup regime and flashy jewelry ... she was quite convincing in that capacity ... and arousing, too. Kelly went all-out punk, up to and including a leather skirt, thigh highs, fishnet stockings, a leather jacket, and a spiked collar that matched her spiked hair. She looked hot as fuck, I had to confess to myself, even with the purple mascara and the strange, hot pink lipstick. She was virtually topless under the jacket, of course.

Shannon, however, really took the cake, wearing horn-rimmed glasses and scrubs, with a deliberate emphasis on being nerdy and professional, yet sexy and kinky, too. She looked like the sort of doctor or nurse that if you weren’t the patient you’d want to take off her scrubs and slam her sweet slit from behind until she screamed for mercy. There wasn’t even any makeup on that I could see, but she still managed to look as delicious as one could get.

“You know, Shannon, you’re just so damn sweet that you’re the perfect sister-wife for us! Master, can Shannon be our wife? Yours and mine? You know ... a three-way marriage, of course. I’m all for sharing, anyway, and you deserve to have at least two wives, if not more,” Sally pleaded with me, as did Shannon ... they looked truly adorable right then.

“Hell, yeah! Now, it won’t have any legal effect, yet, mind you. Not until Georgia legalizes plural marriage, at least, and I don’t see that happening anytime soon. Then again, I wasn’t expecting to see same sex marriage happen in my lifetime, either, and I was wrong about that, wasn’t I? We can have a ceremony, though, a threefold one, and I can still get legally wed to Sally, but unless I want to directly challenge ... oh, wait, now there’s an idea.

“Carver, what do you think of this ... if we were to file suit in Federal court for the right to legally marry more than one spouse. If you don’t mind the attention, that is. Talk about a high-profile case, if you don’t mind venturing into Constitutional and civil liberties law. I want to be able to legally claim both Sally and Shannon as my brides and to let them claim each other as well.

“In the meantime, I can still wed Sally ... here’s the trick, in order to avoid actual prosecution, we file suit the moment that the clerk denies us marriage licenses for Shannon and me ... and Sally and Shannon. They’re going to, of course, if it’s plain that we intend to practice a three-way marriage,” I proposed.

“Well, I have an even better idea. Apply for licenses for the three of you before you get legally divorced from Ginger. Then you don’t have to wait and it will be abundantly clear that you’re deliberately creating a case ... plus, I don’t know if Ginger really wants a divorce. I mean, come on, let’s be honest. She could have gotten a divorce without you and not said another thing to you. She bothered to track your ass down, Sir! Think on that, George! The woman still loves you at least a little bit.

“I think that she and Leslie should try to get married, too ... just as you and Sally and Shannon do ... without first getting a divorce. Talk about testing the limits of the law! I’m game, though. I’m not the plaintiff here, after all, just legal counsel, and how do I put this ... this will get me more than a little fame!” Carver grinned, just as Joey/Joanna entered the room.

Joey/Joanna was dressed as a 1920s flapper, hair in a bob, long, sleek, black dress, cigarette and holder out, makeup just right. She was perfectly costumed for the role, false fingernails, her slender figure well-suited to her outfit and ensemble, down to the high heels. She was totally female right in that moment ... it was hard to describe, but it was obvious to me that Joey had a strong feminine side to him ... or her. Was that the only part of Joey, or was he ... or she completely female? Time to find out, I decided.

“So, tell me ... dressed as a lady, how much do you enjoy this? If you could, would you dress that way permanently?” I asked Joey/Joanna.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.