Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

“So, Master, that was ... wow, that was some of the best sex I’ve ever had, and given that I’m a Bottom, that’s saying a lot! My ass still tingles and feels a bit raw, but that’s fine ... I love the idea that it might never be normal again. My last name makes it only fitting that a lot of my service to you be anal. Anyway, anything goes as long as you give the orders. You can contradict yourself a dozen times in one day and we’ll just try to keep up with your latest whims ... with pleasure. We live to serve our Master, after all,” Belle admitted as I soaped her up and fondled her fine flesh again.

“Well, there’s a lot more coming, of course. I plan for today to absolutely be Train Tuesday. This morning was just the start of that. I just want to make sure that my ideas are fully enjoyed by all, even though you obviously put me first, as you should. I want a wide variety of group activities, and I’ll have them, I’m sure. Of course, I want everyone to shower as well, but that can be done in phases. You can be sure, though, that if I pick you to shower with someone, I’m expecting you to engage in some fondling, frottage, and foreplay, that sort of thing, babe. Then again, that comes naturally, especially in this family, doesn’t it. There might even be some fucking in the shower, depending on the circumstances,” I added as she washed and groped me as well.

“So, about those butt-plugs and tramp stamps. They sound great ... so does a collar, as we’ve discussed. I kind of like Shannon’s idea, actually, for the most part. You know ... nudity, as much as possible. I would love for all of us to just walk around naked most of the time, at least while home. Can you imagine what a great time we could have? If we kept the camcorder running a lot, it could be like having our own ongoing amateur porn film,” Belle proposed as she planted a French kiss on me.

“All very true, my sweet Southern Belle,” I punned with her name, “Which reminds me of the need to arrange your wedding to Kelly. That is going to be a blast, no doubt. Two fine Georgia Peaches exchanging vows and tying the knot in front of witnesses, though what to wear ... I don’t suppose that a nude wedding would work with all of the witnesses and guests, or would it?”

“Well, Master, I love being nude, but that is one time that I hope to wear at least a bridal gown. I only know for sure that I will get married this once, to my dear cousin Kelly ... an idea that I adore, by the way. I’m a very open-minded, liberal woman, you know that, but some sentimental part of me still wants my wedding to be a big deal. Besides, what could be lovelier than a wedding with two brides in white gowns, with the wedding cake reflecting this, as we feed each other the first slice? Then again, maybe Kelly wants to be the groom ... either way, I definitely want to wear a bridal gown myself and be a bride, whether or not there is another,” Belle smiled hopefully at me as we turned off the water and stepped out to dry off.

“All good thinking on your part. I wonder what Kelly and the guys will prefer for their part ... still, I can see the charm of it. We can go into more detail later, but the image of two sexy ladies kissing, taking vows, and exchanging rings, all the while perhaps wearing something that I would select underneath their dresses ... very exciting. Imagine one or both of you with a strap-on dildo and a thigh harness beneath the gown or gowns. That could be fun as well, along with the tramp stamps, collars, butt-plugs, and what have you. Pastor Jones should be made to officiate, too. I don’t care if he thinks that it’s immoral. He’s already violating Scripture fifty ways to Sunday, along with a lot of ladies. In for a penny, in for a pound. The Bible is such bullshit, anyway,” I winked at Belle, who blushed and nodded as I toweled her off, at which point we noticed that we weren’t alone.

“I like it already. And for the record, I absolutely want to be a bride ... two brides, reasserting that no one has to be the man in the marriage. We’ll both be the women and neither of us will wear the pants,” Kelly told me with a kiss for each of us, “Breakfast is coming along swimmingly, I swear, Master. You don’t mind Belgian waffles with whipped cream and homemade peach preserves, do you?”

“What she said. I second the breakfast plan, too. So, how about sharing bridesmaids and groomsmen evenly, since we’re both brides,” Belle proposed.

“Works for me, cousin. That and the stuff underneath ... nice and kinky. By the way, Master, Joey’s dick felt great in my butt ... and his cum feels nice and slimy back there. I love it, as always. I think that I want to be freshly fucked at my wedding, with someone’s creamy load dripping down my thighs as I tie the knot. What about you, Belle, my dear, sweet, kissing cousin?” Kelly asked her as we all walked down the hallway toward the kitchen.

“Sounds delicious. All that hot cum oozing down my legs as I take the plunge. Smelling it on you, too, as we take our vows to each other. And then, to consummate our marriage, we can lick each other clean ... before fucking each other with the dildos. Naturally, I hope to see you get fucked soon afterward, maybe while we make out and someone fucks the hell out of my pussy for good measure. Who knows? All kinds of kinky ideas. It’s up to Master, anyway,” Belle observed as we entered the kitchen, my hand now fondling both of their asses.

Breakfast was definitely in good order, of course. Just as advertised, the trio had indeed worked on quite the meal, down to the crispy bacon strips and eggs on the side, sunny side up. We also had orange juice and coffee to drink, and though my stomach rebelled a little later, I certainly partook of both. I definitely enjoyed sitting at the head of the table again and devouring some fine waffles with the cream and homemade peach preserves, which was nice and fresh ... not to mention real butter melting on the waffles. I also delighted in the company of such fine, naked people ... all of them companions of mine.

“Sweet Jesus, I could really get used to this! Just so you know, Master, I really loved fucking Kelly while Lowell did the same to me. Thank you, that was fun! My ass hurts a bit, but it was so worth it. And to think that she’s going to be my stepdaughter. I get to marry her mother. How many stepfathers can say that they got to fuck their stepdaughters up the ass?” Joey remarked, making us all burst into laughter.

“Well, don’t expect me to call you Daddy, but all the same, it is a nice, kinky thrill! Watching you and Mom take your vows will be nice, though it’s an interesting twist that she’s going to wear the pants, if you will ... to the extent that either of you wears pants at all. Hearing you promise to obey her will be cute. Oh, Belle, I’m going to make the same promise to you. We both serve Master, but we both know that between us, you’re more suited to be in charge. We’re both Bottoms, but between us, you’re the Top. Perhaps Joey, Mom, and I can have a threesome that night, too ... the wedding night, if that’s fine with you guys ... especially you, Master,” Kelly proposed with a wink at each of us.

“Okay with me ... more than okay, in fact. I’d love to work as a team with my own daughter to make my husband happy that he married me, even as a submissive husband under circumstances that would make other men balk. What do you guys think? Belle? Master?” Patty replied eagerly.

“More than happy with such a proposal, though I would prefer to make it a foursome,” Belle suggested, making Kelly giggle and nod.

“Yes, even better,” Kelly agreed, her thumbs up, “My wife should absolutely participate. Your thoughts, Master. Ultimately, it’s up to you.”

“It should be a foursome. Totally. The four of you, man, wife, daughter, and niece, all getting it on together. Very good idea, ladies. What do you think, Joey?” I turned to him as he surprisingly blushed a bit.

“Well ... I’m not opposed, anyway, but certainly if Master wishes it, I will do my best to please my partners. All of them. That includes today, of course. I take it that we’re going to be engaging in a lot of group sex, orgies, gang-bangs, etc., on camera, under Master’s direction, and that he will handpick our partners at every turn, or am I wrong about any of this?” Joey wondered.

“Much of that is true, and I will certainly provide a lot of direction, but I’m not saying for sure that I will choose every single partner in each case. I reserve the right to do so, however, if I wish it. I reserve the right to direct, control, or select any aspect of any your activities at any given point while you’re here, not just today, so brace yourself, buddy, and that goes for all of us. I can and will change my mind ... and change the rules as I see fit. For now, though, let’s finish breakfast, shall we?” I smiled at my partners, all of whom seemed quite ready to do my bidding...

I had apparently stumbled upon the right folks or perhaps something in the Zeitgeist had let me subconsciously discover those whose submissive natures required direction or control. From the way that my lovers, my harem, really, now looked at me, both sexes, as we ate, it was apparent that they were more than ready to take their marching orders from me and be happy with that. As we finished up the meal, I thought of this whole business, even as various topics and current events, even local gossip and tabloid, celebrity stuff came up. It was the subject of my favorite singer, Lisa Kelly, formerly of Celtic Woman, that most piqued my interest, as she had moved into the state some two years before.

“Well, I’m not gonna lie about it or mince words. I don’t rate my chances high, but if I got the chance to tap that sweet Irish booty, you can bet that I would. Of course, statistically, married people carry a high risk of rejection and she would probably not appreciate some carpetbagger accountant from Jersey trying to seduce her. Especially not into a lifestyle of free love, though if she were open to it, I would certainly encourage you guys to fuck her husband, Scott Porter. If he wanted it, too. Look, it’s a nice, hot fantasy, but it’s never going to happen in real life. I’ve been luckier than most, but I wouldn’t push it that far,” I chuckled with self-deprecation.

“There’s always Chloe Agnew,” Carver noted, “Another fine Irish lass. Face it, those women are ... wow. I love Irish chicks.”

“The accents, the hair color, the skin tone, the often nice, healthy curves and hips. Yes, I can definitely see the appeal. And the breasts, my God!” Candy confessed, “Hey, I’m into girls, too, in case you forgot. Obviously, I don’t just stick to sisters.”

We all laughed at that.

“Well, since I’m dreaming, why not fantasize about Chloe, Lisa, and Lisa’s hubby as part of our harem, joining us in bed on a regular basis? And throw some of the past and present line-up from Celtic Woman in with them. Like that violinist of theirs.”

“Yeah, I know which one. I just can’t pronounce her name,” Lowell admitted sheepishly.

“Mairead, I believe. You’re not likely to pronounce it right. It’s Gaelic, not English. I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys had some Celtic ancestry yourselves, really, though it’s no guarantee,” I responded as I let Shannon sit on my lap again.

“We have a lot of different strains, but the Bottom name has remained in spite of them all. In the past, I believe that it was originally Botham, but somehow, it got changed over time. Proper English name, in fact. Anyway, we like the name and the tradition that has passed down with it, one of service and submission to others.

“The most popular story is that of a Southern plantation heiress who was more than a little willing to survive, enough that she agreed to an unorthodox affair with a key scalawag during Reconstruction. It all, shall we say, snowballed from there. Seems that the scalawag liked to punish naughty, snooty rich women for their arrogance and secessionist, slaveholding ways, so he made the good lady submit to it ... and she found that she enjoyed it, as did her progeny.

“The rest is history. We’re not quite as rich as back then, but we’re not dirt-poor trailer trash, either, as you’ve seen,” Martin, the resident historian of sorts, elaborated, his dick rather stiff by now.

“Indeed, despite the incest. Which is charming, if you ask me, of course. Every time I watch one of you fuck each other, there is a love there and a bond that is hard to describe or explain from the outside. Whether it’s brother-sister, aunt-nephew, brother-brother, sister-sister, in-laws, mother-daughter, aunt-niece, kissing cousins, or any combination of these, it’s incredible to view.

“It’s not just the sex. It’s the playful games and teasing, the cuddling together, the showers, the kissing, the holding hands, and the gentle fondling, too. It’s the open, undisguised love and lust for each other. It’s the willingness to share a man or woman with each other. It’s the easy going acceptance of your full sexuality. It’s the teamwork on tasks like meals, running an office, and household chores. It’s the splendid family traditions, such as keeping the Bottom name even after marriage.

“You’re a very special family, and that’s a good thing from where I stand. I will do all that I can to keep it that way, as well as draw others into your loving embrace, those capable of reveling in it. By the way, new family rule. Everyone greets everyone here in the morning with a full-on, open-mouthed, fluid-sharing tongue kiss. Regardless of sex or gender. I want to strengthen and reinforce that bond, you see. A French kiss as a greeting at daybreak is a healthy reminder of our mutual affection and shared passion, after all. Of course, it’s also a good way to motivate us toward better dental hygiene,” I declared, which prompted everyone present, starting with Shannon (still on my lap), to plant one on me.

“I could definitely get used to being greeted with a tongue kiss every morning. How about you, honey?” Candy asked Carver.

“I could go for it, too. Talk about being open. Yes, let’s all live together. We can have three houses together, live communally, share our resources, kiss each other, make love to each other, fuck each other, breed together, raise a family together, share household chores, and show our neighbors what love really is.

“We can be open about our relationships, too, and if people don’t like it, too bad. I don’t mean volunteer information all the time. I just mean don’t hide it. If I want to hold hands with Lowell or Belle or Mary or Shannon ... in full view of the neighborhood ... if Candy wants to kiss George or Patty on the lips in public ... why not? Let’s just do it. Wear that skimpy clothing. Walk around the house or pool naked as a jaybird. Make out in front of a preacher and his wife. Go out in drag if you feel like it, right?” Carver grinned at those ideas.

“I would love to go in drag now and then, actually. Makeup, wig, nice sundress, and heels or pumps. It might be fun from time to time. Especially if I went to a club or bar or something on an obvious date with one of you ... or as part of a group. Might be even better if I got to wear panties, a bra, and pantyhose, with a butt-plug buried in my ass. I’d have to be smooth all over, of course, that day. I’ll bet that you ladies would enjoy making me over as a woman for that night,” Joey confessed, much to my shock.

“Wow, I knew that you were a twink, but damn! Honey, I’d make you up, with Master’s permission, and the others would help like nobody’s business! We could call you ‘Joanna’ and no one could even tell that you’re a guy. You’re very effeminate and androgynous already, if you haven’t noticed. You’d have men ready to burst from wanting to fuck that tight, pretty ass of yours! Since you’re going to be my husband, I should definitely take charge of your makeover. You want to do me proud, right?” Patty proposed.

“I love it! I can see it now. Guys swarming like bees to the honey, eager to sink their cocks inside Joanna’s sweet booty. We’d have to surround her for protection, though. Don’t want any tragedies or violence. She should be waxed and everything. Keep her hairless. Might even want to make that part permanent. It wouldn’t hurt Joey to go through life smooth and naked. Yes, I said, naked. From now on, when inside and unless I say otherwise, such as for the wedding, Joey is forbidden to wear clothing. He is to be nude at all times. Same goes for Patty, in fact.

“Hell, the same rule applies to all of you. And me. We’re all going to be nudists unless or until I say otherwise, indoors at least,” I informed them for the record, “And yes, if you move in, I expect the two of you to comply as well, Carver and Candy. Total nudity whenever inside. And in the backyard, near the pool and all that. If neighbors don’t want to see us bare-ass naked, they shouldn’t snoop on us. If they want to see us ... well, I’m not opposed to being on display for their entertainment ... and clearly, neither is anyone else here, I can tell.”

“Honey, I’m all for people seeing us in our birthday suits, and I think that Carver agrees, given how stiff he is. Speaking of which, any ideas for birthday traditions? Other than the obvious birthday spankings, which could be real fun for us all. What else would be great for the birthday boy or girl?” Candy inquired, obviously curious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.