Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

After a bit of relaxation and recovery, I announced to the group that I had plans for Joey and Patty together. I wanted them to know exactly what I had in mind ... this was Joey’s chance to back out if he didn’t want any part of helping to raise Carver’s and Patty’s love child ... Though it wasn’t as if Carver would be out of his life ... not really, since Carver and Candy would be around a lot. Joey would be the legal father and Carver the biological father ... both would be involved...

“Joey, I can tell that you want to be part of my little tribe here. So, if you want that, you have to pay a fee of sorts, since you are not connected to us in any previous way. There are some conditions, if you will. The first is that you must marry Patty Bottom as soon as possible after we have established that she is pregnant. She will carry Carver’s issue to term, as previously planned and you will not attempt to interfere with that process.

“As head of this tribe, I have determined that since Carver will have to raise my seed with Candy, Joey will have to claim and raise Carver’s with Patty. It’s only fair. That’s not to say that Carver won’t be involved in some role, especially since we will all live close together, but since Georgia law presumes that the husband is the father, anyway, there’s no reason to correct their assumption here,” I chuckled.

“Works for me. As you said, I’ve agreed to raise your brat. Joey can raise mine. I look forward to seeing Patty’s belly nice and swollen with my issue as she walks down the aisle in her wedding gown to take vows to Joey. It makes me wonder, though ... Candy has done some research and the risks in later pregnancies like Patty’s can be managed. Are you sure that in her late 30s, she already needs her tubes tied?” Carver raised a good point, to which Candy nodded her confirmation.

“In this case, I gladly bow to Candy’s expertise. Patty can hold off on the tubal ligation,” I smiled, making Patty beam and lick her lips, “But I handpick the father in each case, and each will be a different man ... and none of them will be Joey.”

“Works for me. I kind of hoped that. I love the idea of Patty getting knocked up repeatedly by several men who aren’t her husband. What do you think, Joey?” Carver grinned while Joey visibly squirmed.

“So ... wait, I’m to be a cuckold? That’s the price for joining your family?” Joey asked aloud, clearly disturbed or worried.

“Technically, yes, in the sense of your wife raising other men’s offspring and not yours. However, you will get plenty of action yourself, might well get to impregnate other women, and there will be other rewards. This is just a demonstration of your submission to me ... a total, unconditional surrender of your life to my will. You will move in with us and you will do my bidding at all times. Are we clear? If you agree, call me ‘Master’, Joey,” I instructed him now.

“Yes, Master,” Joey blushed, but he yielded, his cock already starting to revive a little.

“Very well, then. My terms are not finished. You will change your legal surname to Bottom. Mark had to do it. Mary had to do it. So will you. Your first name will remain Joey for now, but I may change that as well. I reserve the right to do so. You will wear only what clothing I assign you, if any. You will quit your job, stay home, and serve as Mr. Mom, if you will. That role suits you, I think. Househusband, that is.

“You will obey everyone here, even the Bottoms. If even Shannon, the youngest, gives you an order, you will follow it. Your wedding vows to Patty Bottom will require you to promise to ‘love, honor, and obey’ her instead of vice versa. You will be the bottom of all the Bottoms, if you will. You will get a bachelor party, as she will get a bachelorette party, but in both, each of you will get fucked ... hard. Both will be filmed for our viewing pleasure later.

“You will put all of your financial assets in my name, not Patty’s or your own, or anyone else’s. Patty will do the same, so if there was a divorce and you left, you’d leave with absolutely nothing at all. Not even the clothes on your back. You’d leave naked and penniless. You deserve to know this ahead of time, before committing to this situation totally. You will bring me all of your old clothing and I will dispose of it as I please.

“At home, you will serve everyone food and drink before getting to eat and drink, though you will get to eat and drink the same as the rest of us, and yes, you will get to sit at the table with us. You’ll be a homemaker, not a manservant. You will have nights when Patty goes out of the house and you stay home, but don’t worry, you’ll still get plenty of strange. There’s a lot of lovers around, after all.

“When I let you go out, you’ll have a chaperone, who’ll be expected to fuck you if you don’t get any tail ... and probably even if you do. Patty will get a chaperone, too ... with the same idea. That chaperone will act on my orders and serve as my representative ... if he or she gives you an order, follow it! He or she is in charge of you that night. Same goes for you, Patty.

“You will get to participate in all orgies, games, traditions, etc. Such as Mooning Monday, which reminds me to do something of that nature tonight, Skinny Dip Saturday, etc. Wednesday is Hump Day, which will require everyone to hump as many people as they can that day. Oh, and Tuesday is now Train Tuesday. We have sex in trains in as much as we can. Thursday is now Threesome Thursday.

“Sunday is now Slut Sunday, where we designate a slut and everyone fucks that slut repeatedly until we wear him or her out. We all focus on that slut, though we can fluff and play as much as we want with the rest. Every Sunday, we’ll choose a different slut, or rather, I will, but I’ll listen to input. It could even be a slut outside the family, of course. Friday will be Fetish Friday, where I entertain whatever fetishes come to mind that day. Voyeurism, exhibitionism, bondage, spanking, interracial, etc.

“Oh, and you’re going to be collared, sometimes even leashed, as well as inked. Yes, tattooed, just like Patty. Your tattoos will all express your abject submission to me, as will hers. I’ll expect you to shave or wax to maximize your twink look, which is no small part of your appeal, the whole androgyny of you. I don’t want a single hair on you aside from your head hair and eyebrows. Not a single hair ... not on your armpits, your balls, or the crack of your ass. I want you totally smooth from the neck down. Not a hint of facial hair, either.

“Don’t be surprised if I make you wear women’s clothing a lot, including dresses, panties, etc. You’d make an excellent sissy and I intend to explore just how much fun I can have with that aspect of your sexuality. This doesn’t make you a woman, just a sissy boi. You’re not trans. This is just an expansion of your sexual horizons. Expect to get fucked a lot in your boi pussy ... your ass. With both strap-ons and actual cocks. Plus, expect regular butt-plugs and enemas. You’ll need to be nice and clean back there.

“Knowing all of this, as well as anything else that I reserve the right to spring on you, are you prepared to stay here and take your discipline like a man?” I challenged Joey, who nodded and blushed a bit ... his dick was hard as steel by now, too.

“Yes ... Master,” Joey admitted, his eagerness to be used definitely showing now, despite his earlier reservations.

“Very good, then. Well, it happens that I have two houses, this one and the one that I just bought, so you’ll get to try out the glory holes that I intend to cut into some of the walls, too. Also, new rule in place now: all married folks here must wear their wedding bands during sex, especially with other people. Especially while on tape. I love the idea of being filmed and also photographed while committing adultery ... and I want the same for the rest of you. It will really be fun whenever the women are deliberately getting knocked up by someone other than their husbands and the same when the men are knocking up someone other than their wives,” I added with a devilish grin.

“Now, that being done, let’s have a Mooning Monday treat. First, everyone put on your clothes. We have to start out with our asses covered to expose them. Remember the rules ... for those who don’t know them, you can moon whomever you wish, but whoever you moon gets to chase you and if they catch you, then they can fuck you or do whatever else they wish to your ass. This goes pretty well with the free-for-all concept, of course,” I smirked as the Bottoms and Watsons prepared to play the game ... as did Joey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.